Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

kasi meron talagang mga pangit guys na magaling dumiskarte sa babae. mostly they know how to treat the girl right. actually wala sa hitsura yan, pero meron din namn talagang girls na aywa sa pangit. pero ngaun marami yatang girls na hindi na physical appearance ng guy ang inuuna, basta ok ang ugali.

tama ka diyan compadrei.

it's strange that many people automatically think fortune is involved when a beautiful girl is with an ugly guy.

in any relationship, good looks are never enough.

kase ugly guys compensate more for what they don't have i guess... haha :) pero kidding aside siguro it's the personality na nagdadala kaya ganun... why stay with a good looking man who hurts you dba? it's better to settle na to those who won't hurt you khet may mga flaws on the side... :)

tama ka diyan compadrei.

it's strange that many people automatically think fortune is involved when a beautiful girl is with an ugly guy.

in any relationship, good looks are never enough.

so true bro, like for me.. i never considered myself as gwapo.. pero sometimes i go out on a date with some pretty girls.. habang matagal mo na kakasama un isang tao (pangit man o maganda/gwapo) yun ugali na un tinitignan mo, its how u blend with that person, how at ease you are and how you enjoy your time with him/her (minsan nga nagririsk kang hindi pumasok sa work/school jaz to c that person..) kc iba siya.. :heart:

kase ugly guys compensate more for what they don't have i guess... haha :) pero kidding aside siguro it's the personality na nagdadala kaya ganun... why stay with a good looking man who hurts you dba? it's better to settle na to those who won't hurt you khet may mga flaws on the side... :)

:) hindi naman lahat ng goodlooking men are like that.. i know some na stick to one lang talaga..

at hindi rin lahat ng pangit eh faithful.. :hypocritesmiley:

i guess marami pa rin naman tao na hindi tumitingin sa physical appearance and they are more into what is inside and what is behind those looks (pangit man or gwapo)..

have you ever wondered wny guys-- mapangit o magwapo-- do that to you? try some introspection... maye you'll find an anwer there...

aah...ok...since you suggested...ginawa ko nga...narealize ko...nung gwapo yung mga bf ko pa noon...di wala pa akong alam sa sex...kaya...pinapalitan nila ako ng magaling or older girls ...yung may alam na sa sex...eh dahil akala ko ang reason ay dahil babaero lang ang gwapo...humanap ako ng panget...awa ng dios naka dalawa naman ako...sa una kakaiba ang treatment nila...para kang dyosa......pag alam nilang mahal ko na sila...ayun lumalabas na lahat ng kapangitan...andyan yung...batugan naman pala...selfish naman pala talaga din...mahilig din sa babae...at....may mga kadiri habits pa..like nag pipick na ng nose sa harap mo...nafa-fart na...normal lang yun pero...ampangeet lalo na pag pangit pa ang gumagawa ng ganon :rolleyes: ...btw...hindi ako ang iniiwan nila ...ako ang nagiiwan...so hold your horses pare. I'm just saying na...kung pag aaralan mo...wala talaga sa itsura ang pagkatao ng isang tao...pero come to think of it...ang kapangitan physically ay masasabi nang isang misfortune...merong psychological effect yan...malamang mas flirt pa ang mga di gwapo kase they've always wanted attention from the opposite sex. Madalas pa tinatrato lang nilang trophy ang isang magandang babae na maging ka affair nila.

I'm just saying na...kung pag aaralan mo...wala talaga sa itsura ang pagkatao ng isang tao...pero come to think of it...ang kapangitan physically ay masasabi nang isang misfortune...merong psychological effect yan...malamang mas flirt pa ang mga di gwapo kase they've always wanted attention from the opposite sex. Madalas pa tinatrato lang nilang trophy ang isang magandang babae na maging ka affair nila.

possible but not every pangit guys are like that.. depende pa rin sa pagkatao yan.. :cool:

Statistics may have something to do with it or maybe availability. Panget, guwapo, mahirap, mayaman. In the end, we can't control who we fall in love with. Some may actually do it for money, social standing, emotional security or out of pity. For whatever reasons, no one reason can be established kung bakit. Preference is such broad topic, there's no point in trying to establish the reason.

