PacMan's Corner

menime

mahihirapan si Hatton kay Pacman... panoorin nyo yung laban nya kay malignaggi tinatamaan ng job si Hatton.. left hand pa. medyo expose e... kung suntok ni pacman yun.. tulog si hatton...

right! I think another mismatch kung si Hatton ang ihaharap kay Pacman.

Kung talagang bakbakan ang hanap, mas pipiliin kong makalaban nya ulit si Marquez. Parehas kasi halos ang styale nila, di kagaya ni Hatton na parang si Diaz din ang style. hindi siya uubra sa bilis ni Manny.

kung benta ang laro, kailangan ba talaga ng pera ni dela hoya? mas mayaman sya kesa kay manny.

dela hoya accepted the fight because he want to retire at makapag iwan ng magandang laban. he think pacman is a good opponent na pwede nyang talunin. but it doesnt happen, instead the dream match turn into nightmare.a

alam ni dela hoya na lalailaitin sya sa laban nila ni pacman kung matatalo sya. even his child pagtatawanan sya. he is aware and he will not drop the fight. it just happen that his dream to demolished the mexecutioner turns bad, and ended up into nightmare. he was awaken and realize he cannot compete even into smaller guys.

hindi ako pumusta at wala akong dudang panalo si Pacquiao simula palang pero mas simple kasi ang sagot diyan...

syempre kung umayaw agad si Dela Hoya eh di lalong iisiping benta nga yun.

naman-naman.

============================================================================

So when Frazier failed to answer and stood up for round no. 15 fight with Ali in Thrilla in Manila. Binenta rin ni Frazier ang laban? Same thing with Oscar, Oscar cant fight any longer with his eyes about to close. Ang hirap ng ganun! Para kang bulag and coupled with that, with all the beatings he absorbed in previous rounds. Ang benta walang mantsa. In slow motion replays, you can actually see how Oscar's head na muntik nang matanggal sa leeg niya.

right! I think another mismatch kung si Hatton ang ihaharap kay Pacman.

Kung talagang bakbakan ang hanap, mas pipiliin kong makalaban nya ulit si Marquez. Parehas kasi halos ang styale nila, di kagaya ni Hatton na parang si Diaz din ang style. hindi siya uubra sa bilis ni Manny.

===================================================================

Magandang laban but the downside is that no promoter now will peat Pacman with Marquez. Draw sa umpisa then split sa pangalawa, I dont think it would be financially rewarding for the promoters to put up such fight. Hatton would be a blockbuster opponent. He's a crowd drawer, as of now. Pacman should better watch out (better not cry, thats what am telling you now) if he be confident against Hatton. The guy has power (although most of his opponents in the past are "journeymen"

i want to see pacman demolished hatton and gayweather.

then balikan nya ung mga pasaway sa lightwieght. isa isahin nya ung makukulit na trying hard tulad ni valero, juan diaz, campbell at marquez. then balik welterwieght for cotto and he fullfill the predictions na sya nga ang henry armstrong ng new era, or morethan armstrong(2nd most greatest boxer in the world)

There is no reason para ibenta ni Dela Hoya yung laban. Contrary to popular belief ng mga di marunong sa boxing... guaranteed pursed ang agreement. Meaning, manalo matalo same ang makukuhang price. Pero pag talo ang boxer liliit ang value nya. Oscar Dela Hoya is Oscar Dela Hoya... may pangalan, may pera... etc. Dapat makita natin kung bakit nagmukhang amateur si Dela Hoya dahil sa galing ni Manny. Dapat yun ang makita natin especially mga pinoy.

Guest inquirer
i have a few questions/comments:

1) What kind of room has Five walls?

2) the word "irregardless" doesn't exist and should never be confused with the more apt "regardless"

3) what are after words?

4) your ideas are great, but you need to form them coherently, you're not making too much sense here, people shouldn't have to read twice to get what you mean.

keep writing son

I don't think it's a room, it's more of a obstacle type of a wall

let's not get into small details of past fights as I am no fan of revisionism.

I'm not taking anything away from the PacMan here.

he's in his prime, he's the man and most importantly, he makes me proud to be Pinoy.

if anything, I'm kind of insulted that our own champion wasted his time training just so a few promoters, Las Vegas and a "boxing icon" could cash in.

but that's the nature of the beast and probably one of the reasons why the sport lost its way.

if you bothered reading what I've been trying to say for the longest, for me at least, benta is when someone stops trying.

this was apparent from round 1---Dela Hoya just wasn't trying out there.

he was moving about gingerly on marionnette legs and this was even before he got smacked in the eye.

