Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

I guess a good conversationalist still works nowadays :cool:

Other side of the coin... I was on a bus (4 hour commute to Laguna)... luckilly, two GORGEOUS ladies sat close enoug to me that I could smell the sweet shampoo scent on their hair (nakaka-in-love talaga)...

I can not but help but overhear their conversation though... and it was, for the length of that looong bus ride about HAIRSTYLES.... TURN OFF!

aah...ok...since you suggested...ginawa ko nga...narealize ko...nung gwapo yung mga bf ko pa noon...di wala pa akong alam sa sex...kaya...pinapalitan nila ako ng magaling or older girls ...yung may alam na sa sex...eh dahil akala ko ang reason ay dahil babaero lang ang gwapo...humanap ako ng panget...awa ng dios naka dalawa naman ako...sa una kakaiba ang treatment nila...para kang dyosa......pag alam nilang mahal ko na sila...ayun lumalabas na lahat ng kapangitan...andyan yung...batugan naman pala...selfish naman pala talaga din...mahilig din sa babae...at....may mga kadiri habits pa..like nag pipick na ng nose sa harap mo...nafa-fart na...normal lang yun pero...ampangeet lalo na pag pangit pa ang gumagawa ng ganon :rolleyes: ...btw...hindi ako ang iniiwan nila ...ako ang nagiiwan...so hold your horses pare. I'm just saying na...kung pag aaralan mo...wala talaga sa itsura ang pagkatao ng isang tao...pero come to think of it...ang kapangitan physically ay masasabi nang isang misfortune...merong psychological effect yan...malamang mas flirt pa ang mga di gwapo kase they've always wanted attention from the opposite sex. Madalas pa tinatrato lang nilang trophy ang isang magandang babae na maging ka affair nila.

Just two cents of sharing.... Believe, it's not the physical aspect really that matters. Beauty or good looks is only skin deep. What really matter is the inner self. Something that you just do not know at one instance. Attraction for the looks - YES . but getting to know the person whether good looking or not is another thing. There may be good looking who are also fine & a gentleman & also ugly physically who may also be ugly inside but it all boils down to personality & values. That is why getting into a relationship is not a matter of looks but a matter of choice based on our discernment. Again, we are responsible for whatever decisions we make, the looks are secondary. Let us be reminded that ' We cannot judge a BOOK by its cover" It's incumbent upon us to get to know the person not only physically but emotionally, psychologically & spiritually. The misfortune we may have suffered has nothing to do with the looks of the person but our own inability to discern the real person behind that looks.

Just my sharing...

Just two cents of sharing.... Believe, it's not the physical aspect really that matters. Beauty or good looks is only skin deep. What really matter is the inner self. Something that you just do not know at one instance. Attraction for the looks - YES . but getting to know the person whether good looking or not is another thing. There may be good looking who are also fine & a gentleman & also ugly physically who may also be ugly inside but it all boils down to personality & values. That is why getting into a relationship is not a matter of looks but a matter of choice based on our discernment. Again, we are responsible for whatever decisions we make, the looks are secondary. Let us be reminded that ' We cannot judge a BOOK by its cover" It's incumbent upon us to get to know the person not only physically but emotionally, psychologically & spiritually. The misfortune we may have suffered has nothing to do with the looks of the person but our own inability to discern the real person behind that looks.

Just my sharing...

on looks being secondary -

i think one has to reach a certain level of maturity to appreciate the totality of the person. there's a phase in our lives that we put a high premium on the physical aspect - looks above all things. but then again, this varies from one person to another.

it's the total package. the looks is equally as important as the person's attitude.

How do you define a good conversationalist? The term tends to be too broad.

At the end of the day, the wise woman picks the man who she knows will love her and accept her for what she is, warts and all. One who would also remain interesting enough to spend the rest of her life with. A man who would protect her and keep her safe from anything that life may throw at them.

Edited by willow_boy

personally, it means we can talk about a lot of stuff, ranging from the mundane topics to the more serious ones. there is an equal exchange of thoughts. though sometimes, i can't help myself but be awed to the person i'm talking with. meaning the person may dominate the conversation, in a positive kinda way, and i admiringly listen. too much of it though (as in excessively to the nth power), bores me specially if the flow of the convo centers on himself. at this point, i tune him out and become dismissive.

BUT, there are times i encourage the other party to talk about himself/herself because it tells a whole lot about the person when he/she speaks. it's beyond words.

personally, it means we can talk about a lot of stuff, ranging from the mundane topics to the more serious ones. there is an equal exchange of thoughts. though sometimes, i can't help myself but be awed to the person i'm talking with. meaning the person may dominate the conversation, in a positive kinda way, and i admiringly listen. too much of it though (as in excessively to the nth power), bores me specially if the flow of the convo centers on himself. at this point, i tune him out and become dismissive.

BUT, there are times i encourage the other party to talk about himself/herself because it tells a whole lot about the person when he/she speaks. it's beyond words.

One has to be careful though because there are too many of us men who are bullshit artists. I can just shake my head sometimes at what they can accomplish or how far they can go with words. Women really have to be very smart and vigilant enough to determine who are the sincere ones and who are the con men.

One has to be careful though because there are too many of us men who are bullshit artists. I can just shake my head sometimes at what they can accomplish or how far they can go with words. Women really have to be very smart and vigilant enough to determine who are the sincere ones and who are the con men.

true. you have a point there.

there are men who are very good with words. seen a lot, heard a lot.

it takes wisdom and intuition to weed out the bad ones.

As i see it po, most of the beautiful women i know have thier own reasons , falling in love takes time , to know the person inside and out , yes its true that physical attribute counts a lot . attraction is just a fraction . theres just too many factors such as character, charm, compatibility, wit etc .. ... its not a physical thing....tingin ko lang po :)

i want to mit real men.. un ndi panay LIBIDO.. gets??

i dont like handsum guys na ala naman breeding!! sna u know wt i min... un tpong ni-huhurt nila emotions ng isang gurl.. dts bad!! i usually go 4 d attitude and not on d looks... bsta if am happy wd him, then il b alryt.. and il feel contnted na rin..

its normal to fall for sum1 na ndi gwapo kc nwawala dn naman un eh... ngfafade as d yrs go by.. pro un d way he cares 4u, andun un... ndi mwawala un kht ano pa manyari...

wen i was a child, i used to think and dream big abt meetin a pocble mate na ganito , gnito, gnito mga qualities (mjo physical looking p nga me eh..) pro wen im growing up na, i realized na God gives us d oposite of what we wish for... and loving is learning also.... sbra dami ko ngng realization .... and i didnt expect na may mga tao na bnbgay c God na tlgng good and trustworthy.. sbi nga nila 'evryting has its own purpose.....' and i agree.... :hypocritesmiley:

on looks being secondary -

i think one has to reach a certain level of maturity to appreciate the totality of the person. there's a phase in our lives that we put a high premium on the physical aspect - looks above all things. but then again, this varies from one person to another.

it's the total package. the looks is equally as important as the person's attitude.

As to the looks being equally important as the person's attitude.... It is relative. Yes it may be very important to some but again looks is relative...some may see one as having good looks yet some may see him otherwise. Some may see it very important, others may not. While it is true that looks are important , it does not however ends there...one has to go to the next level...the person behind that looks.. For me, insofar as physical look is concerned, I go for the "X" factor instead.