Pano Ba Paliitin Ang Tyan

Of course disiplina talaga in the first place..Pero itong site na to extensive ang instruction para at least di na tayo nangangapa kung ano gagawin andyan na lahat, its for you to make it happen bro...As for me, from bilbil 3 mos ago, ngayon kahit papano may guhit na sa gitna ng 4 na "upper pack" siguro mga 3 mos pa mapalitaw na yung lower abs tsaka obliques....OK na sakin kahit Paul Walker lang obliques tsaka abs...

Good Morning mga Sirs.

I saw the site about the six pack.

My problem is that the body of the guy in his before photo is way more ok than the shape i'm in right now.

A guy who weigh more than 200lbs. just can't do those routines just like that.

It will be really frustrating.

Wala ba yung routine that will help me muna to go down on a level na kung gagawin ko na yung mga six pack

workouts na yun ay kayang kaya na.

Ok yung site lalo na yung diet tips nya. :cool:

Good day mga Sirs. Peace :mtc:

hirap talaga mag paliit ng tiyan....

more on cardio exercise and diet lang ginagawa ko ngayon, ano pa kaya pwede ko gawin para mas mabilis pag liit ng tyan ko?

They say morning cardio on an empty stomach is ok :)

Me im looking into HIIT training i think it would really rev up your metabolism but how often should HIIT be done

Every other day?

well, a balanced meal is great. 5 small balanced meals. you dont need to entirely cut on fats. some are actually good for the body. likewise, spot reduction exercises like crunches, oblique crunches/side bends, leg raises wont really burn the fats surrounding your mid section. 100 reps in 1 set is also absurd. this type of training is so old fashioned and doesnt really work.

a good training for cutting or reducing overall bodyfat, inlcuding those stubborn mid section lard, is an effective total body workout which trains all the major muscles. developing your muscles help you burn all those fats and help keep your metabolism rate up. of course, opt for compound exercises instead of isolation exercises. adding supersets and tri-sets also keep the intensity level up a notch to help you burn more calories and shock the body. personally, i dont like splits since they dont burn much calories. if you wanna lose weight, you should learn to love whole body/total body workouts.

as for abs training, you dont need to perform a lot of reps. quality over quantity. our abs are muscles too, hence, they work the same way with other muscles. if you are performing a lot of reps, that means your ab muscles arent getting worked out since they can easily work the reps out. instead of doing a lof of reps, try decreasing the repititions you perform but make sure you work the abs intensely either by performing the reps slowly or by adding resistance from cables or plates. you also dont need to exercise the abs everyday since all muscle groups need a day or two to rest.

as for cardio, HIIT is better than long but low intense cardio sessions. i know that some would disagree on this but i base this on what ive learned from my coaches when i was a track and field athlete during college. likewise, a good example would be sprinters and marathon runners. sprinters have lean muscles and are thicker compared to marathon runners who have smaller frames, looks thinner, and have smaller muscles. however, when you measure the bodyfat percentage of sprinters against marathon runners, you'll be surprised to know that sprinters have less bodyfat percentage compared to marathon runners. majority of the workout/cardio sessions done by sprinters can be classified as HIIT. long cardio sessions can only burn much when you're just a begginer but sooner or later, your body will adapt to the boring long cardio session... hence the need to apply HIIT, which i guarantee is more challenging and fun! :)

Glad to see posts like this...

wish it was that easy to not do as much reps when working out my abs. I don't know if I'm working myself out too much

but I've been getting sick, throwing up while working out. I drink about 8 oz of water while doing cardio/sculpting workout.

I thrive for that burn/tightness after my workout and if I don't feel the tightness the next day,

I push myself even more. I work out 2 to 3 times a day....in the morning, 30 to 45 mins then mid afternoon about the same time, and

before I go to bed about 1 hour. 7 days a week. YES, may be a little excessive ha! I look at my body and I feel the need to work out some more.

I yearn for that definition and tone. And I want them NOW dammit! :lol:

Maybe I'm just impatient and I want instant result. Maybe even possibly addicted.

I do see results and that makes me work harder. I just don't know if it's worth the exhaustion I'm going through from all the other posts here.

Ayaw ko lang paliitin ang tyan ko, I want those rock hard abs, the defition and tone....

Like this....post-88345-1202185078.gif

I'm currently taking Thermorexin and Glucophase XR from Olympus suggestion. No complains...seems to be pretty good so far.

And I'm just super stoked because I just got my Yohimburn ES in the mail now. So I'm going to try that tonight.

Edited by hottlipss
Good Morning mga Sirs.

I saw the site about the six pack.

My problem is that the body of the guy in his before photo is way more ok than the shape i'm in right now.

A guy who weigh more than 200lbs. just can't do those routines just like that.

It will be really frustrating.

Wala ba yung routine that will help me muna to go down on a level na kung gagawin ko na yung mga six pack

workouts na yun ay kayang kaya na.

Ok yung site lalo na yung diet tips nya. :cool:

Good day mga Sirs. Peace :mtc:

Dude sundin mo yung diet tips niya, then gawin mo yung interval training follow it by heart.. ay least 1 month you'll see the diffrence..Kahit wag muna yung resistance training. My friend started january last year from 250lbs now down to 145lbs... talagang religiously niya ginawa..He always tells me to love the pain..heheh

Btw kumpleto na yung 8 packs niya down to the lower abs kumpletos rekados...Thats what intensity and dedication can do..nagaaya na nga mag boracay this summer mukhang plano na niya mag display..heheh

Dude sundin mo yung diet tips niya, then gawin mo yung interval training follow it by heart.. ay least 1 month you'll see the diffrence..Kahit wag muna yung resistance training. My friend started january last year from 250lbs now down to 145lbs... talagang religiously niya ginawa..He always tells me to love the pain..heheh

Btw kumpleto na yung 8 packs niya down to the lower abs kumpletos rekados...Thats what intensity and dedication can do..nagaaya na nga mag boracay this summer mukhang plano na niya mag display..heheh

dud , how many times per week niya ginagawa iyong interval training routine? ginaya niya talaga iyong nakalagay doon na 3x a week (weeks 1 to 4) or dinagdagan niya ? i am planning to do this right after my strength training.. tsaka btw, hindi ba nag sag skin niya especially sa belly area ? kasi dai 240lbs din me, ngayon down to 163lbs.pero nag sag skin. hindi sa kanya nagsag during the duration of the 16-week program? thanks. tska nag abs workout din siya? or puro lang interval training? thanks

Edited by mr. john

QUOTE (thrall @ Feb 5 2008, 11:08 AM)

ok sir, thanks :thumbsupsmiley:

uu nga hirap...magpaliit ng belly dati nagsisitup ako..pero nung tumigil parang mas bumilis paglaki ng tiyan ko

You can do a thousand sit-ups a day but if you don't control your caloric and fat intake you won't see the results that you truly want.

Key to losing the flab around the midsection is to do cardio. Nothing too complex. Start with brisk walking for three weeks 30-45 minutes per day 3-4 times a week. If you want to speed up the burn, start jogging. Also, limit your carb intake during meals, 1 1/2 cups of rice if you must. Complex carbs are best (whole wheat, brown rice). Avoid anything made with white flour if possible. Beer and carbonated softdrinks are ab killers. Switch to iced tea if you can't stand drinking non-flavored drinks but water is still the best. Avoid energy drinks such as Gatorade, etc. unless you're performing truly strenuous exercise such as long distance running, etc. These drinks are designed to replenish lost electrolytes during strenuous activity and give you an energy boost by providing simple sugars that your body can digest fairly quickly. If these sugars are not used up they turn into fat.

I went from a size 36-38 to a size 33-34 in less than 4 months. :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by sixgears
You can do a thousand sit-ups a day but if you don't control your caloric and fat intake you won't see the results that you truly want.

Key to losing the flab around the midsection is to do cardio. Nothing too complex. Start with brisk walking for three weeks 30-45 minutes per day 3-4 times a week. If you want to speed up the burn, start jogging. Also, limit your carb intake during meals, 1 1/2 cups of rice if you must. Complex carbs are best (whole wheat, brown rice). Avoid anything made with white flour if possible. Beer and carbonated softdrinks are ab killers. Switch to iced tea if you can't stand drinking non-flavored drinks but water is still the best. Avoid energy drinks such as Gatorade, etc. unless you're performing truly strenuous exercise such as long distance running, etc. These drinks are designed to replenish lost electrolytes during strenuous activity and give you an energy boost by providing simple sugars that your body can digest fairly quickly. If these sugars are not used up they turn into fat.

I went from a size 36-38 to a size 33-34 in less than 4 months. :thumbsupsmiley:

WOWWW! I didn't know that about Gatorade/Powerade. Congrats koya! :thumbsupsmiley:

I do a combined cardio/strength workouts at home, 7 days a week. Cut down on my rice intake and eliminated sodas from my diet.

I'm seeing favorable results...slowly but surely. It's really a lifestyle change and know that what you take in, you have to work out.

So kung naparami ang kain ko, I work out extra hard that night. Find a workout that you enjoy; be it walking, biking, hiking, lifting weights.

I wasted money on gym membership that I never used. I just don't feel comfortable and I find excuses not to go. But now that I work out

at the comforts of my home, I've eliminated those excuses not to work out. And constantly challenging yourself to a longer or more advance, rigourous,

workout gives you that self confidence that you've achieved something and you just keep moving forward towards your goal.

Edited by hottlipss
WOWWW! I didn't know that about Gatorade/Powerade. Congrats koya! :thumbsupsmiley:

I do a combined cardio/strength workouts at home, 7 days a week. Cut down on my rice intake and eliminated sodas from my diet.

I'm seeing favorable results...slowly but surely. It's really a lifestyle change and know that what you take in, you have to work out.

So kung naparami ang kain ko, I work out extra hard that night. Find a workout that you enjoy; be it walking, biking, hiking, lifting weights.

I wasted money on gym membership that I never used. I just don't feel comfortable and I find excuses not to go. But now that I work out

at the comforts of my home, I've eliminated those excuses not to work out. And constantly challenging yourself to a longer or more advance, rigourous,

workout gives you that self confidence that you've achieved something and you just keep moving forward towards your goal.

Kaya naman pala ... :evil: :lol: :evil:

A lot of people think there's a magic pill or a magic formula for weight loss. Dalawa lang naman yan eh. Either you work out or go under the knife and get it sucked out. Either way, no pain no gain. :lol:

For me the lifestyle change was easy because I only had to make a choice; either live or die. I'm type-II diabetic. But the same goes for everyone albeit not that extreme, although the end result can be just as devastating. You might not develop diabetes but there are other diseases that are far more worst. Either way the choice is yours. :)

as for abs training, you dont need to perform a lot of reps. quality over quantity. our abs are muscles too, hence, they work the same way with other muscles. if you are performing a lot of reps, that means your ab muscles arent getting worked out since they can easily work the reps out. instead of doing a lof of reps, try decreasing the repititions you perform but make sure you work the abs intensely either by performing the reps slowly or by adding resistance from cables or plates. you also dont need to exercise the abs everyday since all muscle groups need a day or two to rest.

I agree with this. While diet and exercise are key to keeping weight down and building muscle, it doesnt hurt to work out our abs thru abdominal exercises.

The trainers at my gym say that you only need to work your Ab muscles out for 6.5 - 10 minutes a day, 3-5 times a week in order to shape/sculpt them. That means not as many reps but the reps have to be quality reps. By quality reps, that means you do the full range of motion -- from flexion to extension.

You also should do not only regular crunches but oblique crunches as well. You also need to do leg lifts / leg extensions to target the tough to sculpt lower abs.

I have begun using a small, rubber fitness ball. I just purchased a regular, rubber fitness ball thats around 9 inches wide and partially inflated it. I put this ball at my back or at my side while im doing my crunches/sit ups. I find that this helps me achieve the full range of motion as well as cushions my back so that it doesnt hurt.

I got that idea from the Bender Ball infomercial. I just got a generic, rubber fitness ball instead of the Bender ball since there were so many bad reviews about the way that the Bender ball people cheat their customers by sending them multiple balls or enrolling them to receive regular DVD shipments.

Check YouTube out for Abs Exercise videos - there are a ton of them out there. Try them out and choose the ones that you think will work best for you.

