Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

about a decade or so ago i thought i was falling for a recep. actually 2 of them from different spas.

actually lent both of them money to start a sari sari store and a food business that both went kaput after a year or so.

mabait kasi talaga and they made me happy whenever we met outside.

may mga BF pala sila na walang silbi kaya malaki ang pangangailangan

about a decade or so ago i thought i was falling for a recep. actually 2 of them from different spas.

actually lent both of them money to start a sari sari store and a food business that both went kaput after a year or so.

mabait kasi talaga and they made me happy whenever we met outside.

may mga BF pala sila na walang silbi kaya malaki ang pangangailangan

Very common yan dude.

Bibigyan mo sila ng puhunan para mag-negosyo, pero babagsak lang din yung negosyo kasi nga ginagastos din nila yung capital ng negosyo.

Then later on, you will discover na ginawa ka lang bilang isang "damulag" or "palabigasan".

Ganyan din nangyari sa akin. Meron pala ibang na pinag-kaka-abalahan, at gumigimik na may kasama na mag boylets, lasingan hanggang in the wee hours of the morning.

Yung masaklap pa diyan, ay tatawagin kang "Tanders" sa harap ng frens niya, at sabay pagtatawanan........

Pinutul ko na lang yung pagtutulong kasi nakakasakit na siya....

The last I heard, gabundok na raw yung mga utang niya.........

Edited by JegaJega

I do not believe theras have no choice. They may restrict the es they can provide to the gm. That's how it works. If the theras are looking after the money they may earn, then, they have to go all out destroying themselves.

kaya onti lang yung pagka depress ko brad haha *tapos sabay punta ng spa ulit*

• Like (+1) 1

honestly, na depress ako ng onti reading the highlighted portion of the quote... i know it's an exchange naman... theras get the GMs money, GMs get a good time... but still.

I made that reply in the context of the discussion at that point. I believe there was a previous post that GMs who profess their affection to theras should be allowed to enjoy other girls since the thera is being touched by other gents anyway. I just expressed my thought that I disagreed with that mindset.

If you truly love a thera, then one of the best ways to express that is to partner only with her and no one else because like what I said, GMs have that freedom of choice. Why not choose to be monogamous to prove your affection to the thera? :)

• Like (+1) 2

I made that reply in the context of the discussion at that point. I believe there was a previous post that GMs who profess their affection to theras should be allowed to enjoy other girls since the thera is being touched by other gents anyway. I just expressed my thought that I disagreed with that mindset.

If you truly love a thera, then one of the best ways to express that is to partner only with her and no one else because like what I said, GMs have that freedom of choice. Why not choose to be monogamous to prove your affection to the thera? :)

wala ba kayong options if nag request sa inyo guest na hinde nyo ma sikmura? kasi in the thread of a now-defunct spa, i heard na may client na talagang iniiwasan ng mga thera doon... but anyway, thank you for your insights into the industry. it's interesting to have a look behind the curtain every now and then...

wala ba kayong options if nag request sa inyo guest na hinde nyo ma sikmura? kasi in the thread of a now-defunct spa, i heard na may client na talagang iniiwasan ng mga thera doon... but anyway, thank you for your insights into the industry. it's interesting to have a look behind the curtain every now and then...

It is still a business kasi. Not unless a client was banned by the est, then it is a different thing. I think what May is trying to imply by not having a choice in the matter is, being a professional, she is duty bound. Gents aren't. Correct me if I am wrong.

I know a Thera who had to service a gent against her will. Her kumare's husband found out about her work. He tried to avail her services. At first she refused, but when she was reprimanded, she eventually did. She was dying of shame and guilt when she did. She was afraid her secret will leak out. Even her hubby doesn't know. Kawawa naman talaga. But it goes wth the territory. I told her to go easy on herself. Hindi siya nagkulang dun. Talaga naman trabaho lang at naniniwala naman ako sa kanya.

Now going back to May's view that true gents who profess their affection for a Thera and yet avail of other's services? Doubtful sila. It is true gents can choose to be "exclusive" Kung talagang tunay ang intention nila.

• Like (+1) 1

Dapat solid ka lang sa isa, pag gusto mo talaga, walang twin, walang iba na kukunin... Kasi ikaw kasi may choice ka.. Ano pagkakaiba mo sa ibang GM kung kumukuha ka ng iba di ba? Sa akin lang pag gusto mo talaga sya, dapat magretire kna sa pagiging GM, pumunpunta k lang dun para visit sya, yung bayad mo dun support m lng sa kanya..

