The GLOBE Complaint Thread

^ED^GE^

BITTER rivals!!!hahaha! ndi ba sila kinikilabutan sa ginagawa nila?! gaya gaya na nga, sobrang hirap pa.. ngayon.. blockage naman ginagawa! HAHAHA! sourgraping ba?! marami na kasi lumilipat sa kabila! cant take some healthy competition! napaghahalatang GARAPAL sa PERA!

You said it princess!

If they would have treated their customers better, then there would have been the loyalty factor. This applies moreso with Globe! :sick:

What is NTC doing about it? :grr:

i needed a handset to replace my previous unit....

'went to globe bussiness center yesterday to have one of my line subscription cut sana. I'm planning to switch to smart na primarily because of the feedbacks that I read here (although i've had had no severe experiences as those mentioned here) - I believe more on prevention than cure :P

'yun lang when I went to smart andaming tao (as in masa!- well i'm one of them so i had no problems with that)... the thing is sa reception area pa lang nagkakagulo na sa pagkuha ng number que. I had my number and i was patiently waiting when I saw "several" people who breaks into the que as they showed their company ID to the customer service reps. These reps naman enteratined them (without hesitation) as if they were VIPs. So I said to myself, "Hell this is like Globe treating/prioritizing their Platinum members above everyone else!" as posted in this tread. This really turns me off.

So I went to globe na muna while waiting for the long que sa smart. When I was about to have my line (lowest plan 500) disconnected the customer care attendant suggested for me to check on globe's loyalty program muna since that particular line has been in subscription for quite a while na. Baka daw may mga perks o freebies na makukuha sayang naman. True enough, they were offering me a bill rebate. While all of these are going on, a subscriber with a waiting number that is lower than mine approached my attendant and said she was missed out cause she stepped outside for a while. The attendant politely refused her and informed her that she had to get another number and start from the end of the que ulit in fairness to those who patiently waited for their turn. Naturally the customer was irrate. But I felt that it was the right thing to do.

So I ended up applying for a higher globe plan instead of going for smart. Sad thing about globe kasi is they don't have retention programs where you could opt to get new handsets after your 2 years contract. I am not a globe fanatic pa din but in this instance, i'd choose globe over smart without winking an eyelash :D I'll be getting a low plan sun as well this week and see how it goes...

this is In My Humble Experience lang.. I don't mean to demean anyone.. again, I may just be at the right place at the right time :)

i needed a handset to replace my previous unit....

'went to globe bussiness center yesterday to have one of my line subscription cut sana.  I'm planning to switch to smart na primarily because of the feedbacks that I read here (although i've had had no severe experiences as those mentioned here) - I believe more on prevention than cure  :P

'yun lang when I went to smart andaming tao (as in masa!- well i'm one of them so i had no problems with that)... the thing is sa reception area pa lang nagkakagulo na sa pagkuha ng number que.  I had my number and i was patiently waiting when I saw "several" people who breaks into the que as they showed their company ID to the customer service reps.  These reps naman enteratined them (without hesitation) as if they were VIPs.  So I said to myself, "Hell this is like Globe treating/prioritizing their Platinum members above everyone else!" as posted in this tread.  This really turns me off.

So I went to globe na muna while waiting for the long que sa smart.  When I was about to have my line (lowest plan 500) disconnected the customer care attendant suggested for me to check on globe's loyalty program muna since that particular line has been in subscription for quite a while na. Baka daw may mga perks o freebies na makukuha sayang naman.  True enough, they were offering me a bill rebate.  While all of these are going on, a subscriber with a waiting number that is lower than mine  approached my attendant and said she was missed out cause she stepped outside for a while.  The attendant politely refused her and informed her that she had to get another number and start from the end of the que ulit in fairness to those who patiently waited for their turn.  Naturally the customer was irrate.  But I felt that it was the right thing to do. 

So I ended up applying for a higher globe plan instead of going for smart.  Sad thing about globe kasi is they don't have retention programs where you could opt to get new handsets after your 2 years contract.  I am not a globe fanatic pa din but in this instance, i'd choose globe over smart without winking an eyelash  :D  I'll be getting a low plan sun as well this week and see how it goes...

this is In My Humble Experience lang.. I don't mean to demean anyone.. again, I may just be at the right place at the right time :)

Your inputs are valuable for all to see.

At least your satisfied with a rebate.

Me? got insulted by it! Kasi nga sa sami kong line 5 lines (before) with total billings up to 15,000 a month to a low of 8,000 a month, they offered me 5,000 rebate in 6 gives! Kala mo nila sa kin appliance? Bwa-heh-heh!

Hindi lang yon- grabe umasta ang customer service nila- If you back read you'll find out!

Anyway, I'm haappy now. I still have my last 4 globe lines all downgraded to 500 plan from 2500 plan. I now use Globe as my back-up and my main would be my 3 new Sun lines (2 unit with 1,000 plan and 1 unit at 2,000 plan.). My billings for Globe now is 1,100 kasi may refund from my former deposit. But if we apply it strictly it will end up 2,600 and my Sun billings total of 4000 thats a grand total of 6,600! Or a savings of 1,400 a month! Lumiit lang ang kita nila sa akin!

Can't wait to get my Globe disconnected. Just waiting for the conracts to end soon!

Will just get pre-paid since I can stretch the 300 load to 2 months! Lalong liliit ang kita nila sa kin!

Your inputs are valuable for all to see. 

At least your satisfied with a rebate.

Nope I did not go for the rebate.. although what they were offering me was a bit higher... i still had that line cut since I applied for a new line naman...

Can't wait to get my Globe disconnected. Just waiting for the conracts to end soon!

Will just get pre-paid since I can stretch the 300 load to 2 months! Lalong liliit ang kita nila sa kin!

300 for 2 months??? :boo: whoa! you have to teach me how to do that without going "unlimited" :)

Nope I did not go for the rebate.. although what they were offering me was a bit higher... i still had that line cut since I applied for a new line naman...

That's what you call using your coconut! Don't want to use "using your head" baka may mag react! :cool:

300 for 2 months??? :boo:  whoa!  you have to teach me how to do that without going "unlimited"  :)

You can easily do that if it use solely as back-up! That means if you can't contact using Sun 24/7 and its urgent to text or call that's the only time you use your back-up either Globe, or Smart! :thumbsupsmiley:

may gumagamit na ba ng unlimited ng globe? any feedback?

may officemate ako na gumagamit na ng unlimited nila... wala naman daw syang problema gamitin yung service... mahirap lang mag-register katulad ng smart nung nagsimula sila ng kanilang unlimited promo... hopefully kapag majority nakapag load na... hindi na magiging congested yung registration nila... :):):)

may officemate ako na gumagamit na ng unlimited nila... wala naman daw syang problema gamitin yung service... mahirap lang mag-register katulad ng smart nung nagsimula sila ng kanilang unlimited promo... hopefully kapag majority nakapag load na... hindi na magiging congested yung registration nila... :):):)

paano ba mag register? may website ba pedeng mapuntahan para malamn ung mechnics?

is it just me or is it globe's doing?

lately, i've been receiving "message not sent this time" whenever

i text those on smart's network.

very irritating...

You're not the only one, bro!

Try calling their 211 using your Globe unit and you'll get a "network busy" signal! Isn't that what they were criticising Sun for?

Globe is suffering from a moral breakdown. It seems (assumption only) that their employees knew that a majority of their subscribers have left htem - me thinks they can see the figures for themselves being insiders in the company. What would the company do to stop from sinking? Yup, cut costs! Guess where they sill start first?

paano ba mag register? may website ba pedeng mapuntahan para malamn ung mechnics?

i got this from a post here in MTC... i'm not just sure where exactly it's posted... i hope this helps... :):):)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Globe Prepaid launches the ALL YOU WANT PLAN where subscribers can enjoy UNLIMITED CALLS* & TEXT for only P300 for 30 days!

Text ALLUWANT to 2870.

*VOICE call will last for 30 minutes only.

KEYWORD

DESCRIPTION

To activate

STATUS

To get the number of days remaining in the Plan

REMOVE

To cancel registration. Note that the 300 value that was deducted from the account for the GLOBE ALL U WANT Plan will not be returned.

INFO

To get list of keywords available

SMS RATES: P1.00/text - ONLY THE STATUS KEYWORD IS CHARGED. OTHER KEYWORDS ARE FREE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised that Globe's All You Want promo will be on soft-launch tomorrow, March 23, 2005. There will be no communication to the public. For inquiries regarding the promo, you may inform them about the details of the promo.

Please be guided with these spiels:

1. Is it true that Globe Prepaid subscribers may now enjoy unlimited calls and text?

Yes, Globe Prepaid subscribers may enjoy unlimited calls and text for only P300 days for 30 days.

[Please refer to Globe's All U Want FAQ's.]

2. Why are there no announcement regarding this promo?

We will announce this promo very soon. Please watch out for announcements in the coming days. In the meantime, you can already start enjoying the service by texting ALLUWANT to 2870.

3. Why do I get the message "Sorry, this service is currently unavailable. Please try again later."?

Mr./Ms. ___________, there are a number of customers whose registrations are currently being processed. For your convenience, please try again after an hour. Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PROMO MECHANICS:

1. This promo is open to all GHP Prepaid subscribers including SIM swappers.

2. GHP Prepaid subscribers must REGISTER first to avail of the promo. The account balance should be at least Php 301 when they register to the promo.

