The GLOBE Complaint Thread

^ED^GE^

kid yot, thanks for the tip. Actually that's for text and for a limited time only (Panic button!) anyway TM is still Globe- so no thanks!

If you know anyone in Globe Telecom- asked them to fire the VP marketing- the one who designed the Globe for Good program and the VP for customer service. They are the very reason why I left!

By the way, I still have lines with Globe- 4 left! It used to be 6! Aside from the pre-paid that I have and the ka-pamilya which totals 10 prepaid and outside of the house family and friends 90 lines and pre-paid. That's 102 from my side that left Globe! Got 4 more due to the contract@#$%#$#!

anyway they'll be expiring very soon!!!!!!

Globe for Good-bye!

kid yot, thanks for the tip.  Actually that's for text and for a limited time only (Panic button!) anyway TM is still Globe- so no thanks!

If you know anyone in Globe Telecom- asked them to fire the VP marketing- the one who designed the Globe for Good program and the VP for customer service.  They are the very reason why I left!

By the way, I still have lines with Globe- 4 left!  It used to be 6!  Aside from the pre-paid that I have and the ka-pamilya which totals 10 prepaid and outside of the house family and friends 90 lines and pre-paid.  That's 102 from my side that left Globe!  Got 4 more due to the contract@#$%#$#!

anyway they'll be expiring very soon!!!!!!

Globe for Good-bye!

what the head hochos of globe need to do is fire the entire customer service division. then they get a separate company to do all their customer servicing.

dis isnt the place for that guys.. pero if u want go to the national bookstore branch in q. ave..

doon ako nagoyo ng C.S. nagpa downgrade ako tapos after 2 months wala pa rin nag yari...

i was there nga yesterday to cut my line wala sila question kung baket.. ang tigas... anyway my friend syempre made pa cute at nag smile naman... so pa cute lang kayo syan.. baka m aka goyo kayo ng taga globe... oh sweet payback... mas sweet siguro pag ayala na goyo mo...

Hep boys! boys! We're all horny s.o.b.s but in the right thread lang bok.

Pareng Edge- Good for you! Tang!na Globe!

To Globe- Up yours! To the lady employees of Globe- down yours (panty)! Bwa-ha-ha!

By the way, not all Ayalas are that bad. Have personally met with Enrique Zobel de Ayala, long time ago! Pare he'll go all the way to help people. Volunteer chopper pilot pa yan, specially when there is a typhoon! Now that's a MAN! Too bad he's dead- God bless his soul!

share ko lang kids

------------------------------------------------------------------

Smart, Piltel to launch unlimited call, text promo

Posted: 5:24 PM | Mar. 10, 2005

Cecille E. Yap

XFN-Asia

SMART Communications Inc. and unit Pilipino Telephone Co. (Piltel) will launch on Friday their unlimited call and text promotion for subscribers within their mobile phone network, matching their competitors' aggressive marketing schemes, Smart's head of legal Rogelio Quevedo said.

Starting Friday, pre-paid subscribers of both Smart and Pilte's Talk N' Text can make calls within the system for as long and as often as they want for 115 pesos over a 10-day period.

They can also send short messages or text within the network for six days for 60 pesos.

Quevedo said a system has been put in place to prevent heavy traffic and a firewall has been set up to ensure postpaid customers are not subjected to congestion.

Sun Cellular of Digitel Mobile Philippines Inc. begun the price war among mobile phone operators with its 24/7 unlimited call and text plan launched in October.

The aggressive marketing strategy has helped the newcomer grow its subscriber base to 1.5 million as of end-January from 700,000 prior to the launch of the campaign.

Globe Telecom Inc. followed suit with a similar scheme launched on March 7.

To join the offer, a Smart or Piltel prepaid subscribers has to have a prepaid load of at least 115 pesos. He should first register through a text message command and the 115 pesos load would be automatically deducted from the prepaid load upon registration.

When initiating a call within the network, a subscriber has to text the call recipient's mobile phone number to an access number. A system operator will ensure order by dialing the number and placing the call, Quevedo said.

"This is why we call it our smart and innovative approach to this new market that has been created. We are confident that even with our unlimited deal, we would still meet the performance standards set by the National Telecommunications Commission while preserving quality service to our postpaid subscribers," Quevedo said.

About 98 percent of Smart and Piltel's more than 19 million subscribers are pre-paid account holders.

Well, its better for all of us. But for innovation's sake, lets all support and stick to the original company who dared to battle the two giants, Sun Cellular. Imagine cutting across enough consumers and actually affect Globe and Smart to come up with their own.

Let us not reward the other two telcos for copying Suns marketing. Let us support the telco who really really had the consumer in mind.