30 to 45 mins cardio??? 15 mins of interval training will burn more calories, plus your body will burn calories all through out the day. 30 to 45 mins of traditional running, brisk walking is a thing of the past..

go with what works bro. if that works for you more power to you. i'm just stating fact and what has been proven time and time again and I speak from my own experience. i love it when people talk about the new fad but after a while they all pretty much die down.

when i start seeing elite athletes such as boxers, basketball players even golfers do these fad exercises and diets and show results maybe i'll jump on the bandwagon otherwise i'll stick to what's enjoyable and what works. which reminds me, I have to hit my taebo and my step class later on! :lol: :rolleyes: :lol:

Kaya naman pala ... :evil: :lol: :evil:

A lot of people think there's a magic pill or a magic formula for weight loss. Dalawa lang naman yan eh. Either you work out or go under the knife and get it sucked out. Either way, no pain no gain. :lol:

For me the lifestyle change was easy because I only had to make a choice; either live or die. I'm type-II diabetic. But the same goes for everyone albeit not that extreme, although the end result can be just as devastating. You might not develop diabetes but there are other diseases that are far more worst. Either way the choice is yours. :)

koyaaaaa! we have so many things in common. I too work out like my life depended on it because it does.

I was diagnosed with Type II diabetes too about 2 years ago. Passed out in the living room flooor with only

my little ones to calll 911. Scary way to find out that I'm diabetic. My dieting, not eating at all for a whole day

then eating one big meal, sent my sugar all over the place.

I committed myself to changing my lifestyle by eating healthy and being more active. I did that for about one year

and a half. And as reward, got my plastic surgery done. Medically, I needed to have the surgery to relieve my back of all the

weight I was carrying. I was walking around with a cane and under a physical therapy's care before my surgery for my bad back.

Yeah, I justify it like that :rolleyes: But after having 3 kids and due to my old age :rolleyes: (I have a body of an 80 year old),

I just wasn't progressing healthwise like I should be. So I got all the fat sucked out and got the tummy tuck and breast reduction...

Yes reduction! :thumbsupsmiley: Did it yield the chiseled look I was dreaming of? FAT chance! They can only suck so much

of bodyfat, I guess :rolleyes: So plastic surgery is not the answer and I didn't seek it to be an easy answer to get healthy.

I still have to work out and maintain and improve my body. Lalo na ngayon wala nang excuses like before I couldn't do certain

excercises because of my back problem. The tummy tuck and lipo will not give you a tone and chiseled look. You've gotta

work for that and that's what I'm doing.

On my last A1C test, I was a 5. Prior to my surgeries, it was 8 and I had HBP and borderline cholesterol. Now, I don't have to

take my HBP and cholesterol meds anymore.

I don't feel comfortable with the advice that you don't need to do ab exercise to make your tummy smaller. I think those people that

can achieve that are fit to begin with not for a Pillsbury dough model like me. :P

I still do those cardio and strength training and separate abs exercises (crunches etc). I just don't see my tummy shrinking and achieving that

tone muscle look I"m aiming for just by dieting and circuit training. I'm beginning to see that definition. And that's not from

my lipo and tummy tuck ha. Pag na-achieve ko na yun post ako nang pics. I took some pics as a diary of sort of my progress.

Pag maganda na talaga, ipost ko dito :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by hottlipss
30 to 45 mins cardio??? 15 mins of interval training will burn more calories, plus your body will burn calories all through out the day. 30 to 45 mins of traditional running, brisk walking is a thing of the past..

In my opinion, long cardio duration for the first few months will work, but months passed by, your body will get used to it. and it will be easier for your body to do that certain activity. in short, NO MORE CHALLENGE sa body mo. so your body will not work hard/burn calories as efficient as before. its just like in building muscle, if you lift the same amount of loads every time you hit the gym, muscle fibers will not be worked hard.so there is a very little chance of improvement. before, i do cardio 60-90 minutes per session during my weight loss, in which i loss about 8inches waist in 5 months. IMHO,a short but quality interval training is far more efficient than the traditional 1 hour cardio. peace! i enjoy interval training. yes, you will sweat in that 1 hour cardio, but the results in terms of increased metabolism throughout the day will not be as comparable to that in interval training. peace experience ko lang.

Edited by mr. john
I don't feel comfortable with the advice that you don't need to do ab exercise to make your tummy smaller. I think those people that

can achieve that are fit to begin with not for a Pillsbury dough model like me. :P

mam its proven. i didn't do any single sit ups during my weight loss phase and my big tummy slowly disappeared. the only problem i now have is saggy skin. some say tummy tuck is an option and some also say time will eventually bring back the elasticity of my skin. but i guess i am not open to operations. will just be patient. :thumbsupsmiley:

Interval Training from i want sixpackabs.com, this is what i do, and my close friends who are once obese and now are wearing size 29-30 slim fit jeans..(I myself from size 34 jeans to size 29 low rise slim fit Levis) :thumbsupsmiley: Of course combined with good diet and proper resistance training. Hope this helps..

How To Boost Your Metabolism Using Interval Training

I have observed hundreds of people in the gym that strictly perform 30-60 minutes of cardio, 3 5x per week, for at least a year resulting in the same old physique. If this sounds like your type of program, you will find out why you did not achieve the results that you are looking for.

I know many fitness trainers that put their client on 6-7 hours of cardio training per week for several months. When the clients are frustrated with the lack of results, the only thing that the trainers do is encourage their clients to just stick with the program or to do more hours.

So what is the solution? Is it to do more cardio? Of course not! Doing extra cardio will not help you. You will be surprised to know that 6-7 hours will NOT help increase your metabolism. In fact, it can actually slow down your metabolism.

Confused? There are a lot of misconceptions about aerobic training. Most people believe that aerobic training is the magic solution to weight loss. There is a dark side to aerobic training that most people are not aware of. It is NOT the solution to weight loss. Forget about the long, slow, boring cardio workout. It is not going to get you the six pack abs that you are looking for.

I will try to explain to you why people believe that steady state aerobic (i.e. jogging for 30-60 minutes) is the solution to fat loss.

Let? go back to a real life example. If you compare the best marathoners (people who can run for several hours) and the best sprinters (under one minute), who do you think is leaner? If you said the sprinter, you are absolutely right.

The first time that you attempt aerobic training, you might be able to last for only 5 minutes. As you get better and better, you increase your minutes. 5 minutes eventually turns into 10 minutes. 10 minutes eventually turns to 20 minutes. Eventually you can do 60 minutes, 5-6 times per week. Will you get the lean sculpted body that you want? Will you lose weight? Well? Just keep reading.

As you get better and better, your heart and lungs get stronger and stronger allowing you to do longer distances. HOWEVER, as you do more and more aerobic training, as you get stronger, your body becomes better at utilizing your body fat (meaning you are burning less body fat). What it means is that if it takes you 30 minutes to burn 300 calories, as you get stronger, it will take 45 minutes to burn the same amount of calories. Is there fun adding more minutes to your cardio just to burn the same amount of calories that you use to burn?

Eventually, as you do more and more aerobic to burn the extra calories, your body will start tapping into your muscles for energy. Eventually, your body can literally break down your muscle tissue to meet the energy demand. Your muscle tissue can be converted to glucose (blood sugar) to supply your aerobic training. What does that mean? You are making a smaller, less efficient fat burning machine; therefore, a weaker metabolism. .

Remember, steady aerobic training does NOT build muscle, but doing too much can actually make you lose muscle.

If steady state aerobic training does not work, what is the solution then?

The answer??br>

Interval Training (Anaerobic training)

Interval training is far more superior to boosting your metabolism than it is to do steady state aerobic training. Steady state aerobic does not increase your metabolism at all. It is true that you are burning calories while you are actually performing the aerobics. However, once you are done with your session, your metabolism returns to normal.

However, interval training (consisting of moderate to high intensity cardio) will burn more calories per minute, and will elevate your metabolism for hours and hours. The right amount of resistance training combined with an intense interval training session can keep your metabolism up for at least 24 hours and in some cases, up to 42 hours. Imagine what that can do to your body if you are burning high amounts of fat all day and all night long (even when you are sleeping).

A lot of people focus too much about ?he workout when in fact, they should focus more on the whole picture. It is not the 1 hour of workout that counts but it is the 23 hours remaining in the day.

What interval cardio activity can you do?

What ever you enjoy and willing to stick to. You can jog/run/sprint, stationary bike, spinning bike, eliptical machine, rowing, stair climbing, mountain biking, swimming, etc. It is your choice. Just get yourself moving.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The Rule to Interval Training

Always warm up for 4-6 minutes

High intensity: Perform one minute as fast as you can.

(Level 9 or 10 intensity on a scale of 1-10)

Moderate intensity: Slow down to a moderate pace for two minutes

(Level 6-7 intensity).

Therefore, one round will last about 3 minutes.

Always cool down for 5 minutes

Warning: Do not perform interval training before resistance training. It can actually cause a negative effect on your routine.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Week One to Four:

Complete 3 rounds, 3 xs per week.

Total time: 19 minutes per session (including the warm up and cool down).

You can perform this during your non-training days or right after your weight lifting.

Week Five to Eight

Complete 4 rounds, 4 xs per week.

Total time: 22 minutes per session (including the warm up and cool down).

You can perform this during your non-training days or right after your weight lifting.

Week Nine to Twelve

Complete 5 rounds, 4 xs per week.

Total time: 25 minutes per session (including the warm up and cool down).

Weeks Thirteen to Sixteen:

Complete 6 rounds, 5 xs per week.

Total time: 28 minutes per session (including the warm up and cool down).

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is what the interval Training Looks like duing the first week.

Warm up for 4-6 minutes by doing some light jogging.

Followed By High Intensity Running/Sprinting for one full minute.

(Level 9 or 10 intensity on a scale of 1-10)

Followed by Moderate intensity: Slow down to jogging for two minutes

(Level 6-7 intensity).

Repeat 2 more times for a total of 3 rounds: Run/Sprint for one minute followed by jogging for 2 minutes.

After completing all 3 rounds, light jog/walk for 5 minutes for a cool down.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Warning: Do not perform interval training before resistance training. It can actually cause a negative effect on your routine.

Follow this exactly how it is laid out and with the proper amount of resistance training, it will help boost your metabolism to allow you to burn more fat through out the day.

However, keep in mind that you want to perform interval training right after your resistance training (never before resistance training). Doing interval training first can actually cause your body to break down your muscle tissue for energy during the resistance training. Interval training can also be done during your non-resistance day.

You will be amazed how only 15 minutes of interval training can help boost your metabolism allowing you to burn fat through out your body including the fat around your stomach.

Diet Tips to reach that dreamed of sixpack This is very important..from i want sixpackabs.com again...follow this guidelines and the interval training above and your on your way to your dreamed of sixpack..

Most people will agree that there is more weight loss and fitness information today but there is also more and more people that are getting even more confused about proper nutrition. Each diet contradicts with one another. I know it can get very confusing.

I am not a nutritionist and I do NOT claim to know everything. However, I spent over 7 years of my life studying how the body functions. These are just the general guidelines that I use for myself.

I can never stress it enough how crucial proper eating is. It is one of my biggest reasons why I was able to drop my body fat so that I could reveal my six pack abs. Without proper supportive eating, you are wasting your time at the gym. It is only

going to be a lot tougher without the proper supportive eating.

Here are my eating tips and I'll try to keep it simple and easy to follow. If you want to lose weight and gain lean muscle, you will want your supportive eating to consist of high protein and high fiber food. You will understand why after reading this article.

Let? Talk About Protein First:

You want to make an effort to consume high quality protein and fiber in every meal. A suportive eating rich in lean protein is very crucial for numerous reasons. Protein is essential for repairing, building, and preserving your muscle. Of course, the more muscle that you can keep and build, the higher your metabolism. In addition, protein is needed for the production of important hormones and enzymes.

However, one of the biggest reasons why protein plays a big role in your supportive eating is because protein does not spike your sugar level up. The more your blood sugar is steady, the more fat your body can release to be utilize as energy.

Protein is hard for your body to break down causing up to 20% thermic effect compared to carbohydrates and fat. What does that mean? When you consume protein, 20% of the total protein calories are used just to break down the protein into small chains of amino acids. That is extremely important to help boost your metabolism.

Here are the top 12 sources of high quality lean protein:

1. White egg omelette (hard boiled eggs)

2. Lean skinless chicken and turkey (white meat)

3. Wild Salmon

4. Lean beef

5. Tuna

6. Lean Pork

7. Sardines

8. Skim milk

9. Cottage Cheese (Fat Free)

10. Beans, nuts, legumes

11. Soy (Tofu)

12. Whey protein drinks.

Let? Talk About Foods That Are High in Fiber:

Adding fiber into your meal is crucial for overall heath. Fiber (soluble) absorbs water making your feel fuller and for much longer time. For example, plain oatmeal is high in soluble fiber with attract water to keep you satisfied for hours. However, eating cereal that is high in sugar and low fiber causes you to get hungry very quickly. Insoluble fiber help move the food faster through the stomach and intestines to prevent constipation and other disease. It is recommended to consume about 25-35 grams of fiber per day.

Like I said earlier, you must make an effort to consume lean protein in every meal. But you also want your supportive eating to be rich in high fiber food. The list below are food that are high in fiber and packed in vitamins, minerals, and fiber that are essential muscle building, fat burning meal.

Top 12 Foods That Are High in Fiber:

1. Broccoli

2. Spinach

3. Yellow and red peppers

4. Cauliflower

5. Kale

6. Sweet potatoes

7. Brown rice

8. Plain Oatmeal (my favorite breakfast food)

9. Tomatoes

10. Berries (extremely high in antioxidants which speed up your recovery)

11. Bananas (my simple carbohydrates after working out.)

12. Legumes, beans, nuts

Let? all put it together. Again, you want to try to consume some lean protein in every meal with foods that are high in fiber. Below are four samples of what my everyday meal looks like.

Sample Menu #1

Meal # 1 (Breakfast)

2 egg whites

1 serving of plain oatmeal with whey protein (for flavor)

½ cup skim milk

Optional Supplement: 1 teaspoon of Flax seed oil

Meal # 2 (Snack)

3 Hard Boiled Eggs

1 serving of Broccoli

Meal # 3 (Lunch)

31/2 ounces Chicken Breast

1 cup of mixed vegetables

1 Large Apple

Meal # 4 (My post workout meal)

1 Banana

11/2 servings of whey protein powder

(sipping on my whey protein during my workout and finishing it after my workout)

Meal #5 (Dinner)

31/2 ounces of Salmon

½ cup spinach

1 serving of berries such as strawberries

Meal #6 Optional (Before I go to bed)

Cottage cheese with blueberries.

Quick notes: Cottage cheese contains casein protein to help prevent muscle breakdown. Blueberries are high in antioxidants to help aid muscle repair.

Sample Menu #2

Meal # 1 (Breakfast)

5 egg whites with broccoli

½ cup skim milk

Meal # 2 (Snack)

Cottage cheese with strawberries

Meal # 3 (Lunch)

31/2 ounces Turkey breast

¾ cup of brown rice

1 small Apple

1 Banana

11/2 serving of whey protein powder

(sipping on my whey protein during my workout and finishing it after my workout)

Sample Menu #1

Meal # 1 (Breakfast)

2 egg whites

1 serving of plain oatmeal with whey protein (for flavor)

½ cup skim milk

Meal # 2 (Snack)

3 Hard Boiled Eggs

1 serving of Broccoli

Meal # 3 (Lunch)

31/2 ounces Chicken Breast

1 cup of mixed vegetables

1 Large Apple

1 Banana

11/2 servings of whey protein powder

Meal #5 (Dinner)

31/2 ounces of Salmon

½ cup spinach

1 serving of berries such as strawberries

Meal #6 Optional (Before I go to bed)

Cottage cheese with blueberries.

Quick notes: Cottage cheese contains casein protein to help prevent muscle breakdown. Blueberries are high in antioxidants to help aid muscle repair.

Sample Menu #2

Meal # 1 (Breakfast)

5 egg whites with broccoli

½ cup skim milk

Meal # 2 (Snack)

Cottage cheese with strawberries

Meal # 3 (Lunch)

31/2 ounces Turkey breast

¾ cup of brown rice

1 small Apple

1 Banana

11/2 serving of whey protein powder

CONT>>

My Supplement Tip

I am also receiving a lot of questions about my recommended supplements. I do NOT recommend any fat burning pills. However, I highly recommend flax seed oil and a muti-vitamin with your breakfast. Whey protein and other meal replacements can also be very helpful as well.

Quick Guidelines Overview:

I will provide you with a great guideline to help you lose weight. Let me simply it for you. These are the guidelines that I am following in my 16 week journey to six pack abs.

Rule #1: Eat smaller meals through out day.

Ideally, try to eat every 3- 31/2 hours of a smaller meal everyday. Not only will you feel less hungry but it will help boost your metabolism by constantly supplying your body with the adequate amount of energy. Stay away from eating 3 larger meals and start eating smaller meals through out the day.

Rule#2: Consume enough high quality protein every day.

Protein (such as chicken) has a high thermic effect than carbs and fat. What does it mean to you? Your body has to burn extra calories to break down your protein into smaller amino acids. Plus, it will keep you satisfied a lot longer compared to carbs. In addition, protein is needed to build and maintain lean muscle. Aim for about 60-70% of your total calorie intake.

Rule#3: Consume 25-35 grams of fiber a day

Your carbohydrates should be mostly high fiber foods such as vegetables, fruit, and high fiber unrefined grains. Fiber in your food absorbs water causing it to expand in your stomach and therefore making you feel more satisfied for a longer time. In addition, high fiber food will also control your blood sugar level; therefore, allowing you to release more body fat.

Rule#4: Avoid refined sugars and refined grains.

One of the biggest reasons why we are so overweight is because of the amount of sugar intake that we consume every year (Yes. That means to put your soda down). High sugary food/drink intake can cause your blood sugar to spike up causing you body to stop producing another hormone called glucagon. Glucagon is a releasing hormone that is responsible for releasing body fat to be utilized as energy. However, when you consume too much sugar, your glucagon production is discontinued.

Rule#5: Consume an adequate amount of fat.

When I say fat, I meant the healthy kind of fat such as nuts and seeds, nut butters, olive oil, organic meats and eggs, virgin coconut oil, and avocados. Depleting yourself with the healthy fat can negatively affect your hormone levels that will only result to more cravings.

In addition, you want to limit the unhealthy fat (saturated fat) such as butter, margarine, and the fat around your steak. Avoid hydrogenated fat at all costs as they cause more harm than good.

Rule#6: Keep yourself hydrated all day;

It is crucial to keep yourself hydrated especially while working out. Try to drink .6 - .7 ounces per pound of body weight. We are made up of mostly water and a slight decrease in your body fluid level can affect your exercise performance. My number one rule in regards to water: If you are thirsty, you are also dehydrated. Do NOT wait until you are thirsty.

Let? put it all together:

I eat small meals through out the day containing one lean protein and foods that are rich in fibers. I consume an average of 400 calories per meal (5-6x per day) for a total of about 2,000-2,400 calories per day. In order for you to lose weight, you must create a caloric deficit; in other words, you must burn more calories than you consume. However, consuming too little calories (extreme dieting) can result in an even lower metabolism.

Eating smaller meals through out the day will help boost your metabolism and keep your energy up all day.

And of course last but not the least Resistance training...Eto depende na sa goals niyo at sked. To build those muscles you gotta bang em hard!! You may follow your old routine or you may also see the guy's routine sa site..Ang importante burn that fat in your belly by interval training and proper diet, At para mag ka shape naman at kumorte resistance training and weights..

Di po tayo nagmamarunong nag she share lang ng nakita at napatunayan na gumaganang sistema.

As I've said before whatever works. :thumbsupsmiley:

IMHO systems like that are useful in their own way because it gives people a no-nonsense routine to follow. I myself am just being realistic. Pilipino tayo and ang number one food para sa atin ay KANIN! I don't think I've ever sat down and contemplated eating 3 1/2 ounces of chicken breast or attempted to ingest flaxseed oil. For me and for the majority of our brethren, again, it's just not realistic. And for people with certain ailments such as diabetes, heart conditions, etc. it may not even be an option. Healthy living is about changing our lifestyle and getting rid of bad habits. But in order to make that a realistic change we have to incorporate what we already have and enjoy instead of changing everything all at once. Again just my $0.02. :)