Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest foxtrotbravo
could also be that the beautiful women have beautiful hearts as well...

and they feel sorry for ugly men and they "fall" for them out of pity...

Edited by foxtrotbravo

well i think love has pretty much to do with it, but if you look at it from a different angle *now let me get my dr. freud thingy on* pretty women would certainly desire the security that their man would be loyal to them, thus ladies prettying themselves up and men wouldn't look at another woman coz what he has is already an eye candy. so its a matter of convenience if you think of it that way... then again i just might be a blundering idiot hehehe

Sometimes it's really hard to understand human nature, I see a lot of beautiful people with the company of not so attractive ones. Maybe it is somewhat related to the social mentality of aspiring the opposite of what you are. take for example a lot of good looking intelligent foreigner executives who are madly in love with ethnic sometimes uneducated beauties, filipinas who have dark skinned wants to be whiter using a lot of whitening soap and lotions, caucasians who likes to have dark tans, curly hair wants to have straight hair and vice versa! we are indeed living in an absurd society!

Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

Pero yung "Fall" marami meaning yan eh.

Pwede na "Fall" sa Kwarta

Pwede na "Fall" dahil compatible.

Pero mas marami na "Fall" dahil sa kwarta." (Marami babae mahilig sa T.Y. Convienience ang labanan)

Kaya kung pinagpalit kayo sa Ugly men eh ok lang yun. Mas mahirap naman kung ipagpalit kayo sa Tomboy.

May kilala ako pinagpalit sa Tomboy. Speechless yung kakilala ko. (Mas gusto ata pompyang :lol: )

Edited by edc

Coz it's alot easier to love someone when you know he's never going to cheat on you and he's going to treat you like a goddess!

wow...can't ascribe to that,m afraid..never a guarantee that he will never cheat because of that...(but i can treat a goddess as she is when i c one...;)

Coz it's alot easier to love someone when you know he's never going to cheat on you and he's going to treat you like a goddess!

That isnt love. Thats being segurista.

Love is all about the risk you take - you give your heart to someone you hardly know; you hope and wish and pray he doesnt break it.

Love is not about giving your heart (is that even giving???) to someone because you know he wont break it.

Thats a cop-out.

Beautiful women fall for ugly men becaus their hearts show them that the ugly man has qualities in him that are worth loving.

In the end - there are no ugly people. Not when they truly love someone, and are truly loved by someone.

Edited by Joie

one of my very first young loves (beautiful spanish-american gal...she kinda looked like a young phoebe cates) was stolen by a much older guy (my youth camp counselor...who incidentally was the person i confided in regarding my relationship with her) who was uber-ugly (monkey features, seriously) and had halitosis and b.o. issues.

my theory was that she needed a FATHER FIGURE (her dad and mom weren't around to raise her).

so i guess this would be one reason...regardless of the looks (or the smell), you really can't beat the need for a "daddy" who can COUNSEL you in your time of need.

ahhh...such is life. :thumbsdownsmiley:

so i guess this would be one reason...regardless of the looks (or the smell), you really can't beat the need for a "daddy" who can COUNSEL you in your time of need.

Wouldnt you say, though - that it would be more accurate to say that people fall in love with those who are able to provide them with what they need outside of the material?

And that the face value of the person is secondary?

one of my very first young loves (beautiful spanish-american gal...she kinda looked like a young phoebe cates) was stolen by a much older guy (my youth camp counselor...who incidentally was the person i confided in regarding my relationship with her) who was uber-ugly (monkey features, seriously) and had halitosis and b.o. issues.

my theory was that she needed a FATHER FIGURE (her dad and mom weren't around to raise her).

ahhh...such is life. :thumbsdownsmiley:

Baka yung phoebe cates look alike eh gusto maasim. Mukha-maasim, Amoy-maasim, Edad-Maasim :lol:

That isnt love. Thats being segurista.

Love is all about the risk you take - you give your heart to someone you hardly know; you hope and wish and pray he doesnt break it.

But that's so stupid, why would I want to risk my heart when I can simply just love someone who's surely never going to break my heart?

But that's so stupid, why would I want to risk my heart when I can simply just love someone who's surely never going to break my heart?

You know whats really stupid? Its believing that there is someone who will surely never break your heart.

There IS NO ASSURANCE that an ugly guy wont break your heart.

Or are you saying that because you think that the ugly guy should feel grateful that you deigned to agree to be his girlfriend?

That he should count himself lucky you chose him over the better looking guys around?

Then youre not only segurista youre also being condescending.

Thats not love. LOL.

Loving an ugly guy or girl is no assurance that your heart wont be broken.

In fact... there is no assurance that your heart will never be broken when you love.

Thats the reality of loving.

But obviously there is a smaller chance of the guy leaving someone when they're not that attractive.

The question here is why do beautiful women fall for ugly men.

And the answer is, it gives women alot less to worry about, e.g. the guy leaving for a prettier girl

Obviously? You dont know that for sure now, do you.

Is there empirical proof? As in statistically proven?

I know what the question is, I believe I answered that as well.

Women fall for ugly men because these men give them whatever it is they are searching for.

However... to state categorically that an ugly man will not leave his gf for a prettier girl is not only condescending, it is a generalization that would be difficult to prove.

Not unless - you can tell me that you have dated each and every ugly man in this world and they never left you for a pretty girl. Farfetched huh?

LOL.

Obviously? You dont know that for sure now, do you.

Is there empirical proof? As in statistically proven?

I know what the question is, I believe I answered that as well.

Women fall for ugly men because these men give them whatever it is they are searching for.

However... to state categorically that an ugly man will not leave his gf for a prettier girl is not only condescending, it is a generalization that would be difficult to prove.

Not unless - you can tell me that you have dated each and every ugly man in this world and they never left you for a pretty girl. Farfetched huh?

LOL.

Of course everybody's different! AND THATS A FACT. OBVIOUSLY when I said "there's a smaller chance of the guy leaving someone when they're not that attractive" ... I didnt mean EVERY SINGLE UGLY GUY!

If someone said Filipinos are brown. Of course they didnt mean every FIlipino that walks the earth but in general!

Honestly? You're really THAT into this?

get a grip girl, this is just the internet. You're taking it too seriously.

Honestly? You're really THAT into this?

get a grip girl, this is just the internet. You're taking it too seriously.

LOL youre funny.

You should get a grip - why are you getting upset that other people counter your posts here?

This, missy, is a message board. Post something and people will most probably react to it.

Post the way you do, and the chances that they will react to it increase.

Im amused by your posts and your logic, thats all.

Please dont flatter yourself that I am taking you too seriously.

To stay on topic -- If all ugly men thought the way that the Princess says they do, and they knew how much that appealed to the girls (the assurance that they wont be left behind for a prettier girl) ... wouldnt it mean that this would increase their confidence that they have charms of their own and raise the possibility that they turn into big time players?

Does it still hold then, that an ugly man is less likely to hurt a pretty girl by leaving her for someone else... when they know already just how much they are wanted?

Thoughts, people?

LOL.

But obviously there is a smaller chance of the guy leaving someone when they're not that attractive.

The question here is why do beautiful women fall for ugly men.

And the answer is, it gives women alot less to worry about, e.g. the guy leaving for a prettier girl

gosh, even princess fiona can't guarantee that shrek won't leave her, if another princess, fresh as you are,comes along.

ugliness=fidelity? nah. and it will cut deepest when you realize your folly.