Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

being ugly (if you say you are) does not guarantee that you'd be a good catch either...

beautiful people ... even when they're bad...they're still beautiful

ugly people...nakakabulag yan habang mabait pa....but when their true colors emerge....double ugly na sila....at ang mararamdaman mong pagsisisii...at katangahan...soooobrah...promise :blink:

peace.

kunsabagay totoo yan..kahit sa babae meron e.. dati may naka textmate ako na naka EB ko.. nung makita ko e di naman sya kagandahan.. pero parang kahawig sya nung sa Blusang Itim.. tapos naka eyeglasses.. pero nag offer pa din ako na treat ko sya ng dinner or meryenda since mabait naman sya e.. so kwento kwento kame.. tapos nung pauwi na hinatid ko pa sya sa sakayan ng bus.. tapos mag text ba naman sa akin pagkatapos na..

"Gwapo ka nga, kaya lang kulang ka naman sa height".. aba'y kita mo ugali nyan.. pinintasan pa ako e di ko naman sya pinipintasan.. :angry:

kunsabagay totoo yan..kahit sa babae meron e.. dati may naka textmate ako na naka EB ko.. nung makita ko e di naman sya kagandahan.. pero parang kahawig sya nung sa Blusang Itim.. tapos naka eyeglasses.. pero nag offer pa din ako na treat ko sya ng dinner or meryenda since mabait naman sya e.. so kwento kwento kame.. tapos nung pauwi na hinatid ko pa sya sa sakayan ng bus.. tapos mag text ba naman sa akin pagkatapos na..

"Gwapo ka nga, kaya lang kulang ka naman sa height".. aba'y kita mo ugali nyan.. pinintasan pa ako e di ko naman sya pinipintasan.. :angry:

http://foolstown.com/sm/gy.gif toldya...uglies have more issues!!! haha :P

siguro kung mababaw utak mo, yung physical attributes is your only basis for attraction.

Beauty is the wholeness of a being. Maybe a person find someone pretty or handsome because of his personality, his attitude, his values, his upbringing and also his physical attributes. You cannot say that a person is indeed beautiful if you didnt know that person that well.

Yung mga guys who thought na pinagpalit sila sa pangit are guys who are trying to convince themselves na its not their lost. Those are the guys who believe in lies just to feed their ego, they are the guys who cannot accept the truth, guys who are insecure.

Look into yourself, before judging someone that they are ugly, ask yourself because for sure the reason why your girls chose them is because you are uglier. Pangit ka na tao kasi nananakit ka, wala kang respeto sa babae, manloloko, sinungaling, immature.

Your physical attributes is just a facade. It covers your real appearance.

Now, why do gorgeous girls fall for this guys? Well its simply because Gorgeous Girls are way smarter than those "self-proclaimed-good-looking" guys. We see the real beauty while those self proclaimed guys see the facade only kaya sila nanloloko at nangbabae.

siguro kung mababaw utak mo, yung physical attributes is your only basis for attraction.

Beauty is the wholeness of a being. Maybe a person find someone pretty or handsome because of his personality, his attitude, his values, his upbringing and also his physical attributes. You cannot say that a person is indeed beautiful if you didnt know that person that well.

Yung mga guys who thought na pinagpalit sila sa pangit are guys who are trying to convince themselves na its not their lost. Those are the guys who believe in lies just to feed their ego, they are the guys who cannot accept the truth, guys who are insecure.

Look into yourself, before judging someone that they are ugly, ask yourself because for sure the reason why your girls chose them is because you are uglier. Pangit ka na tao kasi nananakit ka, wala kang respeto sa babae, manloloko, sinungaling, immature.

Now, why do gorgeous girls fall for this guys? Well its simply because Gorgeous Girls are way smarter than those "self-proclaimed-good-looking" guys. We see the real beauty while those self proclaimed guys see the facade only kaya sila nanloloko at nangbabae.

agree...may comment lang ako

madami ding pangit na nananakit, walng respeto sa babae, manloloko, sinungaling at immature. :)

Sabi nga ni Andrew E, humanap ka ng pangit at ibigin mong tunay, hahaha I have this friend who's gorgeous but is now in a 3-yr live-in relationship with a pug-ugly guy na unemployed, really short, and hits her. She works in a club and supports the guy by prostituting herself. She even supports the guy's addiction to crack. Di mabait, di romantic, it's really a big question mark for me. Good in bed? Maybe, hehe

had a guy officemate before.. he looks more like chiquito.. ni hindi mo nga iisipin na magkaka gf yun e.. pero dinala sa opis yung gf nya..whoa! ang ganda.. amputi..ankinis.. campus beauty pala MS PCU..

e dati syang instructor dun.. ewan ko ba.. kung ano pinakain nun dun.. gusto ko ngang hingin yung anting-anting nya e.. hehehe..

lahat kameng magkaka opismate nagtataka talaga.. pero accept naman nya.. kape't gatas talaga sila..hehehe..

