Supplements - to Take or Not to Take?

serving size - 3caps

chromium 198mcg

mahuang extract (aerial parts) 334mg

(standardized for 20mg ephedra alkaloids)

guarana seed extract (200mg caffeine) 909mg

Garcinia cambogia rind extract 500mg

(standardized for 250mg (-)hydroxycitric acid [hca])

l-carnitine (from l-carnitinel-tatrate) 100mg

potassium phosphate 75mg

magnesium phosphate 25mg

proprietary thermogenic blend 77mg

green tea leaves, ginger root, citrus bioflavanids complex, cayenne fruit

serving size - 3caps

chromium 198mcg

mahuang extract (aerial parts) 334mg

(standardized for 20mg ephedra alkaloids)

guarana seed extract (200mg caffeine) 909mg

Garcinia cambogia rind extract 500mg

(standardized for 250mg (-)hydroxycitric acid [hca])

l-carnitine (from l-carnitinel-tatrate) 100mg

potassium phosphate 75mg

magnesium phosphate 25mg

proprietary thermogenic blend 77mg

green tea leaves, ginger root, citrus bioflavanids complex, cayenne fruit

ok na rin, may caffeine pa... cge na lang, il wait pag tumaba na talaga ako hehe

there are so many supplements and muscle vitamins in the market now .. im confused on which product to buy... ano ba talaga ang pinaka effective?? . ... lately i bought vortex amino acids.. It cost me P1500 in G.N.C. , sad to say it didn't live up to my expectations ..

i'm contemplating to use injectable steroids but back out at the last moment. impotency and steroids are good partners.

So which product would you advise??

there are so many supplements  and muscle vitamins in the market now .. im confused on which product to buy...  ano ba talaga ang pinaka effective?? . ...  lately i bought vortex amino acids.. It cost me P1500 in G.N.C. , sad to say it didn't live up to my expectations  .. 

i'm contemplating  to use injectable steroids but back out at  the last moment. impotency and steroids are good partners. 

celltech + nitrotech... may tatalo pa ba? or ON whey + celltech + nox2...

you have a PM... please check. thanks

I TRIED USING HYDROXYCUT A COUPLE OF TIMES BEFORE

IT REALLY WORKS AND VERY EFFECTIVE

DO YOU GUYS KNOW WHERE TO BUY CHEAP ONES AND WHAT GOES WELL WITH IT.

ALSO WHATS A GOOD GYM TO GO TO W/O SPENDING THAT MUCH

IM TRYING TO GET SOME CUTS ON MY BODY AND I DON'T LIKE TO BULK UP THAT MUCH

THANKS GUYS :cool:

pero eat good food to minimize fat gain... akala ko dati maintainance ka na lang... whey creatine ka na lang ngayon? saan mo kuha supply mo? magkano? PM me yun sagot... thanks!

PM na kita.... creatine lang ako now, bulking cycle hehe...

there are so many supplements  and muscle vitamins in the market now .. im confused on which product to buy...  ano ba talaga ang pinaka effective?? . ...  lately i bought vortex amino acids.. It cost me P1500 in G.N.C. , sad to say it didn't live up to my expectations  .. 

i'm contemplating  to use injectable steroids but back out at  the last moment. impotency and steroids are good partners. 

1. creatine monohydrate

2. whey protein

how many years have u been training?

• 4 weeks later...
just wanna seek advice to all of you experts out there.. what  vitamins to take for

1) increasing weight

2) endurance in sex

3) good eyesight

4) parating puyat sa tabaho *strikers  :huh:

1) i really don't understand if you want to increase your weight. but if that is the case, go as spitzky says. take in whey pro and creatinine, but that is only, if you work out. it is really not recommended for people who are couch potatoes.

2) - 4) try taking in gingko biloba and ginseng. lalakas resistensya mo sa sex tsaka sa puyat.

Guest buru_tus

ano ba ok na brain and memory enhancer? ano ba ginagawa ng mga law student para kabisote sa pag aaral? un legal ha, hehe :)

[/quote

Adderall and Ritalin

these are Prescription Drugs for someone suffering with Attention Deficit Disorder

saw this documentary recently about US College kids taking these two drugs to improve and enhance their memory

Guest k....

Quick question: How do you properly take xenadrine/hydroxycut? Sabi sa label 1 hour before your pre-workout meal, and I did that; so far in the 2 weeks I've been on it I've gone from 155 to 142 (I'm not exactly a fatass, just decided to give X. a try to help trim off the midsection and pectoral area). I didn't notice any visible changes at all (I didn't actually feel it working, 'cept for the unusual energy levels in the morning due to the caffeine surge, until the other day when I had myself weighed by the nurse of my annual checkup). But that's for another day's discussion.

The question really is how do you properly take Xenadrine/Hydrox/any fat burner for that matter, or does it differ from one brand to another?

Quick question: How do you properly take xenadrine/hydroxycut? Sabi sa label 1 hour before your pre-workout meal, and I did that; so far in the 2 weeks I've been on it I've gone from 155 to 142 (I'm not exactly a fatass, just decided to give X. a try to help trim off the midsection and pectoral area). I didn't notice any visible changes at all (I didn't actually feel it working, 'cept for the unusual energy levels in the morning due to the caffeine surge, until the other day when I had myself weighed by the nurse of my annual checkup). But that's for another day's discussion.

The question really is how do you properly take Xenadrine/Hydrox/any fat burner for that matter, or does it differ from one brand to another?

Though there are no doumented side effects, I would suggest you take these mildly. I usually take them on an empty stomach before breakfast. 2 cap is enough for me. Baka sobra na ang pag palpitate ko if I take three, though it has been recommended. Please do not take it in the late afternoon or early evening. You will be so hyper that you will have a hard time sleeping/resting.

Tried hydroxy for 2 weeks, not much trimming. Guess, it all on the diet.

Cell Tech and Hydroxy pa rin ako... don't want to add Nitrotech yet. Anyone taking the complete MuscleTech stack?

Though I'm taking Celltech and hydroxy, I have been noticing lately that Muscletech is all hype. Their products are much much more expensive compared with their competitors. With regard to contents, almost same lang, you can even find tohers which are better. For Nitrotech, you can substitute it for any whey protein drink out in the market. If you will think about it, its just really the pretein content that matters, how many grams of protein per serving. If you do not find another brand that has more contents, then at least you will be able to find another brand that is cheaper. Just use additional servings if necessary to acheive your daily protein intake (1 gram of protein per body weight in lbs). The problem with Nitro is that they are twice as expensive compared with ON or Designer. And to think that each one claims to be the best...

Then again, pag hiyang ka, who am I to argue. Just don't want to see someone being fooled by a brand that is all hype.

When I'm done with my tube of Celltech, I'm gonna switch over to Twin Labs. Much cheaper but same contents lang, creatine monohydrate. Am also thinking of switching to CEE if we have it here.