PacMan's Corner

menime

while marquez is one of the best boxers in the world, medyo halata na humihina na si pacquiao...dapat alisin na din nya yung mannerism nya na taas ng taas ng shorts nya...parang bacon briefs ba suot nya at nalalawlaw palagi?

hindi PA humihina si Manny. Mas hirap syang patamaan si Marquez sa style niya. Marquez is the better fighter "technically" but Pacquiao obviously packs the stronger punch and we all know that that's his main weapon. His power. As much as Manny's main weapon is his ring smarts and exceptional counter-punching style. Power beats science this time around. ^_^

hindi PA humihina si Manny. Mas hirap syang patamaan si Marquez sa style niya. Marquez is the better fighter "technically" but Pacquiao obviously packs the stronger punch and we all know that that's his main weapon. His power. As much as Manny's main weapon is his ring smarts and exceptional counter-punching style. Power beats science this time around. ^_^

I totally agree with this, counterpuncher si Marquez kaya hindi basta-basta nakakalusob si Money este Manny ng tuloy-tuloy na combination.

I agree with all your points. I however, was referring to pacquiao's aggressiveness this time. Then again, you are correct na hirap nya matamaan si marquez because he (marquez) is obviously better prepared. Yes, power and the proverbial 'lucky punch' in the 3rd round (as viewed by his detractors) won manny this fight. But you have to admit that in the later rounds he loses his aggressiveness or stamina as evidenced by the 11th and 12th rounds...this was also very glaring in the barrerra fight.

I agree with all your points. I however, was referring to pacquiao's aggressiveness this time. Then again, you are correct na hirap nya matamaan si marquez because he (marquez) is obviously better prepared. Yes, power and the proverbial 'lucky punch' in the 3rd round (as viewed by his detractors) won manny this fight. But you have to admit that in the later rounds he loses his aggressiveness or stamina as evidenced by the 11th and 12th rounds...this was also very glaring in the barrerra fight.

I understand where you're coming from. Anyways, let's all be happy, after all... we are all Filipinos. :thumbsupsmiley: Lucky punch daw ba? HaHaHa! That's the 4th lucky punch he scored on Marquez dating back to their first fight. I don't agree though that Manny should move up to the heavier divisions. He should just take on all challengers in this division and try to retire on top. He's got nothing more to prove. He has beaten the boxing icons of his weight class and generation! Racking up win-after-win-after-win against the likes of Barrera, Morales, and Marquez is no easy feat. :thumbsupsmiley: Barrera and Morales and Hall-of-Fame bound for Chrissake!.. and now... our Manny is, too! Be Proud! :thumbsupsmiley:

I understand where you're coming from. Anyways, let's all be happy, after all... we are all Filipinos. :thumbsupsmiley: Lucky punch daw ba? HaHaHa! That's the 4th lucky punch he scored on Marquez dating back to their first fight. I don't agree though that Manny should move up to the heavier divisions. He should just take on all challengers in this division and try to retire on top. He's got nothing more to prove. He has beaten the boxing icons of his weight class and generation! Racking up win-after-win-after-win against the likes of Barrera, Morales, and Marquez is no easy feat. :thumbsupsmiley: Barrera and Morales and Hall-of-Fame bound for Chrissake!.. and now... our Manny is, too! Be Proud! :thumbsupsmiley:

OO lucky punch daw...sabi ng tatay ko...galit kay pacman yun e :rolleyes: i guess they call his punches as 'lucky' because his knockdowns do not come after a flurry of punches...its usually one (powerful) punch that connects suddenly. Halos lahat di ba? Pero syempre his 'scientific' body punches alsao do long term damage...sorry pero that's where manny's scientific approach ends hehehe

Yup, he should stay where he is and defend his belt until he retirtes, let someone else work their way up to him, this time. Sya lagi nag hahabol sa belt dati e

I AM PROUD becacause i really admire those three mexican boxers. Now they are all notches on a filipino's "belt"

Yup, he should stay where he is and defend his belt until he retirtes, let someone else work their way up to him, this time. Sya lagi nag hahabol sa belt dati e

I AM PROUD becacause i really admire those three mexican boxers. Now they are all notches on a filipino's "belt"

That's very true! Now that he has the belts... let them sweat their butts out to get a chance to fight him. After all, he IS the champion! :thumbsupsmiley: