Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Personally speaking, I fall for a sweet therapist for one hour. After that, just like Thanos' snap of a finger, I get back to reality. I don't know but it seems I have a reality stone. :lol:

I am pretty sure I am not the only one who felt this.

Same with me. I can switch it off at will until nakahanap ako ng katapat ko na diko maalis sa isip ko. It's probably one of those moments na I was caught off guard and I was bewitched, haha. It was a nasty affair that lasted for around 2 years. I was poorer but wiser after that and stayed away from the club/spa scene. I'm all to blame I guess, after all wala naman patutunguhan if I didn't pursue her in the first place. I also realized that if you play with fire, expect to be burned.

All this talk about losing money and getting played is making me miss my first Thera ❤️

A beautiful girl from pampanga top Thera at her spa. The only thing she wanted was just to be around me, never asked for money. I did buy her gifts but that was because I wanted too. Even after we where done with our 🥘 at the greenbelt I would offer to buy her nice clothing since we where just strolling around and she refused my offer.

I guess I was able to find a rare gem or a diamond in the rough. 😞 I hope she is doing well

Edited by Iceman7

use your head, not your dick and heart

I agree with you bro. One of the biggest lesson I learned. You will only know that they are interested in you if they are the one who initiates to be with them outside the spa. If not, they will only treat you as one of their special GM client.

Napansin ko may ibang GMs na parang nag eenjoy masaktan, or may pagka masochist. Ewan ko lang pero yan din napansin ko sa sarili ko nung nahulog damdamin ko sa isang taga industriya. Parang iba pakiramdam pag may pinagseselosan ka na iba ibang GMs, Magkaka LQ, tapos papakalmahin ka nya at ipaparamdam sayo na ikaw lang ang "mahal" nya. Haha, all lies of course but I didn't seem to care. I was after the thrill of the ride. I knew my candle was burning on both ends but I didn't care. It was a doubtful relationship pero I was being stubborn. In the end wala din nangyare pero I had a good ride (2 years) and I was relieved to be free of her grasp.

for me sa ex ko i make sure wala siya pagseslosan after ng walk ko; nag check in kami after niya ako sunduin from my client and i make sure happy na happy siya pag uwi; iba treatment ko pag client; mas malambing at all out ako sa mahal ko; learn the difference between having sex (client) at making love sa mahal mo

for me sa ex ko i make sure wala siya pagseslosan after ng walk ko; nag check in kami after niya ako sunduin from my client and i make sure happy na happy siya pag uwi; iba treatment ko pag client; mas malambing at all out ako sa mahal ko; learn the difference between having sex (client) at making love sa mahal mo

Mas bagay sa Falling for a Client ito (kung nasaan man yung Thread na yun) :)

• Like (+1) 1

Hi, thanks sa feeback. Sorry di rin kayo nagkatuluyan despite your best efforts since you refer to him as your "ex".

Mayron po talagang ganon kahit anong effort at the end wala parin,,,ibig sabihin pinagtagpo lang, pero hindi tinadhanang magsama habang buhay :(

True dat. Sad to say kelangan talaga dumaan sa trial and error. Pero sa dami ng sad stories na nababasa natin dito I'm sure meron jan na successful.

• Like (+1) 1

Yes po,,,for sure madami naman pong naging successful and maybe naging private na lang life nila and also may kilala din akong naging successful hindi nga lang sa spa but same industry at nakakatuwa at nakaka inspired na sa dami ng trials, napagtagumpayan nila...good for them...

May party list ba ng Partido ng mga in Love sa Thera...hehehe iboboto ko

Haha wag naman sana gawin political party, pero I'm sure madami politicians involved jan ;)

Napansin ko may ibang GMs na parang nag eenjoy masaktan, or may pagka masochist. Ewan ko lang pero yan din napansin ko sa sarili ko nung nahulog damdamin ko sa isang taga industriya. Parang iba pakiramdam pag may pinagseselosan ka na iba ibang GMs, Magkaka LQ, tapos papakalmahin ka nya at ipaparamdam sayo na ikaw lang ang "mahal" nya. Haha, all lies of course but I didn't seem to care. I was after the thrill of the ride. I knew my candle was burning on both ends but I didn't care. It was a doubtful relationship pero I was being stubborn. In the end wala din nangyare pero I had a good ride (2 years) and I was relieved to be free of her grasp.

As for me, even if I get attracted to a therapist, I always ask myself if I can introduce her to my kin or if I can accept what she had done. My answer is no that is why I don't get carried away. I also find it hard to believe when they tell you stuff like they do this particular es only to you.

Edited by will robie

Ok lang yan, nice to read some feedback from therapists once and a while... :) parati nalang sila pinaguusapan diman lang sila maka hirit, haha

There is (or should I say was) a Thread for the ladies who fell for their Client already. One in Locked, the other, for cleaning.

Edited by 国光

As for me, even if I get attracted to a therapist, I always ask myself if I can introduce her to my kin or if I can accept what she had done. My answer is no that is why I don't get carried away. I also find it hard to believe when they tell you stuff like they do this particular es only to you.

I wonder kung ung mga thera na nakakabasa neto ay naghahanap ng serious relationships sa mga customers nila. Siguro minsan di rin nila maiwasan just like some GMs, pero meron kaya na deliberately pumipili ng ka-relationship sa mga regulars? Hmmmm

There is (or should I say was) a Thread for the ladies who fell for their Client already. One in Locked, the other, for cleaning.

Yup I remember that one. I think it just died for lack of interest from the ladies? Not sure. I'm assuming most theras would want to keep their experiences or relationships in private.