Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

Because love is blind? I don't think so. Actually love sees more but is willing to see less. :unsure:

Take for instance a durian, it is stinky and smells like an unwashed socks but people are willing to endure it because it is delicious! :thumbsupsmiley:

There are some common truths in relationships--whether among the ugly, the cutie, and a combination of the two.

Women will fall for a man, ugly or not, if he can fulfill a need. It can be the need for money, the need to be loved, the need for fidelity, or whatever. Money (or as some posters insist--a big dick) can only take the relationship so far. However, if the ugly guy can comfort the girl, make her feel safe and loved, make her smile, make her feel appreciated, she will fall in love with him.

Life's not always fair, and ugly men have to try harder. But then again, the rewards may be greater. :)

i think ung attraction na nagugustuhan ng girl sa may itsurang lalake ay sa simula lang, especially kung walang ibang pwede ibang ipagmalaki ung lalake na yun bukod sa itsura niya.

Most of the woman I think prefers a man that will give them comfort sa relationship nila ke pangit pa ung guy. Most of the guy kasi who has good looks thinks high of themselves kaya women usually na-te-turn-off in the long run.

Guest greta

:evil: most women are practical nowadays... para saan ba at mafafall in love din sya sa guy kahit na ugly in the long run. just shower the girls with lavish gifts...then ipakita ng ugly guy na mahal nya ang girl and that he is sincere... di ba miss gretchen? :heart: the ugly guy must buy a really nice car also coz it helps... really. pag may pera ang guy, nagkakaron sya ng PERASONALITY and CARACTER na maganda. Am I right ba Mr. Bill Gates? for sure di na need manligaw ng ugly guy and the girls would surely run after him. :thumbsupsmiley: am not saying na all the girls are that but most are... so fatten up your wallet guys :goatee:

Ever notice that the younger generation prefer beauty over anything else?

And the more mature ones prefer stability/maturity/security over beauty?

Life's preferences change over age. When you are younger, you want to be with people who are hip and beautiful. But when you start trying to have your own family and settle down, you realize that there are better things than just looks. Someone who makes you laugh, takes charge, makes you feel secure and loved.

If you can have both looks and security, good. For those who do not, they pick what they feel is better.

Tsaka mabilis si Boy Bakal e! Mabola pa!

Talaga - nasa diskarte na yan pag tumatanda :goatee:

Women fall for men (as men fall for women). Period. That means regardless of looks. Ugly or gorgeous. If a woman does fall for a man who doesn't look very well enough then the woman must have seen more than what meets the eye.

From experience, must be because he spoke so well. He was charming. He was brilliant. He had a lot of good qualities that compensated for him not looking like Brad Pitt. And he knew it too. The confidence added to the enigma.

i frequent the bar scene. and true enough, the confident ones take the girls home, not the one with just the pretty face. movie star looks will get the first glance, but the confident ones get to talk to and eventually take home, the girl.

in the regular scene, most average-looking guys have better self confidence. :goatee:

to try kung ok b cla mgeng bf...

minsan mabaet..

pero ang pgkakamale ko nun ngmahal ako ng panget...kung anung panget ng itsura nya gnun den kpanget un ugale nya...nanakit pa...amf! :blush:

minsan kc mabaet cla kpag my kailangan...

kpag bago pa sobrang baet tpos hnde pla... as*hole* pla!

• 2 weeks later...
For me is more on the financial side. if not for financial maybe she think lesser chance of ugly guy cheating. di ba yan ang sabi ni Andrew E sa kanta " humanap ng pangit ",hehe

there has to be some sort of balance man, not all good looking guys get the good looking ladies! That's ying yang!

Guest bleeding_angel

pag romantic ung guy... super gentleman in words and in action... sensitive... thoughtful... kind... PANO KA NAMAN HINDI MAG-F-FALL? :wub:

pag romantic ung guy... super gentleman in words and in action... sensitive... thoughtful... kind... PANO KA NAMAN HINDI MAG-F-FALL? :wub:

oo nga naman :thumbsupsmiley:

see guys? it's really the soft spot that counts (at least most of the time). :goatee: