Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

yes the charm. heck i have this bf once that i can't ever show him to my girlfriends because they may doubt it. because they know my taste "gorgeous men with gorgeuos cars"

but then this bf is really nice, he treats me like GOD and master, so what can i say?

be careful though...ganun lang kase talaga sila at first...that's how they compensate for their lack of "looks".... but i tell you..

they're the worst kinds...kase eventually lalabas din yung true colors nila..magbabago din at mawawala yung pinakikita nya sayong treatment ( he treats you like a goddess...and all) pag alam na nyang he owes (OWES?!? hahaha! OWNS! bobah! :P) you na talaga at ang matitira na lang ay ang pangit nyang itsura... magsisisi ka promise.... ( sorry to be so harsh guys :) ...i'm just saying what i think is true...from past experiences...)

What is "Beautiful"?

What is "Ugly"?

:D

I believe this topic is refering to Physical Aspects ... ( particularly the Face of a person)

Beautiful ---people w/ pretty faces ( breath taking...stunning...may x factor..masarap tingnan...proud ka pag kasama mo sila...halimbawa...kamukha ni Natalie Portman...yan beautiful yan... :wub: )

Ugly --- not very pleasing to look at ...di ka ma aatract man lang pag nakita mo sila...minsan nakakainis pa face nila...minsan naman nakakatawa rin yung mukha nila ( halimbawa: Allan K. ...sino magsasabing beautiful yun? :blink: )

Para di OT:

Beautiful women fall for ugly men...because of the wrong notion ...that ugly men tend to be more faithful...mas mabait...mas iingatan sila...mas takot sa kanila.

Edited by iwalkalone
be careful though...ganun lang kase talaga sila at first...that's how they compensate for their lack of "looks".... but i tell you..

they're the worst kinds...kase eventually lalabas din yung true colors nila..magbabago din at mawawala yung pinakikita nya sayong treatment ( he treats you like a goddess...and all) pag alam na nyang he owes you na talaga at ang matitira na lang ay ang pangit nyang itsura... magsisisi ka promise.... ( sorry to be so harsh guys :) ...i'm just saying what i think is true...from past experiences...)

I believe this topic is refering to Physical Aspects ... ( particularly the Face of a person)

Beautiful ---people w/ pretty faces ( breath taking...stunning...may x factor..masarap tingnan...proud ka pag kasama mo sila...halimbawa...kamukha ni Natalie Portman...yan beautiful yan... :wub: )

Ugly --- not very pleasing to look at ...di ka ma aatract man lang pag nakita mo sila...minsan nakakainis pa face nila...minsan naman nakakatawa rin yung mukha nila ( halimbawa: Allan K. ...sino magsasabing beautiful yun? :blink: )

Para di OT:

Beautiful women fall for ugly men...because of the wrong notion ...that ugly men tend to be more faithful...mas mabait...mas iingatan sila...mas takot sa kanila.

I beg to disagree. Are you saying that women are that dumb to have the notion that uglymen are more faithful???? Again, Physical look is only one aspect. Yes, you may or may not be attracted but the next level is whether he is ugly or handsome, women still has to discern & not judge based on face value. The face value has nothing to do with the deeper values & attitude of a person. One cannot conclude that the face value has something to do with breeding, attitude, fidelity or infidelity. Unless there is a concrete study that will prove this to be true.

At the end of the day, women should discern for themselves the real person behind that face, whether ugly or handsome. Perhaps they should not be carried away by the face value or even by the good things being shown by the person. She has to undersand the motive & intention. This may require sometime though unless you can honestly discern the person behind that looks. But nevertheless, whatever decision, one makes, is her/his responsibility & we should learn from the experience without necessarily co-relating it with looks. For all you know, it may be coincidental. Sometimes, kasi because of our excitement or perhaps adverse experience, we generalize people. Each person was created by GOD in His own way & uniqueness. The challenge is to find out the real person behind the looks & decide whether we are taking unecessary risk or whether its just a matter of luck or perhaps our own doing of not able to discern the right person for us. Yes, it is tough but that's where we grow & mature & keep moving forward despite some unfortunate experiences.

Please dont get me wrong. Just my two cents of sharing again.

wala sa itsura yan, nasa kalooban yan. When a woman see the sincerity of a man kahit walng looks, maaakit siya ng guy. Once the inside of him is revealed through serious of conversation, the beauty inside hiom will over power his looks and maaatracted yung babae. I am speaking from experience.

they're the worst kinds...kase eventually lalabas din yung true colors nila..magbabago din at mawawala yung pinakikita nya sayong treatment ( he treats you like a goddess...and all) pag alam na nyang he owes you na talaga at ang matitira na lang ay ang pangit nyang itsura... magsisisi ka promise.... ( sorry to be so harsh guys :) ...i'm just saying what i think is true...from past experiences...)

Para di OT:

actually that's one thing that turn's off my prospect with regards to being in a relationship, because of the deterioration of the attitude of guys to the girls as the relationship goes on, she also told me the same story with her pretty sister wherein the guy became not-so nice than the way he used to pero I think it happens talaga in general, one thing though, what's left with the good looking guy is that he still has his good looks...

i was riding the fx from novaliches to blumentritt kanina

may nakita akong girl (matangkad, bata, makinis, may itsura) na may kasma na kala ko tatay niya

mukha naman ghindi mayaman yung lalake para maging sila

kaya napaisip ako, may tinaatamaan talaga kahit ano pang itsura ng partner mo

e nakakaita ng pogi yung babae (ako :lol: ), kaya baka magbago na ng isip yun

• 1 month later...

its because their goodlooking bf just run away with another chick in tow, or did not treated them well...

its not about the looks really..initially it is.. but afterwards, it is the compability, character, attitude of the guy that counts..

--

kaya don't lose hope guys.. may pag asa pa tayong mga panget! lets just hope the handsome guys make the same old mistakes..hehehe..

its because their goodlooking bf just run away with another chick in tow, or did not treated them well...

its not about the looks really..initially it is.. but afterwards, it is the compability, character, attitude of the guy that counts..

--

kaya don't lose hope guys.. may pag asa pa tayong mga panget! lets just hope the handsome guys make the same old mistakes..hehehe..

being ugly (if you say you are) does not guarantee that you'd be a good catch either...

beautiful people ... even when they're bad...they're still beautiful

ugly people...nakakabulag yan habang mabait pa....but when their true colors emerge....double ugly na sila....at ang mararamdaman mong pagsisisii...at katangahan...soooobrah...promise :blink:

peace.

being ugly (if you say you are) does not guarantee that you'd be a good catch either...

ugly people...nakakabulag yan habang mabait pa....but when their true colors emerge....double ugly na sila....at ang mararamdaman mong pagsisisii...at katangahan...soooobrah...promise :blink:

peace.

sa ganang akin pag maganda yung chicks tapos yung lalake panget, dukha at barubal ang ugali, baka mahaba. :D

hahaha :D

come to think of it...ot nga ako kanina...

why?

kase kala ng babae...porket panget mabait na ...yan ang nagagawa ng misinformation :P

hehehe. biro lang yung kanina. :P

kanya kanyang orientation lang yan eh, parang yung mga puti di ba mas enjoy sa burgos kesa sa AF1?

o kaya playing safe para wala ng umagaw na iba. hehehe.

why do beautiful women fall for ugly men? same reason handsome men fall for ugly women. naunahan dun sa may itsura. :lol:

all things being equal, dun ako sa maganda. naman.

According to my elder brother...."Because the Pangets, they give it their ALL!"

This says a lot, because ugly guys, like some of my friends, do things twice better than my handsome friends. They love to overdo things, generally this sweeps the ladies off their feet. When I was in high school, this never worked because young girls like guapo guys. Interestingly, as one gets through college, grad school and work, the girls tone down their desire for handsome men, preferring ordinary guys (sometimes butt ugly guys) with interesting personalities and even better when they have a shitload of money. Funny though is that guys, whether ugly or handsome are in most cases the same. They get tired of their relationships the same way. I guess having sex with a beautiful woman is like airconditioning, after a while you don't notice that its there and will eventually take it for granted, that is, until it disappears. So it is therefore a fallacy for girls to think that their ugly beaus (what a fu.cking oxymoron) will always be faithful because they will not find a better catch.

peace.

I always tell my lady friends, try to be in love with a good looking someone you desire, at least if he strays, you have a handsome unfaithful husband. But if you get an ugly guy and he strays, you'll end up with an unfaithful ugly husband (para kang nalokong dalawang beses, pangit na, unfaithful pa). :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Edited by vincechase
According to my elder brother...."Because the Pangets, they give it their ALL!"

This says a lot, because ugly guys, like some of my friends, do things twice better than my handsome friends. They love to overdo things, generally this sweeps the ladies off their feet. When I was in high school, this never worked because young girls like guapo guys. Interestingly, as one gets through college, grad school and work, the girls tone down their desire for handsome men, preferring ordinary guys (sometimes butt ugly guys) with interesting personalities and even better when they have a shitload of money. Funny though is that guys, whether ugly or handsome are in most cases the same. They get tired of their relationships the same way. I guess having sex with a beautiful woman is like airconditioning, after a while you don't notice that its there and will eventually take it for granted, that is, until it disappears. So it is therefore a fallacy for girls to think that their ugly beaus (what a fu.cking oxymoron) will always be faithful because they will not find a better catch.

I always tell my lady friends, try to be in love with a good looking someone you desire, at least if he strays, you have a handsome unfaithful husband. But if you get an ugly guy and he strays, you'll end up with an unfaithful ugly husband (para kang nalokong dalawang beses, pangit na, unfaithful pa). :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

exactly :)

Lastly, I have this Calauit Island theory.

I believe handsome guys are like the animals in Calauit Island (in Palawan where Bongbong Marcos brought African Animals to raise), they don't have natural predators, so much so that they never develop their hunting and evasion skills very well. Their personalities are not very well honed. Ergo, they get what falls on them (in some cases gorgeous women).

As for ugly guys, they are like the animals in the African safari, they have to survive by developing great hunting and evasion skills. They can therefore hunt the prey they want, ergo, beautiful women.

I love seeing my not so handsome friends stalking and bringing down beautiful women, its like watching the National Geographic Channel. May music tune pa nga running in my head like tan, tun, tan, tun, tan...........(tune of National Geographic please).

May sincere din naman na guwapo ah? :P

Super handsome guys kse have their air in them. Feeling yata nila dapat sambahin sila. Kaya may pretty girls na na-fall sa salat sa kaguwapuhan na guy kse malamang napaso yan sa guwapo nilang ex-bf.

Speaking for myself naman, kahit mayaman pa yun guy at kahit super bait sa kin, basta pangit, ayoko pa rin. (kunwari lang na maganda ako). :lol: Seriously, based from my own personal experience, pag pangit, pangit din ang ugali. Dami kseng insecurities at galit sa mundo ang mga pangit. Kaya ayoko ng pangit. :hypocritesmiley:

totoo yan sis tas...karamihan pa sa kanila ... mabait pag nanliligaw...pero pag binasted mo....lalabas ang totoo...galit pala sa babae...kase laging nababasted...kaya timo galit na galit yan pag binasted mo. :P

para di OT:

...kaya...kase may ibang gurls rin trip na trip yung.....pag naglalakad sila nung bf nya...yung mga tao napapatingin....

ibang klaseng ego boost din yun eh...at the expense of an innocent monkey...ehek :wacko:

pishttp://www.smileypad.com/v224/Feelings/Victory.gif

Edited by iwalkalone
Seriously, based from my own personal experience, pag pangit, pangit din ang ugali. Dami kseng insecurities at galit sa mundo ang mga pangit. Kaya ayoko ng pangit. :hypocritesmiley:

Interestingly true, most of my friends who are not so good looking (ok na nga Panget, lets call a spade a spade) specially when they are short (ok na nga, pandak) always have something to prove (lets call it the "small man complex"). They always have to tell me the last beautiful woman they fu.cked, and how they did it. It makes me kinda wonder if it is all true, but in the end its the (bad) thought that counts. Likewise, what's the freagin pre-occupation all about? :grr:

Edited by vincechase

Sabi nga ni Andrew E, humanap ka ng pangit at ibigin mong tunay, hahaha I have this friend who's gorgeous but is now in a 3-yr live-in relationship with a pug-ugly guy na unemployed, really short, and hits her. She works in a club and supports the guy by prostituting herself. She even supports the guy's addiction to crack. Di mabait, di romantic, it's really a big question mark for me. Good in bed? Maybe, hehe

Sabi nga ni Andrew E, humanap ka ng pangit at ibigin mong tunay, hahaha I have this friend who's gorgeous but is now in a 3-yr live-in relationship with a pug-ugly guy na unemployed, really short, and hits her. She works in a club and supports the guy by prostituting herself. She even supports the guy's addiction to crack. Di mabait, di romantic, it's really a big question mark for me. Good in bed? Maybe, hehe

alot of good looking guys are better in bed so........wait til your girl friend learns about that.

had a guy officemate before.. he looks more like chiquito.. ni hindi mo nga iisipin na magkaka gf yun e.. pero dinala sa opis yung gf nya..whoa! ang ganda.. amputi..ankinis.. campus beauty pala MS PCU..

e dati syang instructor dun.. ewan ko ba.. kung ano pinakain nun dun.. gusto ko ngang hingin yung anting-anting nya e.. hehehe..

lahat kameng magkaka opismate nagtataka talaga.. pero accept naman nya.. kape't gatas talaga sila..hehehe..

had a guy officemate before.. he looks more like chiquito.. ni hindi mo nga iisipin na magkaka gf yun e.. pero dinala sa opis yung gf nya..whoa! ang ganda.. amputi..ankinis.. campus beauty pala MS PCU..

e dati syang instructor dun.. ewan ko ba.. kung ano pinakain nun dun.. gusto ko ngang hingin yung anting-anting nya e.. hehehe..

lahat kameng magkaka opismate nagtataka talaga.. pero accept naman nya.. kape't gatas talaga sila..hehehe..

yeah...sana lang i-maintain nya kung ano man yung nagsustuhan sa kanya nung girl....cus if not? well....