Supplements - to Take or Not to Take?

hope it works for you like it did to me .. it really helped me get ripped for the summer .. ;)

good luck bro .. :)

Dude, how did it work for you? Like what were you before compared to now? Can you share some stories kasi medyo on the desperate mode na ko to trim my beer gut. I got a deadline. I have to go back to 28 inches (waistline) by July, I'm currently 32 inches.

Minsan nga ang balak ko kung di ko mapapaliit tong tyan ko papalakihin ko na lang upper body ko para pantay eh kaso I'm only 5'5", mukhang pangit tignan yata yun.

My plan is to take Extreme Ripped fuel and then sasabayan ko ng ab and upper body workout. Sana mag-work to.

When I was in Manila I came across ephedra or Ma Huang in china town. It wasn’t in pill format so you would have to prepare it like tea. Otherwise I haven't found an effective pill fatburner. Green tea seems to increase your energy, but as a fat burner I would say it’s a mix result. If your looking for an appetite suppresor you should try a product that has an active ingrediant of Hoodia. I believe trimspa, get lean and others market the ingrediant.

Hoodia gordonii, a plant that, while it looks like a cactus, is actually a "succulent" that grows in the high deserts of the Kalahari Desert region of South Africa. The San people of the Kalahari -- a tribe of hunter-gatherers with a 27,000-year-old culture and history in using native plants for medicinal purposes -- have been using the hoodia plant for centuries to help ward off pain, hunger and thirst when the Bushmen made long trips in the desert.

In an interview with ABC News, Andries Steenkamp, a spokesman for the San people, said: "I learned how to eat it from my forefathers. It is my food, my water and also a medicine for me. Said Steenkamp: "We San use the plant during hunting to fight off the pain of hunger and thirst."

Hoodia gordonii is entirely natural -- it is not a drug, and has no stimulant properties. There is interest, however, from various pharmaceutical companies, including the company Phytopharm, who are trying to synthesize the appetite-suppressing component, P57, in order to create a patentable drug in the future.

How Does Hoodia Work?

There are various species of hoodia, but the Gordonii variation is the only one that contains the all-natural appetite suppressant. Tbis type of hoodia contains a molecule that has similar effects on nerve cells as glucose, and tricks the brain into the sensation of fullness. Results of human clinical trials in Britain suggest that hoodia may reduce the appetite by hundreds of calories a day or more.

In a BBC interview, Phytopharm's Dr. Richard Dixey explained how P57 works:

There is a part of your brain, the hypothalamus. Within that mid-brain there are nerve cells that sense glucose sugar. When you eat, blood sugar goes up because of the food, these cells start firing and now you are full. What the Hoodia seems to contain is a molecule that is about 10,000 times as active as glucose. It goes to the mid-brain and actually makes those nerve cells fire as if you were full. But you have not eaten. Nor do you want to.

How Quickly Will Hoodia Work?

Some people report that hoodia works for them immediately, suppressing appetite within 20 to 30 minutes after taking the capsules. Generally, though, people typically need up to two weeks of regularly taking hoodia before they begin to notice the effects of hoodia, which include:

• A reduced interest in food

• A delay in the time after eating before hunger sets in again

• Feeling full more quickly

• General feeling of well-being

Does Hoodia Have Side Effects?

Hoodia gordonii is not a stimulant, and has no known side effects. Of course, there is always someone who has a reaction to even the safest supplement, so your own experience -- in conjunction with the advice of your practitioner -- should guide you.

illegal yung ephedra, safe nmn dapat yan e...

how much yung dalawa?

biotest hotrox 110caps - 4500

twinlab dietfuel w/ ephedra (2bottles of 60 per set) - 2400

creatine for me...  stopped muna.

guys, do you use any fat burners? what do you recommend? thanks!

the two mentioned above and xenadrine NRG...

message me if you are intereted, i sell supplements way much cheaper than everyone else na imported...

ephedra was already unbanned...

message me if you are intereted, i sell supplements way much cheaper than everyone else na imported...

yikes mahal... wag na lang muna hehe, bili ko na lang ng creatine at whey yan...

thanks bro... yup, xenadrine i think is the best in the market. still looking for one here.

I already bought a bottle of EXTREME RIPPED FUEL four days ago. Ok sya, it makes you hyper when working out and it lessens your appetite. Either mabilis ka mabusog or malilipasan ka ng gutom. Medyo nakakauhaw din sya. Ang recommended dosage is 4 caps a day, two caps per take, pero ang ginawa ko 2 caps a day, 1 after breakfast and one after early dinner. I hope there'll be a change after three months. Three weeks ago I was 65 kilos and now turned 60. I just hope sa pag payat ko lumiit na din tyan ko. Cheers!!!

horray if true!! ephedra for me is the best metabolism enhancer.. but sir, do u mind posting a link on the news of the current lifting of the ban? i was searching around the net, so far, wala pa akong nakitang news sa ban.

besides, it shouldnt be banned... i have been using ephadra based products since late 90's pa.. from the ridiculous 12 tabs a day suggested by hydroxycut (yes ridiculous nga... lost 20lbs while on vacation in the U.S. no workout!!), to the regulated use (not more than 3 a day)

if used properly, this will lead to extreme fat loss.... so far, the best results for me was taking two tabs 30 mins before workout, then hitting the cardio machine for 1-2 hrs... (with 2-3 minutes break every half hour to rest). the product of choice was twinlabs ripped fuel definition with ma huang pa nun

this way, you wont have palpitations coz your heart is already having a good workout..

(lost 30lbs in a month that time).

nowadays, ive tried several ephedra free burners in the market... from Xenadrine NRG, Hydroxycut Timed release, lipo-6 etc etc... pero feeling ko tinatapon ko lang pera ko...

nothing beats ephedra.

btw, i do take checkups regularly.. so far, my liver is doing well... and im not yellow :D

dude hanapin ko... may bookmark ako nun hindi ko lang makita... pero hindi ata gagawa yun hydroxycut at xenadrine ng may ephedra ulit...

sa akin ka na lang bumili ng may ephedra... ako lang meron niyan!

ahh i see, meron ka bang twinlabs na may ephedra?

ano ba products mo and how much? pm mo sa akin or send me a link... thanks

did i read that right? sa US?  :blink:

yep! pero hindi pa ata official... anyway i have those... i import it here but i cant ship it out to your place... ako hindi sasabit kaso baka ikaw... mahirapan pa ako ilabas ka... alam mo naman dito, kahit hindi na bawal, sasabihin nila bawal pa rin...

sa akin ka na kumuha ng whey protein + creatine... pwede ko ipaship diyan! hehehehe

yep! pero hindi pa ata official... anyway i have those... i import it here but i cant ship it out to your place...  ako hindi sasabit kaso baka ikaw... mahirapan pa ako ilabas ka... alam mo naman dito, kahit hindi na bawal, sasabihin nila bawal pa rin...

sa akin ka na kumuha ng whey protein  + creatine... pwede ko ipaship diyan! hehehehe

di pa official? pare anlabo nun...

banned pa rin yata, wla pang news.......