PacMan's Corner

menime

Yung mga nagsasabi na nanalo si Pacman because of other reasons other than his talent and fighting technique, TIGILTIGILAN NIYO NGA KAMI!!!!!!!!

LAMPASO YUNG MANOK NIYO!!!! LAMOG NA LAMOG!!!!!! KUNG BENTA YUN PARA SA PERA THERE WERE EASIER WAYS TO DO IT OTHER THAN GETTING HIMSELF HUMILIATED THAT WAY. AMININ NIYO NA. OSCAR DID NOT KNOW WHAT HIT HIM. HE DID NOT ANTICIPATE HOW MANNY WAS GOING TO CLOBBER HIM AND KEEP THE PRESSURE ON IN A WELL PLANNED FIGHT. SPEED, PATIENCE, TALENT, BRAINS AND PURE POWER!!!!!!

for those insinuating na pinagbigyan lang ni ODLH is pacman, will you stop all these BS? obvious ba na ODLH is not in his prime anymore. he even agreed and told Freddie that he doesn't have it anymore.

just accept the fact that Manny is on the peak of his career now and he deserves all the accolades he's been getting. he deserves it.

HBO PPV Boxing : Pacquiao VS Dela Hoya Video (HDTV Rip)

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e15/shimeytsi/pacodlh.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e15/shimeytsi/pacodlh2.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e15/shimeytsi/pacodlh3.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e15/shimeytsi/pacodlh4.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e15/shimeytsi/pacodlh5.jpg

Click Here for Download Links

o dude para lalo kang mabadtrip!!! :P :P :D :D

ano ba kasi ang papel ni Chvait kay Pacquiao?? close friend?? sana pag ganong my interview pwede layo muna sha..halatang my ambsiyon e..mali ang pasok nya e...nakakairita

official translator si chavit incase mag ilocano yung interviewer.

3 times ko na pinanood ang laban, di nakakasawa. mamaya bibili ako dividi.

teka di ba may rematch clause si odlh sa contract nya at 155lbs?

I never doubted that manny had this one. Although, having respect for OLDH I expected this fight go the distance. But of course Manny exceeded way beyond expectations.

Like I said, its speed Vs. power. and speed always wins.

Power hurts your opponents and knocks them off their feet. but thats it.

Speed does many things

1.) it makes you avoid punches, instead of taking them

2.) It makes you land your punches more effectively, because it gives your opponent little time to cover up

3.) it confuses your opponent on which hand your gonna throw, and to which direction your gonna move.

4.) it drains your opponents gas tank because he has to chase you all around the ring. Oscar did miss a lot of shots.

Remember Ali was not recognized much as a heavy hitter but the was so quick on his feet and hands, that his opponents would think that there was 3-5 of him out there hitting them with jab! jab! jab!

You can tell with the look on oscar's face that we was really confused, he could not figure out what combinations to throw. His game plan was to move forward with his punches, but smartly mannyn moved his head and circled around him. This really disoriented Oscar.

I think tama din itong timbang na ito kay manny. Kung mapapansin nyo sa huling 2 laban ni Manny sa 130 pounds, nahihirapan na siya inknock out yung kalaban nya, kahit kayang kaya naman. So far lahat ng kalaban nya tumutumba sa pagakyat nya ng timbang

Tama yung headline na Manny Begins a new era in boxing Im just wondering if Floyd Mayweather still thinks he is the best of this era.

Sana lang manny won't be stupid enough to do any of the following

1.) Change his corner men, Remember what happened to tyson after Kevin Rooney?

2.) Be too distracted with his showbiz career

3.) Be exploited too much

4.) Enter politics. Instead of entering politics, he should make history na lang and be a better fighter since lennox, and sugar ray leonard.

I hope he also retires on time. I mean you gotta know at some point that your skills will eventually erode with time. Better quit while your ahead, like Marciano and Lennox did.

f#&kinae!

WAR PACMAN!!!!!!

http://www.maniacworld.com/pacman-game.jpg

PBF X Pacman by winter '09 will be the fight of the decade

----

also LOL at people who thought that ODLH gave the fight away.

ODLH had a lot more to lose in this fight and it makes no sense for him to give the fight to Pacquiao. You don't set up a supposedly sure win/less risk fight and then lose it.

Manny schooled him. Period.

the win was a surprise for me too. I was rooting for Manny to win, but I expected it to be a war, and I expected it to go a full 12 rounds with closely called rounds in between. I didn't expect Oscar to end the fight on his stool, moreso I didn't expect to give all 8 rounds to Manny at 10 - 8 per round. That's what shocked me the most. It was like watching Manny work the heavy bag, expect he gets winded with the heavy bag.

With this latest victory, ngayon katatakutan na si Manny ng mga susunod nyang kalaban. So my message to the following people

Marco Antonio Barrera.

- Tigilan mo na kayabangan mo gago! He beat you twice, and by doing so Manny wiped his ass with your legacy like a toilet paper. Ngayon ni hindi ka na makakuha magandang laban at hangang sa macau ka na lang

Floy Mayweather Sr.

-Joke fight my ass! Now I wana see you laugh now when he pummels Hotton, and Little Mayweather Jr.

Juan Manuel Marquez

- Oh cry cry little baby! Cry cry! Because you aint getting that rematch anytime soon! He has no reason to prove s@%t to you. He kocked you down 4 times already. Get over it! MP is a better fighter than you! Cry cry little baby

Bernard Hopkins

- Now who took who to school? Who took who to retirement?

And to Ricky Hatton?

START SHITTING YOUR PANTS BITCH! START SHITTING IN YOUR PANTS! START SHITTING! Cause the pacman is coming for you!

I can't wait till he turns this guy into a bitch, infront of thousand english fans in manchester england!

By then we shall all be singing (to the tune of winter wonder land)

There's only one ricky hatton

there's only one ricky hatton

f#&ked in the ass!

raped liked Biatch!

walking in a hatton wonderland

hatton is the next logical fight for pacquiao....but honestly, i want to see him fight floyd mayweather jr (hopefully he goes out of retirement, 2nd or 3rd time, right?). all the recent fights of pacman were against mexicans, if ever he fights hatton i think it will be a 1st with a white guy. i haven't seen him fight against a black american. everyone says manny is the best pound for pound boxer right now....but he hasn't fought with hatton yet and pls do remember that the only lose of hatton came at the hands of mayweather, and it was via knock out.

actually now that I think about it, I'm ashamed for ODLH

a true champion never quits.

I've never seen a champion quit on his stool

Even when Manny destroyed Barrera and took his soul, It was Barrera's brother that threw in the towel and had to hold Barrera back into his corner.

Erik Morales took his beating like a man too.

Oscar knew he didn't have anything for Manny so he just stopped trying, which is shameful. Which is why the majority of Mexican boxing fans hate him.

AL MENDOZA(veteran Sports Writer)!!!

Asked if he thought if de la Hoya had deliberately lost the match, he said: "Kung dederechuhin natin, parang benta (If we want straight talk, it's like he sold the match)."

ayan ang sabi ni AL-AL Mendoza..

ano ba nahithit mo?

Magkano ba talo mo sa pustahan?

nanuod ka ba ng mabuti? hahahaha.

ang daming BOXING EXPERTS KUNO na napahiya sa laban na ito!!!

when freddie roach talked about getting manny 2 more fights before manny may think of retirement making him the greatest fighter ever, roach points to ricky hatton (who is the next logical choice after oscar) n floyd mayweather (if he comes out of retirement)...win or lose, surely those 2 fights will be the biggest purse ever for pacman...all the more reason for all boxing fans to look forward to . :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by LYCHEE
Juan Manuel Marquez

- Oh cry cry little baby! Cry cry! Because you aint getting that rematch anytime soon! He has no reason to prove s@%t to you. He kocked you down 4 times already. Get over it! MP is a better fighter than you! Cry cry little baby

Bernard Hopkins

- Now who took who to school? Who took who to retirement?

[/i]

i saw JMM being interviewed and looks like he's begging to fight mnany. even saying he can also go up to 147 Lbs just to get a rematch!.. sore looser!... hehe..

and On B-hop.. he said during the weigh - in that oscar will deck manny and if no one believes what he says.. they can do the talking outside the MGM grand.. another freakin looser!...

Edited by ixnay
actually now that I think about it, I'm ashamed for ODLH

a true champion never quits.

I've never seen a champion quit on his stool

Even when Manny destroyed Barrera and took his soul, It was Barrera's brother that threw in the towel and had to hold Barrera back into his corner.

Erik Morales took his beating like a man too.

Oscar knew he didn't have anything for Manny so he just stopped trying, which is shameful. Which is why the majority of Mexican boxing fans hate him.

true champion also has to be smart not just full of pride chicken. sabi nga nya he is "smart".

yung mga ma pride na champion na di marunong tumangap na pagkatalo habang bugbog na eh gulay kahihinatnan. dahil hindi smart.

classic example ALI.

si barerra may tama na ulo yun.

si erik pwede pang tumayo pero nag "wink" sya sa corner nya. ayaw na nya.

at hindi naman si odlh ang nag tapon ng towel corner nya.

