Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

well may mga babae talaga na attracted sa guys who pursues them so much...but i think we guys should hold a bit kasi minsan nagiging source of boredom ung mga guys na sobrang magmahal. parang nasa mercy sya ng mga babae which is really really bad on the part of the guy. minsan some women take advantage of the situation. i think being attractive (either pogi ka o panget) is being dominant sometimes and not giving in to all the demands of women.

Yup, in some cases that would really be true.. If the guy doesn't have the looks, he probably have almost everything ( except the handsome face.) :D But for mature women, probably they find stability more important than looks.. Actually this phenomenon was explained a couple of days ago in National Geographic. Surprisingly our hormones ( Men and Women in general) have something to do with our choices of who will be our partners. And looks, its not considered to be the most important factor in attraction but it was said to help in the process of attraction.

so a perfect guy would be... a good looking gentleman with a nice attitute in pursuing a career and balances his heterosexual relationship with care and spends quality time devouted to his partner plus the hormones of an ugly guy. :blush: Joke lang po :thumbsupsmiley:

well to this thread po!

Kung dadaanin sa percentage konti n lang po yung ganito Na mga babae usually practically speaking they use their beauties to get what they want! well ugly guys try to give all what they want, bibihira na lang yung mga girls na mag kakagusto sa panget na guy dahil sa ugali ng guy n yun!

like what andrew said na we give 10 times effort than those handsome guys yung iba kc smile lang dun sa girl patay na... Pero dun sa mga panget guy na katulad ko isang matinding papansin bago ka ma notice ng girl!

A lot of reasons actually, why beautiful women fall for ugly guys!... personally, Top three reasons would be Richness, Security in Relationships, and because they Despise Good Looking Men! I don't thinks further elaboration is required.

so a perfect guy would be... a good looking gentleman with a nice attitute in pursuing a career and balances his heterosexual relationship with care and spends quality time devouted to his partner plus the hormones of an ugly guy. :blush: Joke lang po :thumbsupsmiley:

Hmmm, true true except dun sa last part. :D When I said hormones, it goes with every faces, ugly or not. :D Yung perception nang "the perfect guy" differs in every girl.

Check Out:

www.groovenet.ph/sofie

www.fhm.com.ph/blogs/sofie

i dunno if this wil bury me or not... i'll admit i'm not one of the most good looking guys out there but one thing that i'll be proud of is i know how to treat a lady. i think this might have been the reason i was able to land some of the most beautiful girls i've know. i've had my fair share of trophy girlfriends but the shallowness just makes the relationship last for only a few months. just a thought though... philosophers, poets and musicians have tried to encompass beauty and it's definition in their works. but based on experience beauty is defined differently from person to person. i dunno if i'm in the right room the lack of sleep has affected my trail of thoughts. peace!

A lot of reasons actually, why beautiful women fall for ugly guys!... personally, Top three reasons would be Richness, Security in Relationships, and because they Despise Good Looking Men! I don't thinks further elaboration is required.

Amen to this man! To add an answer to this perplexing question. There are some women who are in love with the image of their father. Interestingly, there are beautiful women who are sired by ugly men, perhaps because their dads are rich and powerful and are married to beautiful women. These children who become beautiful women are fixated with images of their ugly dads. They love ugly men, for they represent love,loyalty and stability. I know this for a fact because I used to have friends like these.

Edited by boratsagdiyev

i think money or security doesn't matter if guys try date smarter and more sophisticated women. if ugly rich men try to lure them with money, women think they are being bought. Siguro its more of the attitude and how you carry yourself with confidence without any insecurity at all that matter. I don't agree why ugly guys are attractive because they are rich.

its personality. good looking guys rely on their looks to get what they want starting at a very young age. no so good looking guys have to learn how to develop their personality to get what they desire. that's why good looking guys get the prom queen in high school, but the average joe gets the beauty queen in college! hehehe

Sabi nga nila bakit daw ang mga kalbu at mga mataba nakakakuha ng mga magagandang ladies. Well, it's all about a guy's personality nowadays plus of course how deep their pockets go. People say money can't buy love...it's all a bunch of BS. Nonetheless, strike a high level of confidence, poise, intellectual capacity, and maturity will surely get you that pretty, sexy lady. Happy hunting!

God planned it all for us...its a matter we call Destiny..some beautiful woman get to married handsome guy but soon they will end up in divorce and guess what, beautiful woman will soon be get married again to a guy not so handsome as they say..i know a lot of people...

Its just having a great chemistry! not all ugly guys are all ugly in everything ung iba dinadaan sa appeal, talent, and so on so fort maybe a strong personality is a plus than a goodlooking guy who is a wuss... example Manny Pacquiao, his beautiful wife Jinkee was already married to Manny kahit hindi pa siya sikat nun sa boxing well Manny is just an average looking guy that you can see in the streets but look at him right now :mellow: sabi nga nila " Its not the Size, It the Sense.

Its just having a great chemistry! not all ugly guys are all ugly in everything ung iba dinadaan sa appeal, talent, and so on so fort maybe a strong personality is a plus than a goodlooking guy who is a wuss... example Manny Pacquiao, his beautiful wife Jinkee was already married to Manny kahit hindi pa siya sikat nun sa boxing well Manny is just an average looking guy that you can see in the streets but look at him right now :mellow: sabi nga nila " Its not the Size, It the Sense.

very true! there's no explanation why beautiful women fall inlove with ugly men..if its love, then be it...love is not something that can be search for because love will do the searching for 2 beating hearts...and it doesnt necessarily mean the owner of those hearts are of the same level of physical looks...

very true! there's no explanation why beautiful women fall inlove with ugly men..if its love, then be it...love is not something that can be search for because love will do the searching for 2 beating hearts...and it doesnt necessarily mean the owner of those hearts are of the same level of physical looks...

Yes how can you see the true beauty of a person if you just love the way he/she looks thats not love...

Well, there's no such thing as an ugly man. It all depends on who judges him. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder they say. Perhaps these women see something else in him. Personality perhaps? Richness? Security? Well, that i can't answer myself.

I agree with the post above but sadly, most men look at women's physical attributes before actually approaching them. I don't know about women, maybe 50/50 some look, and some don't. That's just my two cent. :)

Edited by pr0nmast3r