I am not BAD looking... but neither am I an Aga Muhlach look-a-like...

but strange enough all my GFs (the serious ones, not the flings), have been real HOTTIES.

I am 37 now. My last 2 Gfs (current and immediate ex) are both 20 years old. Ex Gf moved in with me when she was 19... and no... they are not PSPs... they work as SM salesladies (both of them)... ahhh... fettish...

My secret? In short... I am chatty. That I am (was) a writer also helps. I can emphatize with people. I CAN TALK TO THEM. At whatever level.

KEYWORD: EMPATHY. It's no big secret. If you can make a girl tell you about her dreams/hopes in life are... then she is yours for the taking...

in short, charisma

Bad boy charisma... hehehe... I am no bleeding heart (lest I mislead). But I am a bad boy in a funny way... I have this uncanny ability to convince women that I deserve to do the 'bad' things I do... it's a gift! I once tsinelas-slapped (in a joking way... not to hurt her naman...) a pretty waitress in the place where she worked in... and I humped her a few days later. I called our pretty ex-secretary a "konduktara ng eroplano" (she became an international flight stewardess)... she was buying me lunch the next day (too bad I was loyal to my then GF... I could have had her... I know! Sayang...).

So to the PLAIN JOES out there like me... take heart... it is not the end of the world... All you need to know is HOW TO TALK TO WOMEN...

Bad boy charisma... hehehe... I am no bleeding heart (lest I mislead). But I am a bad boy in a funny way... I have this uncanny ability to convince women that I deserve to do the 'bad' things I do... it's a gift! I once tsinelas-slapped (in a joking way... not to hurt her naman...) a pretty waitress in the place where she worked in... and I humped her a few days later. I called our pretty ex-secretary a "konduktara ng eroplano" (she became an international flight stewardess)... she was buying me lunch the next day (too bad I was loyal to my then GF... I could have had her... I know! Sayang...).

So to the PLAIN JOES out there like me... take heart... it is not the end of the world... All you need to know is HOW TO TALK TO WOMEN...

idol ka pala. :cool:

i think a skill that's even more critical than knowing how to talk to women is knowing when and how to listen. :) and this goes for both ugly- and good-looking men.

Edited by spongebobby
I am not BAD looking... but neither am I an Aga Muhlach look-a-like...

but strange enough all my GFs (the serious ones, not the flings), have been real HOTTIES.

I am 37 now. My last 2 Gfs (current and immediate ex) are both 20 years old. Ex Gf moved in with me when she was 19... and no... they are not PSPs... they work as SM salesladies (both of them)... ahhh... fettish...

My secret? In short... I am chatty. That I am (was) a writer also helps. I can emphatize with people. I CAN TALK TO THEM. At whatever level.

KEYWORD: EMPATHY. It's no big secret. If you can make a girl tell you about her dreams/hopes in life are... then she is yours for the taking...

hindi swerte yan..

abilidad :cool:

yes the charm. heck i have this bf once that i can't ever show him to my girlfriends because they may doubt it. because they know my taste "gorgeous men with gorgeuos cars"

but then this bf is really nice, he treats me like GOD and master, so what can i say?

you're one lucky lady.. it only shows na mahal na mahal ka ng bf mo.. :cool:

Yes. a combination of attention, thoughtfulness/kindness, and style. The formula varies with each girl. The black art is in determing how much of each to put in.

Being articulate (in English or Tagalog) is a definite plus because she then gets to appreciate your thoughts and is kept from concluding that you're a dodo.

I ended up with the lead dancer of Bayanihan at a time when I was overweight, had no car, no money, with bad teeth and bad breath (I think). I kept getting mistaken for her driver. We now have two almost grown up kids.

That's the danger... you can end up in love before you know it.