Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

they found sincerity in the ugly man..

if you plan to keep a guy for 50-60 years.. it does not matter whether the guy is handsome 5-10 years from now. after 10 years his handsome face will disappear, and you will be left with the remaining 40-50 years living with an old and ugly guy..

-

and what i heard from this girl i courted during my younger days why he chose the other guy she told me "di sya gwapo, pero para sa akin sya ang pinakagwapong lalake sa mundo"

i guess good character and traits makes an ugly guy look handsome in the eyes of a woman in love..

Edited by THUG

Many beautiful women nowadays fall for ugly men because most good looking guys are either hitched or worst perfers men as well :boo:

in other words... there's just not enough men in the world... and what women are looking for in a man is someone who could be loyal to them...

B)

Ladies nowadays fall for guys who can give them security, financial stability. Looks are no longer their basis. Even how ugly the guy is if he have ferrari, house in Forbes Park, 100 million in his bank account, he can get any lovely chick he wants. Well most of them.... Diba TONY BOY?? :P

There are still beautifull women who fall for handsome men... hindi nalang masyado nakikita. If ever you want to see them go to manila polo club... thats thier place... another thing is... most of the handsome men are part of the big time family such as laurel /lobregats / Zobels ... and a bit konti nalang ata sila...

Another reason why beautifull women fall for ugly ducks is beacuse probably the they know that a beautifull wife plus a handsome husband is = to ugly child...

My granny used to tell guest that a man always bloom late compared to women... "Ang lalaki daw habang tumtagal eh nagiging gwapo"... For the girls ok yun.

That why i am looking for a woman... na yun habang tumatagal hindi ko pagsasawaan...

Ah you mean to say women look for men who have CARacter and PESOnality :D

Mga pare ko ... di naman lahat ng girls ay materialistic.

Well not all red apples are sweet ... then again ... not all green fruits are sour. You just have to be wise in making your choice. :)

This goes for all of us.

simple answers to Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?, Why does this happen?!

1. men are from mars, women are from venus!

2. opposite attracts

3. when women are younger, they look for handsome men, when they get more mature, security is more of a priority.

4. kasi eh, hirap maging magandang lalaki! habulin ng tsiks and sakit ulo ng mga gf's natin! ahihi...

• 2 weeks later...
They just do. I mean, lets accept it, there are pretty women who doesnt get courted by handsome guys because they feel intimidated or something, and her comes mr. "not so handsome guy" offering friendship. Most of the time they just get developed in the process because they probably saw something beautiful in them thats not visible by the naked eye...

gwapo guys do also offer friendship...not all gwapo guys naman are conceited...not all are self-centered.

minsan nga mas presko pa mga panget guys eh

they found sincerity in the ugly man..

if you plan to keep a guy for 50-60 years.. it does not matter whether the guy is handsome 5-10 years from now. after 10 years his handsome face will disappear, and you will be left with the remaining 40-50 years living with an old and ugly guy..

atleast naging gwapo paren...eh yung panget?...simula umpisa hanggang wakas ng pagsasama nyo panget parin

-

and what i heard from this girl i courted during my younger days why he chose the other guy she told me "di sya gwapo, pero para sa akin sya ang pinakagwapong lalake sa mundo"

yeah...nabubulagan pa sya nung time na sinabi nya yun....

i guess good character and traits makes an ugly guy look handsome in the eyes of a woman in love..

or better yet...yan yung mga maskarang ginagamit nila to compensate for their lack of....face value.

Many beautiful women nowadays fall for ugly men because most good looking guys are either hitched or worst perfers men as well :boo:

haha...di naman

in other words... there's just not enough men in the world... and what women are looking for in a man is someone who could be loyal to them...

B)

uh-uh not cus a man is panget loyal na yan....no no...actually they can be very cunning....mahirap pag dudahan (kase nga akalain mo ba namag sa taglay na kapangitan e makukuha ka pang i-double cross?...syempre...mas unlikely diba?)...pero kala mo lang yun! :boo:

Ladies nowadays fall for guys who can give them security, financial stability. Looks are no longer their basis. Even how ugly the guy is if he have ferrari, house in Forbes Park, 100 million in his bank account, he can get any lovely chick he wants. Well most of them.... Diba TONY BOY?? :P

yeah makukuha nya lahat ng materyosang babae na gusto nya....in the end marerealize nya na pera lang pala talaga habol sa kanya.

Edited by iwalkalone

I remember a scene in the full-length animation movie "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?", there was a scene where a character asks Jessica Rabbit what she saw in Roger Rabbit. And Jessica Rabbit says very sexily and throatily, "He makes me laugh".

So there perhaps lies one of the answers to the question why beautiful women fall for ugly men. Humor.

Edited by First Evil
I remember a scene in the full-length animation movie "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?", there was a scene where a character asks Jessica Rabbit what she saw in Roger Rabbit. And Jessica Rabbit says very sexily and throatily, "He makes me laugh".

So there perhaps lies one of the answers to the question why beautiful women fall for ugly men. Humor.

why? dahil mas nakakatawa pag panget? pag gwapo indi nakakatawa? :unsure:

Why do beautiful women fall for ugly guy??? I have a billionare fren who is ugly always with beautiful women; models, pretty newscasters, movie starlets. When he came down with cancer, these material girls disappeared.... I see loneliness in his eyes now-a-days. Sad huh! Tells you alot about the girls he sees.

Maybe he should not have flaunt his wealth? Maybe use his money for plastic surgery? Maybe looked for someone not into money but into him as a person??? Who knows? Hind sight is 20/20.