Pero hanggat maari wag na pasukin yung ganyan na relasyon, mahirap yan. Trust me

It is still a business kasi. Not unless a client was banned by the est, then it is a different thing. I think what May is trying to imply by not having a choice in the matter is, being a professional, she is duty bound. Gents aren't. Correct me if I am wrong.

I know a Thera who had to service a gent against her will. Her kumare's husband found out about her work. He tried to avail her services. At first she refused, but when she was reprimanded, she eventually did. She was dying of shame and guilt when she did. She was afraid her secret will leak out. Even her hubby doesn't know. Kawawa naman talaga. But it goes wth the territory. I told her to go easy on herself. Hindi siya nagkulang dun. Talaga naman trabaho lang at naniniwala naman ako sa kanya.

Now going back to May's view that true gents who profess their affection for a Thera and yet avail of other's services? Doubtful sila. It is true gents can choose to be "exclusive" Kung talagang tunay ang intention nila.

Very well put sir...exactly, we are duty bound to be intimate with clients. In theory, a thera should not turn down any guest unless there is a very valid reason. We should provide professional services to anyone who enters the premises and requests for us specifically. ;)

You fall in Love with a Thera who is in love with someone who just makes her a slave - is this tune sound familiar fellow GM's ?

Im pragmatic enough to understand and accept that in the Thera's line of work , her body is not exclusively yours . WHo cares , as long as i have her heart and affection that's good enough for me :D

ganito, what if hindi ka naman naghahanap ng relationship? what if naghahanap ka lang ng mga tao to hang out with? na pwede mo ayain lumabas every now and then? pwedeng with benefits, pwedeng wala. pwedeng pay for play, pwedeng hinde. kung ayaw mo ng attachment, parang mas honest siguro ang ganyang relationship...

You fall in Love with a Thera who is in love with someone who just makes her a slave - is this tune sound familiar fellow GM's ?

In that case, mas masagwa yung sitwasyon ng GM who fell in love with the "Slave-Thera" kasi yung GM becomes the "Sub-Slave" of the "Slave-Thera". Kakalungkot naman niyan paps........ :angry: :angry: :angry:

The Gm may choose to be "exclusive" but the thera may not ha ha. I have seen many of them of having so many sponsors. We many never know that we ware one of them haha. Many Gms were fooled by these theras.

I am just relaying the sentiments of the theras I know. Their views are no different from May's, and I think they make sense.

It doesn't matter if they have multiple sponsors. The point here is if a gent is interested in a thera beyond the Thera/Client relationship, the theras expect that client to be exclusive with them. Hindi naman pwedeng maging exclusive yung Thera. Pano nga naman sila kikita? Gusto rin ng mga Thera ang nililigawan sila in spite of their work. If you go by the argument that "she does it with several others anyway, then why should I limit myself", then you are not really interested. Kung may gusto talaga, kailangan ipakita.

But here is where I differ from most thera's views. If you two are already an item, quit the job. I do not go for "dito mo ako nakilala Kaya tanggapin mo ako bilang ganito." I know a lot of theras have a sense of self-worth and pride. Nandun na ako. But I keep telling them that it is only fair that they/theras should be exclusive to their partners. If their boyfriends cannot provide for them, ayun, no choice but to accept. I don't know but I think such relationships are dysfunctional. There will always be consequences. Pasensiya na pero na weiweirdohan ako sa ganitong setup. Alam ko may mga success stories pero I think they are more of the exceptions than the usual.

Edited by DorkVader

'yung mga ganyang lalake salot sa lipunan haha! bottom line, if you really want something like that to work, the minimum imho is that the GM should be able to support the thera na hindi na niya kailangan magtrabaho sa spa. anything less than that sobrang complicated na.

'yung mga ganyang lalake salot sa lipunan haha! bottom line, if you really want something like that to work, the minimum imho is that the GM should be able to support the thera na hindi na niya kailangan magtrabaho sa spa. anything less than that sobrang complicated na.

Meron din naman na GM yung BF pero ayaw nung thera na umasa sa GM kaya ayaw din huminto dahil nagpapadala pa itop ng pera sa province.

I am just relaying the sentiments of the theras I know. Their views are no different from May's, and I think they make sense.

It doesn't matter if they have multiple sponsors. The point here is if a gent is interested in a thera beyond the Thera/Client relationship, the theras expect that client to be exclusive with them. Hindi naman pwedeng maging exclusive yung Thera. Pano nga naman sila kikita? Gusto rin ng mga Thera ang nililigawan sila in spite of their work. If you go by the argument that "she does it with several others anyway, then why should I limit myself", then you are not really interested. Kung may gusto talaga, kailangan ipakita.