This reminds me of the "Sex and the City" episode called UGLY SEX :wacko: I guess falling in love with ugly guys is not any different from eating blue cheese, it stinks, it has molds, not everybody likes it, but hey, its an acquired taste :sick: .

Edited by vincechase
Guest bleeding_angel

sobra naman kayo... peace! :D

anyway... my take on this is that we fall for guys who understand us... who complement us... who show us we are special... sometimes, they just happen to be not so goodlooking. :)

Wow akala ko ba you wanted space...which i gave you...and then malaman ko na meron ka na pa lang pang-palit....well nuff said...well i think we all now what this thread is all about....funny i remember u saying that all peeps here sa MTC were low life....

Guest foxtrotbravo
Because women see beyond the superficial. Good looks is not a major factor when it comes to love. Because as men aged, lahat naman yan papangit, tatawaging DOM at amoy lupa but if he has a good heart and character, it will always remain.

i said this to a friend a few days ago-- "for me, the real turn-on is the person inside the shell..."

http://foolstown.com/sm/gy.gif toldya...uglies have more issues!!! haha :P

hahaha, ur absolutely ryt...

been with my x 4 almost 4 years. take note, on and off. tpos xa pa tong my "k" na paiyakin ako, xa pa tong my "k" na mgfeeling gwapo, at mambabae at mambalewala skin,hahaha. i felt so stupid falling in love with him. my frnds cant even figure out why xa eh. but i said, u can nver teach luv.

buti nga naumpog ako ng sobra2 eh at natauhan na!

at wag ka, d last tym i caught him having an extra ralationship, eto pa sb skin "d ko nmn cnbng my ibang serious relationship me eh, kaw lng nmn serious s knila..." ay buti n lng s knya mismo nanggaling un at mega npagisip ako.

i still feel lucky i was able to get myself out of this hell of a relationship.

ang gwapo2 tlga nya,hahaha.

but in fairness to him nmn, mabait xa, he just felt na tinaken for granted ko xa during d 1st year of our relationship, kc yoko tlga xang ipakilala smin. not bcoz of his looks though, but d prob is more on my part.

but still, mas mrami xang issues...

I dunno if you can call me bad or not...

But I have this God-given talent for controlling my metabolism. I can gain and lose weight pretty fast, I guess its just the way my body's designed. Anyways, I always like putting my prospective girlfriends through this little test. I'd gain around 20-30 lbs. then try to catch her using pure charm, intelligence, anything except good looks. If I can see that she's interested in me as a person and not just because of my body or my bank account, i casually slip back to my normal weight (and they're always surprised at how fast I lost weight :D ). But if they're superficial and reject me because of the way I look, I still lose weight. Then after a 2-3 weeks, I try to find out where they are on a friday or saturday night. I clean up really well (a la Queer eye for the straight guy transformation), use my benz instead of my honda city, then casually pretend to bump into them and say hi. I find it so funny how most of these girls react, yung dati na hindi ka pinapansin, bigla nalang nagpapatweetums at hindi ka nila mabitawan, they're always wanting to talk to you when before they'd casually brush you aside and wouldn't take a second look. Tapos after you meet, bubuhusin cell number mo ng mga love messages at "kung kumain ka na" etc, etc, etc. (Is it so typically filipino to ask "kumain ka na ba?" kung wala ka nang ibang masabi? Out of all the things to talk about?) Well, I love these superficial girls, specially when I screw their lights out, post their pics on the net while we were having sex, then drop them like a hot potato. Serves them right, I think.

opposite attracts?..

knya knya lng cgro ng preference ang tao...

lahat nmn pwde mging mabait and sweet and caring and thoughtful regardless of their looks khit muka p xa kurimaw, o mukang maligno....

same thing dn s mga gud looking, it doesnt guarantee n super bait, knight in a shining armor prince charming chenes n cla!!

everyone has their positive and negative aspects in their personality.....

that the other people myt find attractive or s kanila acceptable ung negative traits n un...

kc it's hard to look

for sum1 who's good looking w/

a good heart.. :)

nowadays, d so-called " ugly men "

are not dat mayabang unlike those

good looking ones..

" ugly men" have a heart..

come to think of it,

pnget k n, pnget k p inside,

san k nman ppulutin nun da ba?!

but me, hehe, i prefer good looking guys :* :P