Text 300 to 2870.

3. The amount will be deducted automatically from the existing balance. GHP Prepaid subscribers must maintain a minimum account balance of 1 to enjoy the promo.

4. A confirmation message will be sent to inform subscribers to wait for an activation message within 24 hours. This activation message will inform them that they can already start using the Plan as well as its expiry date and time.

5. Registering to the promo will NOT change the load expiry. The load expiry will be dependent on the last reload made.

for the FAQ's

for the reply messages

IMPORTANT REMINDERS FOR AFTER-SALES HANDLING:

1. The Globe All You Want Plan will not be available while on international roaming mode from registration to text/voice.

2. Existing GLOBE ALL U WANT subscribers who are roaming will not be able to enjoy the Plan but will be made available to them once they return to the Philippines as long as they are within the subscription period.

3. The Globe All You Want will not be available to G2P subscribers while on prepaid mode.

4. If the balance reaches zero while enrolled in the Plan, subscribers will NOT be able to make unlimited calls and text to other GHP subscribers. They will need to reload and maintain a minimum balance of P1 while enrolled in the promo to enjoy unlimited call and text to other GHP subscribers.

COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS:

GLOBE'S ADVANTAGE:

> GHP has LONGER duration when making a GHP-GHP call. Enjoy 30 minutes of being connected to your family or friends!

> GHP-GHP calls are FASTER to make, no access codes to memorize!

Our advantage over SUN:

> Globe enrollment is easier because you just need to text to activate vs. Sun's special call cards

> Duration of GHP-GHP Calls is 30 minutes vs. Sun's 15 minutes

> GHP has only ONE PLAN to enjoy unlimited call & text

Our advantage over SMART:

> GHP enrollment is easier because you just need to remember ONE access no. vs. Smart's different access numbers for text or call

> GHP offers Unlimited Call and Text vs. Smart's Call or Text

> Duration of GHP-GHP Calls is 30 minutes vs. Smart's 5 minutes

> GHP-GHP calls are faster to make, no need to memorize access numbers! With Smart, if you call another Smart subscriber, you need to pass through an Access No. and wait for a call back before you can actually talk to the person you called.

what do u think guys?

Globe, Touch Mobile to stop unlimited call, text service

April 04, 2005

Updated 08:30pm (Mla time)

Erwin Lemuel Oliva eoliva@inq7.net

INQ7.net

LOCAL carrier Globe Telecom is not inclined to extend its unlimited call and text service promo, its top official disclosed on Monday.

Gerardo Ablaza, president and chief executive officer of Globe Telecom, said the promos "brought about a behavior" among subscribers that affected the quality of service of the operator.

With such a development, the operator will eventually discontinue the promos offered through its subsidiary Touch Mobile and Globe Telecom.

Touch Mobile's "Todo Tawag Text" and Globe's "All you want" promos are set to expire this month.

"We should not extend this type of promos because we've seen the kind of behavior this produces among our customers. We've had feedback [that] some subscribers have difficulty registering to the service," Ablaza said in Monday's press briefing.

The Globe promo has allowed pre-paid subscribers to load-up 300 pesos to get unlimited calls and text messages.

Meanwhile the Touch Mobile promo allows pre-paid subscribers unlimited text messaging for 50 pesos for 5 days, and unlimited call and text messaging for 150 and 300 pesos for 15 days and 30 days.

Rivals Smart Communications and Sun Cellular are still offering unlimited text and call service to pre-paid subscribers.

April 04, 2005

Updated 08:30pm (Mla time)

Erwin Lemuel Oliva eoliva@inq7.net

INQ7.net

LOCAL carrier Globe Telecom is not inclined to extend its unlimited call and text service promo, its top official disclosed on Monday.

"We should not extend this type of promos because we've seen the kind of behavior this produces among our customers. We've had feedback [that] some subscribers have difficulty registering to the service," Ablaza said in Monday's press briefing.

now their blaming their customers :D

they should have seen the 'behavior' beforehand. they are probably just afraid to be criticized for the jammed network since they do not improve their infrastructure.

now their blaming their customers :D

they should have seen the 'behavior' beforehand.  they are probably just afraid to be criticized for the jammed network since they do not improve their infrastructure.

Ganun naman ang Globe e! They always blame it on their customers, nothing different from the past.

Their 211 is totally unusable since last week. you can't even check your balance through their 211!

Before hand they knew what they have an idea on the reaction of their "promo".

Anyway, the exodus from Globe continues! Hate to be in their shoes. Damn if you do and damn if you don't!