But here is where I differ from most thera's views. If you two are already an item, quit the job. I do not go for "dito mo ako nakilala Kaya tanggapin mo ako bilang ganito." I know a lot of theras have a sense of self-worth and pride. Nandun na ako. But I keep telling them that it is only fair that they/theras should be exclusive to their partners. If their boyfriends cannot provide for them, ayun, no choice but to accept. I don't know but I think such relationships are dysfunctional. There will always be consequences. Pasensiya na pero na weiweirdohan ako sa ganitong setup. Alam ko may mga success stories pero I think they are more of the exceptions than the usual.

If the GM is really serious about helping out the Thera, the GM should get the Thera out of the SPA Industry and provide for the Thera.

How much young dapat e-provide ni GM? Depends the iyan between the Thera and the GM.

However, we should consider the opportunity cost of the Thera getting out of the SPA Industry. By way of example, if the Thera is getting Php60,000 a month from the SPA Industry, and the GM is willing to provide only Php20,000 a month, then the Thera is loosing, by way of opportunity costs, the Php40,000 additional amount per month that she could have earned if she stayed-on as Thera (computed at Php60,000 less Php20,000).

So, unless the GM is willing to shell out Php60,000 a month for the Thera, medyo mahirap din for Thera to quit the SPA Industry.

If Thera quits the SPA Industry to join GM, later on pag nagka-labu-an, Thera will make sumbat to GM that sinayang ni Thera yung panahom kay GM kasi nga Thera gave up the Php40,000 additional income for GM, then iiwan lang pala siya ni GM (that is assuming na walang kalokohan na gnawa si Thera). YUng cpmplication pa ditto is if nagka-iwanan and si Thera at may katandaan na at "pormang manang" na si Thera at hindi na siya attractive to work as Thera. Panu na lang iyon?

Hayzzzz.......ang complicated naman nito......................

If the GM is really serious about helping out the Thera, the GM should get the Thera out of the SPA Industry and provide for the Thera.

How much young dapat e-provide ni GM? Depends the iyan between the Thera and the GM.

However, we should consider the opportunity cost of the Thera getting out of the SPA Industry. By way of example, if the Thera is getting Php60,000 a month from the SPA Industry, and the GM is willing to provide only Php20,000 a month, then the Thera is loosing, by way of opportunity costs, the Php40,000 additional amount per month that she could have earned if she stayed-on as Thera (computed at Php60,000 less Php20,000).

So, unless the GM is willing to shell out Php60,000 a month for the Thera, medyo mahirap din for Thera to quit the SPA Industry.

If Thera quits the SPA Industry to join GM, later on pag nagka-labu-an, Thera will make sumbat to GM that sinayang ni Thera yung panahom kay GM kasi nga Thera gave up the Php40,000 additional income for GM, then iiwan lang pala siya ni GM (that is assuming na walang kalokohan na gnawa si Thera). YUng cpmplication pa ditto is if nagka-iwanan and si Thera at may katandaan na at "pormang manang" na si Thera at hindi na siya attractive to work as Thera. Panu na lang iyon?

wag na lang hehehe. napakakomplikado talaga!

In that case, mas masagwa yung sitwasyon ng GM who fell in love with the "Slave-Thera" kasi yung GM becomes the "Sub-Slave" of the "Slave-Thera". Kakalungkot naman niyan paps........ :angry: :angry: :angry:

me tawag po dyan ...UTo2x hehhe but who says that love is logical

Inabuso ang generosity ko. Hingi ko lang sa kanya ay magsabi siya ng totoo. Kailangan daw ng pang bayad sa back rent ng lupa. Kanila ang bahay. NHA ang mayari ng lupa. Ako si tanga padala agad ng pang bayad. Punta na daw sila ng mama niya sa munisipyo para magbayad. Yun pala nagpasyal sa mall. Nag text ako kung nasaan siya. Sa bahay na daw. Humingi ako ng pic ng recibo ng binayaran niya sa munisipyo. Low bat daw ang phone niya. Kailangan ng charge. Sabi ko puede na man kunan ng pic habang nag cha-charge. Saan ba siya talaga? Saan niya ginamit yung padala ko? Disappointed ako sa ginawaw niya. Hindi na sumagot. Galing mambola. Maawa ka. Magsasakripisyo ka para matulungan mo. Sabi nga ng tatay ko pagnagkamili ka. Move on. Charge to experience. Mula ngayon wala ng repeat visit sa thera. Maybe twice pag mataas ang mileage. Pero hindi lalampas ng tatlong balik. Ito na naman ako.