sabi ng mga expert dati mahirap kalaban ang southpaw, dahil sa continous head movement. well sumakit talaga ulo ni odlh kay pacman plus may punching power si pacman. orthodox ang fighting stance ni delahoya. nakababa ang kamay napaka vulnerable at favorite iknockdown ng southpaw. at walang kahirap hirap para dahan dahan na maheadhunt.

based sa record si hector camacho ang huling nakalaban ni odlh na southpaw it was 1997. dela hoya made a mistake by picking pacman. he believed pacman is an easy prey. kaso baligtad. katulad sya ni moralez na nahihirapan kay pacman. too bad for delahoya, he didnt see that big hole. hahaha

kaya naman pala ang sabi nya his plan is to move forward. and too bad kung ganun ang plan nya checkmate sya sa southpaw, heavy puncher and at his prime na si manny pacquiao.

hatton is the next logical fight for pacquiao....but honestly, i want to see him fight floyd mayweather jr (hopefully he goes out of retirement, 2nd or 3rd time, right?). all the recent fights of pacman were against mexicans, if ever he fights hatton i think it will be a 1st with a white guy. i haven't seen him fight against a black american. everyone says manny is the best pound for pound boxer right now....but he hasn't fought with hatton yet and pls do remember that the only lose of hatton came at the hands of mayweather, and it was via knock out.

Oh we all do! He has been talking s@%t about himself being the best boxer of this generation. But now that manny has moved up to welterweight he has to reevealuate that statement. Especially that manny did way better than he did against de la hoya.

Many analysts believe he will fight again later part of 2009. I mean Floyd Mayweather Jr. is only 30 years old. What is he going to do? Besides there were rumors that the retirement was just a way for him to avoid upcoming welterweight sensation miguel cotto.

Thats another dream match na aabangan natin. Problema nyan, if Mayweather decides to come out of retirement around say late 2009 or early 2010, lets hope by then manny is not yet trying to run for office. Kasi siguradong magiging distracted lang siya sa paghahanda kay Mayweather. This guy has really one of the best defensive skills in the history of the sport

Edited by dragonei
AL MENDOZA(veteran Sports Writer)!!!

ayan ang sabi ni AL-AL Mendoza..

ano ba nahithit mo?

Magkano ba talo mo sa pustahan?

nanuod ka ba ng mabuti? hahahaha.

ang daming BOXING EXPERTS KUNO na napahiya sa laban na ito!!!

leche talaga tong si al mendoza. palibhasa, laki ng talo nya sa pustahan kaya sourgraping.

i saw JMM being interviewed and looks like he's begging to fight mnany. even saying he can also go up to 147 Lbs just to get a rematch!.. sore looser!... hehe..

Cry! Cry! Baby Marquez! Cry! Cry!

I see no reason kung bakit dapat pagaksayahan pa ng panahon ni Manny is Marquez. Marquez has got a lot to prove, si manny wala na.

Besides after 24 rounds, and being put down by the same guys 4 times, you oughta know who is the better fighter between the two.

Yes Marquez landed more punches than MP in their last bout. Pero di lang naman paramihan lang ng suntok ang boxing. The cleaner, and more solid punches were delivered by pacquiao in that 2nd fight.

This is why many believe (myself included), that de la hoya won that fight against mayweather. it was odlh who was putting the pressure on him and pitting him. In terms of the quality of punches ODLH was landing the better ones

lol @ Al Mendoza talking out of his ass

"If Pacquiao went into that fight prepared to win, de la Hoya went in prepared to lose. [De la Hoya] won championships in six weight divisions and a gold medal in the Olympics but last Saturday, he didn't turn in an Oscar award-winning performance. He could have won an Oscar award for not fighting," Mendoza told radio dzMM.

That was the Oscar of 10 years ago. The Oscar that manny fought was the same oscar that eked out a decision win over Steve Forbes who also jumped weight from 130lbs. This is the same Oscar who hasn't fought top-caliber fighters in 10 years, but instead opts for fighting over the hill fighters (ala Chavez) or fighters coming up in weight to fight him, all while avoiding top ten fighters who fight in their natural weight classes (Margarito, Pavlik, etc.)

Thinking about it now, I don't see how Manny became the underdog in this, when judging from their careers, Manny has fought better competition (Morales, Marquez, and Barrera) all in their primes and brutalized all of them.

He also downplayed reports that de la Hoya's age and weight loss resulted in him losing the fight. "Loss in weight should not be a factor, especially with [de la Hoya's] caliber. He has people who could train him to offset that," he said in Filipino.

LOL

if you cut weight that fast (as evidenced by the HBO 24/7 documentary, Oscar weighed in at 159 at one point almost 4 weeks before the fight), you will lose something. Plus his special diet was crap. You can't train right if you're body isn't prepared for it.

Al Mendoza has officially lost his credibility.