Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

several possible reasons siguro...

-economic, financially stable, good provider, responsible...

-good lover, not just in the act, talagang complete package, before, during and after...

-based on previous relationships, baka the girl is already tired of good looking guys, baka high maintenance, madaming kaagaw...

mysterious din talaga...

OT: it's just unfortunate that both good and not so good looking guys prey on the hearts of girls to get their way with them, leaving it doubly difficult for honest guys to get girls to give them the benefit of the doubt na baka sakaling sincere sila...

I told a friend of mine once, it's always the look that catches your attention but it's the other things that make people stay. pero it does happen from time to time that people choose to look past the face. ewan ko kung bakit or paano.. alam ko lang it happens.

pero it always falls to the 2nd part of the statement i made. IT'S ALWAYS THE OTHER THINGS THAT MAKE PEOPLE STAY. whether or not good-looking or ugly ang pinipili ng babae, bottomline is the thing that will make the relationship last is the little things.

i'm just throwing the monkey wrench into this one... think of the guy.

between the adonis-looking scoundrel and the bucktoothed clark kent, it is likely that mr. kent will win the heart of the fairlady. but what if adonis and clark are both scoundrels? or the dashing adonis and bucky mr. kent are equally mild-mannered? you still think lady love would go for hideous clark?

why do beautiful women fall for ugly men? all other things being equal, do they, really?

that may sound sexist, ladies, but i assure you there is absolutely no sexist intent in that one. i would want to ask men the same thing but then... i'd be off topic. my apologies just in case one would think otherwise. :)

Aside from the obvious.... most guys (like me) who are facially challenged (yung di tipong artistahin) make up for what they do not have by being themselves...nice, cool, funny at di narcissistic

Regular guys know where they stand, what they are, maybe a bit conscious but who cares...a pretty guy is vain, difficult.

If I make my girl happy by being myself and showering her with the simplest of pleasures without the guilt and pretensions, panalo ka dyan.

It is a free country anyway. And life has always been a choice. Making life easy for you counts. Beauty fades, companionship lasts. :) :goatee:

Well, if you watched some well known Disney movies like the Beauty and the Beast and The Hunchback of Notre, (Which offcorse you cant consider fantasy love to reality as the same) well, I think they got the ladies hearts because of their sweet attitude, unless offcorse if you plan to date older women then being sweet wont work anymore and you have to do better than that. Hmm probably some ugly men are rich :D ? Or famous? :D so thats the reason they get ladies?

• 2 weeks later...

How I wish this can be true in my case!

Although I don't consider myself ugly, I just consider myself physically undeserving of such beauty. But I hope my inner qualities can make up for what I don't have physically.

Perhaps beautiful women fall for "ugly" men if their inner qualities such as intelligence and character make up for what they lack physically.

A guy may be handsome and intelligent, but that's a formula for unfaithfulness and arrogance. To some women, intelligence and character(which includes faithfulness) matter most.

in the eyes of a beautiful woman, her man is handsome. :)

i think women are more into personality, than the physical attributes. more than kaguapuhan is a confident guy who can carry himself well. he is charming, he has a great sense of humor, and smart. :)