• Like (+1) 1

kung ganyan lang naman, pag aralin na lang kaya ni GM si thera pag tumigil sa spa? para makapag build up naman ng human capital. kung ayaw mag aral medyo red flag yan para sa akin... may mga thera akong kilala nasa spa lang para makatapos ng pag-aaral... yan ang commendable. kasi tama si pareng jega, kung FV/BV lang ang puhunan, unti unting nawawala...

kung ganyan lang naman, pag aralin na lang kaya ni GM si thera pag tumigil sa spa? para makapag build up naman ng human capital. kung ayaw mag aral medyo red flag yan para sa akin... may mga thera akong kilala nasa spa lang para makatapos ng pag-aaral... yan ang commendable. kasi tama si pareng jega, kung FV/BV lang ang puhunan, unti unting nawawala...

Pwede rin yan Dude, paaralin mo si Thera kahit vocational course lang, like "make-up cpurse" or "nail spa pourse". Yung complication diyan ay ito: "Dahil maganda at sexy si Thera, siyempre marami siyang manliligaw sa school kung saan siya nag-aaral, at Malaki yung probability ma "maturutut" ka ng classmate/s ni Thera, at ma-iputan ka sa ulo." Ouch! THis will be highly probable Lalo pag yung GM at pamilyado at "Tanders na". Ouch! Ouch!

That's a nice thought sir, but you have to realize we theras made this choice because of circumstances in life which guided us in this industry. I am a degree holder, i already got accepted in a bank, but I chose this profession. Why? Because I have dreams for me and my family and going the usual employment route would not allow me to reach my goals in the timeline that I desire. Do I have plans to exit the spa world? Of course, that is always the long term objective. As you said, we have the FV/BV puhunan, thus, I am maximizing my "assets" at this point of my life to earn and save for tomorrow. I felt that doing this is the best chance I have to provide my family with a good life at the soonest possible time.

Cheers sir. Good afternoon all. ;)

Edited by curvermay
  • Like (+1) 2

Inabuso ang generosity ko. Hingi ko lang sa kanya ay magsabi siya ng totoo. Kailangan daw ng pang bayad sa back rent ng lupa. Kanila ang bahay. NHA ang mayari ng lupa. Ako si tanga padala agad ng pang bayad. Punta na daw sila ng mama niya sa munisipyo para magbayad. Yun pala nagpasyal sa mall. Nag text ako kung nasaan siya. Sa bahay na daw. Humingi ako ng pic ng recibo ng binayaran niya sa munisipyo. Low bat daw ang phone niya. Kailangan ng charge. Sabi ko puede na man kunan ng pic habang nag cha-charge. Saan ba siya talaga? Saan niya ginamit yung padala ko? Disappointed ako sa ginawaw niya. Hindi na sumagot. Galing mambola. Maawa ka. Magsasakripisyo ka para matulungan mo. Sabi nga ng tatay ko pagnagkamili ka. Move on. Charge to experience. Mula ngayon wala ng repeat visit sa thera. Maybe twice pag mataas ang mileage. Pero hindi lalampas ng tatlong balik. Ito na naman ako.

I feel you bro. Happened twice that I've been in failed relationships with a thera.Shelled out roughly 100k for dates, helping out the family, etc.

But I've always lived by the maxim to "respect people for who they are,not who I want them to be." The same principle applies in relationships.These ladies are there for their own personal reasons and I respect that.I don't put them in a box and control them. Besides, the choice is theirs to make whether they decide to be loyal to me or make a fool out of me.It is their life anyway. I have no control over that. As for me- my choice is to forgive, learn, and move on. Life is short we gotta make the most out of it.

That's a nice thought sir, but you have to realize we theras made this choice because of circumstances in life which guided us in this industry. I am a degree holder, i already got accepted in a bank, but I chose this profession. Why? Because I have dreams for me and my family and going the usual employment route would not allow me to reach my goals in the timeline that I desire. Do I have plans to exit the spa world? Of course, that is always the long term objective. As you said, we have the FV/BV puhunan, thus, I am maximizing my "assets" at this point of my life to earn and save for tomorrow. I felt that doing this is the best chance I have to provide my family with a good life at the soonest possible time.

Cheers sir. Good afternoon all. ;)

Great Miss May.

Kaya pala ang galing mong sumulat kasi degree holder ka.

Saludo ako sa iyo kasi you have an exit plan.

However, most Theras are not like you, who is a degree holder.

Most Theras are high school graduates or they have reached only up to first year or second year college.

Most Theras do not have an exit plan like you.