DUDE, new pa lang ako dito

i weight 130 lbs and stand at 5'8"

nasa slim side ako

i want to gain weight,

ano maganda supplement

whey protein or mega mass ?

ano payo nyo mga dude

: :mtc:

I would suggest Prolan En-Large 2. So far, it has one of the best feedback. If I'm not mistaken, it has around 55 grams of protein per serving and tons of calories. Bibigat ka ng kundi oras nyan. Of course, workout is a must to induce additional growth.

guys newbie here:

before hydroxycut has ephedra as on of it's ingredients but today's hydroxycut there is non. where can i acquire ephedra as a tablet form, and not as a tea form  where you have to prep it.? thanks :cool:

Bro, mahirap yata yang hinahanap mo. Ephedra is already a banned substance in the US, not sure here pero siguro kasama na rin sa dangerous drugs natin. I doubt if any health stores keep old stocks Xenadrine RFA-1. Try mo mga shops in Shopesville if suki mo, maybe the sales lady can try and get you some under the table, of course.

Guest k....
Though there are no doumented side effects, I would suggest you take these mildly. I usually take them on an empty stomach before breakfast. 2 cap is enough for me. Baka sobra na ang pag palpitate ko if I take three, though it has been recommended. Please do not take it in the late afternoon or early evening. You will be so hyper that you will have a hard time sleeping/resting.

Tried hydroxy for 2 weeks, not much trimming. Guess, it all on the diet.

diet indeed. i shouldve mentioned the other factors, like i go to the gym thrice a week, i eat very little fastfood, i limit my carbo intake to no more than the amount you get with 2 cups of rice/day, then there's the multivitamin factor, etc; i take it by the directions on the label, but still, i never see any noticable changes; i'm giving myself 6 more weeks though, and then i'm switching over to hydroxycut (i'm on xenadrine right now); pag ala pa din, HOT ROX heheh.

also, lately i've been taking creatine on workout days; would anyone know if this is a bad thing?

Guest k....
diet indeed. i shouldve mentioned the other factors, like i go to the gym thrice a week, i eat very little fastfood, i limit my carbo intake to no more than the amount you get with 2 cups of rice/day, then there's the multivitamin factor, etc; i take it by the directions on the label, but still, i never see any noticable changes; i'm giving myself 6 more weeks though, and then i'm switching over to hydroxycut (i'm on xenadrine right now); pag ala pa din, HOT ROX heheh.

also, lately i've been taking creatine on workout days; would anyone know if this is a bad thing?

4 of caps weiders to be exact; i heard creatine + the ECA stack is not advisable, but this is just from casual talk you hear in the lifting room, nothing founded on actual research

^^ by noticable i mean visible changes; may mini-flabs pa rin ako heheh, but strangely enuff I'm down to 142 from 155..i hope it wasnt some of the mass i've been working on in the past 2 years lost in the process though

so, going back to the creatine + ECA question, does anyone here know?

Would you believ I go to the gym 6x a week. My initial goal was to loose the fats/flabs that I had. After 2-3 months, my goal was to be in tip-top shape. Nowadays, I wanna grow freakin huge. Unfortunately, that's not happenin ryt now. I'm 5'8" and only weigh 160 lbs.

Hot Rox, thinkin of usin that kaso mahal eh. Its the most expensive fat burner out there, I think.

Creatine, that doesn't help you loose weight. Its more or less a mass builder rin. Lets your muscle recuperate faster and grow bigger. I'm not sure if its going to help burn fats and turn them to mass... Some of the side effects include bloating though. Kaso mukhang wa-epek sa akin. Using CellTech for 2 weeks, no noticeable difference, i'll giv it some more tym.

4 of caps weiders to be exact; i heard creatine + the ECA stack is not advisable, but this is just from casual talk you hear in the lifting room, nothing founded on actual research

^^ by noticable i mean visible changes; may mini-flabs pa rin ako heheh, but strangely enuff I'm down to 142 from 155..i hope it wasnt some of the mass i've been working on in the past 2 years lost in the process though

so, going back to the creatine + ECA question, does anyone here know?

Can't help you with ECA, bro. Not too familiar with it, though I've read some articles on that. Don't plan to go that far anyway. Kung di talaga matanggal yung mga taba sa singit, guess I'll just have to live with them. If my stomach's not gonna get smaller, myt as well grow my chest bigger to compensate.

Bought my supply of CellTech for the month... still got a week's worth of hydroxy but I saw that the shop where I get my supplements is stocking Hot Rox so I placed an order to see what all the fuss is about.

Sir, feedback naman pag nagamit mo na Hot Rox. I also wanna know what the high price is all about. Thanks.

im taking creatinine tablets and aminos now.

plus my regular daily supply of multivitamins and vitamin c.

Sir, would be better if you take both in powdered form. Mas mabilis ma-assimilate ng katawan mo. Imagine, how many tabs of creatine you need to take to total 10grams as opposed to iinumin mo lang, orange juice-flavored pa. Plus amino acids are not timed-release, mas okay whey powder.

Sir, would be better if you take both in powdered form. Mas mabilis ma-assimilate ng katawan mo. Imagine, how many tabs of creatine you need to take to total 10grams as opposed to iinumin mo lang, orange juice-flavored pa. Plus amino acids are not timed-release, mas okay whey powder.

yup, you're right bro. mali nga ata ako ng binili. sale kasi eh. hehehehe.

actually, yung amino ko is powder. yung crea ko lang yung tabs. yung tabs, i take 6 tabs/daily, divided into, 2 tabs before workout, 2 tabs after workout and 2 tabs before lunch.

nag-whe-whey din ako ngayon. pero after every workout lang.

Sir, feedback naman pag nagamit mo na Hot Rox. I also wanna know what the high price is all about. Thanks.

Sure no problem. I'm getting it this friday so I'll probably start using it as soon as my hydroxy stock is used up.

Question- night is pretty much day to me(because of work) and day is night. I go to the gym after work which is around 7:30am. I take my celltech after the workout as well as hydroxy because I get something to eat before I head home.

Is it ok to take them both at the same time(have been doing so for quite some time)? Also, If I substitute hot rox for hyrdoxy, it says you have to take 2 in the morning and another 2 6 hours later so it means I will take it in the evening and 6 hours after that. Tama ba?

Guest k....

waah. daming replies ah

no, creatine is NOT a fat burner. it helps you not get easily tired during a workout by pulling water to your muscles (if i'm not mistaken, and personal experience yan, i last longer if i'm on creatine) and yes, the powder works better than the capsule, at least para sa'kin

HOT ROX is sposedly better, because it's "not all caffeine", as per my conversations with Spitz. I wouldnt know, havent tried it

Sure no problem. I'm getting it this friday so I'll probably start using it as soon as my hydroxy stock is used up.

Question- night is pretty much day to me(because of work) and day is night. I go to the gym after work which is around 7:30am. I take my celltech after the workout as well as hydroxy because I get something to eat before I head home.

Is it ok to take them both at the same time(have been doing so for quite some time)? Also, If I substitute hot rox for hyrdoxy, it says you have to take 2 in the morning and another 2 6 hours later so it means I will take it in the evening and 6 hours after that. Tama ba?

Sir, I'm not sure about the effects of taking fat-burner and creatine at the same time. Mas mabuti wag na lang to prevent any possible side effects. Kumbaga, lean to the practical side na lang. If you want, you can take the fat-burner an hour in advance.

As for the sked of pills, I think tama lang yung sked seeing that you have an opposite work/time table. But please check dosage, mukhang matapang Hotrox, I doubt you need to take 2 caps each time. Yung Hydroxy tama lang yung tig 2.

Mukhang okay yung mga reviews and ads ng Hotrox ah, can't wait for your feedback....

Hey guys,

since I bumped into this thread

I became very interested with these supplements

you guys are talking about.

I just started working out…

my BMI is a little bit below the ideal range,

if I lose another pound I’ll be under weight already!

I just want to tone my muscles for body shaping

without doing massive changes with my weight.

I just want to ask,

would you still suggest that I should take supplements,

and if I should…

what do you suggest?

it seemed like you’re all experts here,

I knew I came to ask the right people.

Any respond will be appreciated.

Thanks! :)

mdyo mtagal akong nawala dito ah!!!!!!!! im really lukin for sellers of STERIODS injectibles. Pls help me peeps.......

how long have you been lifting, buddy?

2-3 years of solid training under your belt?

good form?

and you have a nutritional plan to go along with your cycle of juice?

just asking, bro.

sayang kasi if these aren't in place.

if you do have these and are seriously looking for a supplier, i can help you.

try taking your fat burner half an hour prior to your work outs.

it should in theory give you a boost during lifts.

celltech after workout is good.

that replenishes much needed glycogen that has been depleted.

and of course, i'm sure you know what creatine does for you.

if you are planning a mass cycle, take a protein shake 30 minutes after your celltech.

you have an anabolic window of 1 hour right after workout wherein your body just takes in whatever nutrients you feed it.

Guest k....
Hey guys,

since I bumped into this thread

I became very interested with these supplements

you guys are talking about.

I just started working out…

my BMI is a little bit below the ideal range,

if I lose another pound I’ll be under weight already!

I just want to tone my muscles for body shaping

without doing massive changes with my weight.

I just want to ask,

would you still suggest that I should take supplements,

and if I should…

what do you suggest?

it seemed like you’re all experts here,

I knew I came to ask the right people.

Any respond will be appreciated.

Thanks! :)

First up, tone down with the enter key (we appreciate the proper capitalization and non-text-ish writing though, thank you very much); we get the point alright.

Now, BMI is not exactly the best way to tell if youre of the right proportions. Myself = 5'7" at 142 (used to be 155, before the cutting cycle) and even then, most of it is unnecessary weight anyways (read: fat). Get your body fat percentage, pit that against your weight and height.

There is no such thing as "toning"; and you cannot lose/gain fat only on certain portions of the body, nor do a specific exercise to make your muscle look a certain way; your body decides where to lose/gain fat first, and genetics control what your muscles will look like when they grow; so there, you can only make them grow (or lettem shrink) but not tell them how to look like.

uh, that was prolly too much info to chug down at one time anyways, LMAO

Guest k....

@fiery

taena hindi ko pala sinagot yung tanong mo

short version: eat big, lift big. wag ka mag-alala kung mag-buff up ka masyado, it's easy to lose the mass with booze + not working out + all the crap you can eat at McDo ;) or any fast food for that matter