I have no idea how Al Mendoza defines benta and frankly, I don't really care.

at any rate, kahit naman magpabugbog si Dela Hoya, 20 mil is still 20 mil.

what's a few bumps and cuts?

it's not everyday that someone gets paid 20 million dollars for a beatdown.

we need to stop romanticizing his "legacy" like it's ours.

if Dela Hoya even cared about it i.e. "his legacy",

1) he should've taken less money---just to prove a point or

2) he should've stayed out of the ring

but the man put a price on it i.e. "his legacy" and well, he's long been known for doing that.

they don't really call him the Golden Boy for nothing.

who knows what kind of lifestyle he leads behind the scenes?

are you guys privy to the details of his financial statements?

why even assume that he didn't need all that money?

============================================================================

So when Frazier failed to answer and stood up for round no. 15 fight with Ali in Thrilla in Manila. Binenta rin ni Frazier ang laban? Same thing with Oscar, Oscar cant fight any longer with his eyes about to close. Ang hirap ng ganun! Para kang bulag and coupled with that, with all the beatings he absorbed in previous rounds. Ang benta walang mantsa. In slow motion replays, you can actually see how Oscar's head na muntik nang matanggal sa leeg niya.

i want to see pacman demolished hatton and gayweather.

then balikan nya ung mga pasaway sa lightwieght. isa isahin nya ung makukulit na trying hard tulad ni valero, juan diaz, campbell at marquez. then balik welterwieght for cotto and he fullfill the predictions na sya nga ang henry armstrong ng new era, or morethan armstrong(2nd most greatest boxer in the world)

maybe cotto is a bad pick for manny....... sabi nga ni freddie we are brave but we are not stupid..........just bring gayfeather mayrunner and the hitman from manchester pare..........marquez well para sa akin ito ang kryptonite ni pacpacman mahirap talaga labanan ito pero this will be a battle sa lahat ng boxing afficionado well all be happy if the 3rd match will get in para lang matigil ang bunganga ni JMM na kakaputak na parang pwet ng manok.........pede si sugar shane mosley but not toni margarito ito ang moving forward na fighter at hindi si oscar alam naman natin ang ginawa nya cotto.........bottom line is last 2 fights for next year and retire and pursue his next dream to be a public servant.....................at pinoy ang biggest draw of boxing ngayon maramin salamat manny for being as proud and making us believe sa kasabihan na " pag may tiyaga may nilaga " ang bangis.............

if Dela Hoya even cared about it i.e. "his legacy",

1) he should've taken less money---just to prove a point or

2) he should've stayed out of the ring

but the man put a price on it i.e. "his legacy" and well, he's long been known for doing that.

they don't really call him the Golden Boy for nothing.

who knows what kind of lifestyle he leads behind the scenes?

are you guys privy to the details of his financial statements?

why even assume that he didn't need all that money?

hahaha. natawa naman ako dito..

did you ever know that Dela Hoya is a Promoter and a Boxer? sya rin ang nagdidikta ng presyo sa bawat laban na promote nya..

20MILYON Dollars pero pwede ka magka brain damage? ok lang sayo? pwede mo ikamatay..

alam mo ba ang science regarding sa boxing pag repetitive na nasusuntok ang ulo? try to watch National Geographic. hehehehe.

Boxing is also a business at mas malaki ang pangalan ni Oscar dela hoya kesa kay pacman kaya nga mas malaki ang share nya e. take note it is GUARANTEED Pursed.... matalo o manalo pera na yun.. tignan mo si barerra walang ginawa kung di umatras kay pacman... ayun walang knockdown..

pero kay dela hoya sya lagi ang nag foforward pero ano nangyari? TKO sya...

para mong sinabi na dapat hindi narin lumaban si oscar kay FORBES?

para mong sinabi na sana di nalang lumaban si Chavez kay OSCAR?

Lifestyle? by the way why not check the total earnings of oscar? check mo sa FORBES... hehehehe.

He is a promoter mas mayaman pa sya sa majority ng mga boxer's.

eto look at his boxer's..

Golden Boy Promotions Boxer

bawat pirma(contract) nyan may bayad kagad...

Oscar dela hoya is earning millions of dollar kahit di sya lumalaban...

kaya lang sya lumaban kay Forbes at kay Manny dahil gusto nya makalaban si Hatton at si Mayweather para sa mas malaking kita. pero kay forbes palang kinakitaan na ng kahinaan si oscar dahil di nya na KO. si Manny pa kaya? natalo sya so no more hatton and Gayweather for Golden Boy..

Get your Facts straight and please mag research ka muna bago mo tanungin ang estado ni golden boy.

KAYA NGA HINDI NASUNDAN KAGAD ANG LABAN NI MARQUEZ AT MANNY AFTER THE FIRST MATCH KASI MAS GUSTO NI MARQUEZ MAS MALAKI ANG KIKITAIN NYA E.. AYUN NATALO(si Marquez) SYA KAY CHRIS JOHN AT 6digits lang kinita nya.. Ngayon sino nag hahabol? diba si Marquez?

NBA and Players = BUSINESS

BOXING = Business..

Edited by djrs

this is getting petty and tiresome.

but it's the price you pay when you argue with little insects.

YES, I know he's a promoter.

and for Chrissakes, I know it's a business.

brain damage?

maybe he isn't really looking that far ahead.

money's still money.

you get hit in boxing and risk traumatic brain injury and maybe even death?

WOW, isn't that like, the whole freakin' sport right there?!!!?!?

you take the good with the bad, the lumpsum with the bumps and bruises.

he's a prize-fighter, that's what he signed up for.

that's just the way it is.

now, don't make it sound like I made him do it alright---that's just wrong.

besides, wala akong cut sa 20 million. bwiset!

YES, I am aware that it's a "guaranteed pursed" [sic.]

he's going to get whatever amount he's been promised regardless of outcome.

all he's got to do is show up and he's going to collect 20 mil.

doesn't that smell funny enough?

YES, the Golden Boy's earning all this dough and he owns his own stable and blah blah...

but do you guys seriously keep tabs on how he spends his money?

umm...no???!?!??!?!?!?!?

stop these accusations of "getting facts straight etc." when all you can really offer is second-hand conjecture.

it sounds flat and lame coming from less credible sources.

lol

like I said De La Hoya has nothing to gain by losing

his legacy is torn, by getting beat by a fighter who came up 2 weightclasses to fight him and started his career at 106. Keep in mind that this last fight is a career ender. Oscar, if he's smart, will no longer get in the ring after this, and the loss only cements the idea that ODLH is not hall of fame material.

he loses money - because Oscar is Golden Boy Inc's only cash cow, if you look at Golden Boy's roster no other name in there draws as big as ODLH, sure Manny's there but he's shared with Top Rank, and Manny only listens to Bob Arum. Given this loss and ODLH's imminent resignation, there are no more big fights to be had from Golden Boy in the near future, and it will take a while before they develop another fighter to be their new cash cow. Now if Oscar had beaten Pacman, he can set up a super fight with Hatton, and a retirement fight with Margarito which gives them 2 more big bouts to look forward to, and an estimated revenue well beyond the 7 figure limit, that would ensure a steady revenue stream for Golden Boy.

people saying that the fix was in, need to get their heads checked and look at the big picture.

Edited by Larry
stop these accusations of "getting facts straight etc." when all you can really offer is second-hand conjecture.

it sounds flat and lame coming from less credible sources.

Getting Facts:? ayan oh basahin mo yung post mo..

ano pinanood mo? solar sports? o HBO? ilang beses mo pinanood?

i maybe less credible? but you will not accept that i am more credible than those who think ODLH "BENTA" the fight..

palibhasa hindi ikaw ang natatamaan ng suntok sa katawan. look what happened to him when Hopkins hit him in the body.. ayun na KO.. hahaha.

o eto.. sigurado naman mas credible to..

Pacyaw vs. Dela Hoya Punchstat

Dela hoya is on Hunt mode pero hindi lahat tumatama dahil si pacyaw is so ELUSIVE..

Coach Nacho also told Dela hoya that Pacman is so FAST..

THat is Firs Hand!

Benta for someone stop trying? LAME.. LAME.. LAME..

if you bothered reading what I've been trying to say for the longest, for me at least, benta is when someone stops trying.

this was apparent from round 1---Dela Hoya just wasn't trying out there.

he was moving about gingerly on marionnette legs and this was even before he got smacked in the eye.

I have no idea how Al Mendoza defines benta and frankly, I don't really care

dahil dyan more than 20MIL pa dapat makukuha nya kung nanalo sya kay pacman..

brain damage?

maybe he isn't really looking that far ahead.

money's still money.

you get hit in boxing and risk traumatic brain injury and maybe even death?

WOW, isn't that like, the whole freakin' sport right there?!!!?!?

you take the good with the bad, the lumpsum with the bumps and bruises.

he's a prize-fighter, that's what he signed up for.

that's just the way it is.

medyo may mga contradicting mga sinasabi mo.. hehehehe.

you may speak good english pero basura lumalabas sa mga sinasabi mo..

ano naman basura kung magsabi ng opinyon isang tao? at the end of the day all that you read here are opinions, never will you read a clear cut FACT unless you hear PacMan's or ODLH's voice in your ear..

if ODLH pumped in 10M for pacman, we would've won 15.5M.. if he put in 20, he easily won $30M.. the key thing here is keeping an open mind..

im not saying na benta. but it is possible. you can never say 100% it wasnt.

Edited by bubuy

I defined it for my purpose.

he is "benta" for me `coz he stopped trying.

I'm not asking you or anyone else here to believe me.

I'm not even asking anyone else to subscribe to the way I used "benta" in this context.

just don't hate other people for seeing things differently.

ano bang contradicting diyan?

marunong po ba tayo bumasa?

umintindi?

mmmmmmm?