Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

...........whats ugly is subjective. there is no generalization as to what ugly really is.

i once dated a guy who people thought was ugly, coz hes skinny dark and well....earthy. jologs daw. who are they to judge right? yeah thats what he looked like, pero i found that absolutely adorable, and he was so damn smart, i liked him!..........i aint beautiful, haha, i shouldnt even be posting here pala....nyeks! :upside:

Humans instinctively are attracted to good looking men or women. You don't hear people say "wow pare ang panget ng girl, grabe gusto ko sya" but eventually, when get to know the person, we put more emphasis on their personalities and their traits. Thus, women who love ugly guys must have seen something in them that they haven't seen with gorgeous guys. One of which is, since they are not gwuapo, they tend to exert more efforts in the relationship and not taking the lady for granted.

I asked this question to one of our beautiful friends, and her answer made a lot of sense.Mind you, I asked her about 5 years ago. She said that unlike guys who can easily target whomever they like, while girls who are lookers seem to intimidate a lot of men and can only choose from the guys that's around them.

hindi naman reason na maganda ang physical appearance ng isang tao para mahalin ng kahit sino.... there are mOre significant reasons to make us fall for a guy/girl than falling inlove coz of their physical appearance lang...malay natin kaya nainlove ung pretty girl na un sa ugly guy kasi ung guy eh magaling... :rolleyes: i mean, magaling sa pakikipagcommunicate.. sa conversation.. may sense and so on.... kaya pag love ang pinaguusapan.. ibig sabihin.. puso ang nakakaramdam ng LOVE at hindi un nakikita ng bare eyes lang natin... :blush:

hindi naman reason na maganda ang physical appearance ng isang tao para mahalin ng kahit sino.... there are mOre significant reasons to make us fall for a guy/girl than falling inlove coz of their physical appearance lang...malay natin kaya nainlove ung pretty girl na un sa ugly guy kasi ung guy eh magaling... :rolleyes: i mean, magaling sa pakikipagcommunicate.. sa conversation.. may sense and so on.... kaya pag love ang pinaguusapan.. ibig sabihin.. puso ang nakakaramdam ng LOVE at hindi un nakikita ng bare eyes lang natin... :blush:

@KHaY3q4Rci4 - very well said. i think you're pertaining to the entirety of the person not just the integral part(physical aspect) which counts more for you.

Guest freyja

because there will always be women who value other aspects of a man, other than his appearance or his bank account

Edited by freyja

well kung hindi naman sinasadya na ma fall ka it means mahal mo talaga ung guy

hindi naman ung physical apperance lang ang mahalaga mas gugustuhin ko pa rin

ung hindi ka gwapuhan pero mamahalin ako ng buong buo at totoo.. ;)

maraming guys na mas gwapo nga pero sakit naman ng ulo at manloloko

babaero at may bisyo... :thumbsdownsmiley:

i guess most of pretty girls doesnt need any reason to fall in love to a good looking or ugly guy... :lol:

physical is just a physical attraction... theres some points with other girls if ur a good looking guy :thumbsdownsmiley:

however if ur just a good looking guy that doesnt have any brains or cant have a nice and decent conversation that is a no-no for me.... :thumbsdownsmiley:

i dont need a good looking face if he cant say anything about the real meaning of love and life....

:lol:

:cool: ;)

@KHaY3q4Rci4 - very well said. i think you're pertaining to the entirety of the person not just the integral part(physical aspect) which counts more for you.

tHankS :blush: sumwakto lang siguro napOst ko and accdg to the topic of this thread... well, totoo naman kasing people doesnt have to HAVE or MUST qualifications in loving a person... kusa lang kasing lumalabas ang LOVE ng walang dahilan or anything... esp its nOt because he's gwapo or she's maganda or whatever.. basta nainlove ka.. un na yOn :thumbsupsmiley:

nyek :wacko: ^^ hahahaa.... we're all equal naman eh.. kung may hindi maganda sa atin i mean, physically or mentally or anything.. hindi naman ganun kakapal mukha nating basta basta magpapalibre na lang diba?? :P tSaka karamihan naman.... ka-close na natin kaya tau nagpapalibre and something.. kung hindi pa naman, i dont think we can say that to anyone ng basta basta diba :rolleyes: