Supplements - to Take or Not to Take?

i agree on the right food, rest, etc... but as i said, there are some of us who want to TRAIN HARD GRRR!!! but still have to work like any normal guy during the day.. in my experience, that is very un achievable if you don't have help. right food, rest and exercise is the backbone but kasi we don't train for a living... nor do we make a business out of how we look... i mean di naman tayo artista o model na pinagkakakitaan natin yung kagandahan ng katawan natin... kasi kung ganun, eh di puwede yung failure workouts tapos bahala na the next day diba... but no... a lot of us have to work normal day jobs para mabayaran yung fitness vice natin... and we want to see reults so we train very hard... but if you do that kasi, lupaypay ka naman during the day... so, i a firm believer in supplements to give you that extra boost...

Definitely... However, majority of the gym goers who I notice taking supplements are slackers when it comes to training thinking the supplements taken can compensate for thier mediocre training.

I have stopped taking supplements but made better gains by getting my training and eating right.. Oh I also have a regular job if you want to ask...

If you train hard and smart, eat right, you'll make the gains and realize that supplements are not really a necessity

i agree on the right food, rest, etc... but as i said, there are some of us who want to TRAIN HARD GRRR!!! but still have to work like any normal guy during the day.. in my experience, that is very un achievable if you don't have help.  right food, rest and exercise is the backbone but kasi we don't train for a living... nor do we make a business out of how we look... i mean di naman tayo artista o model na pinagkakakitaan natin yung kagandahan ng katawan natin... kasi kung ganun, eh di puwede yung failure workouts tapos bahala na the next day diba... but no... a lot of us have to work normal day jobs para mabayaran yung fitness vice natin... and we want to see reults so we train very hard... but if you do that kasi, lupaypay ka naman during the day... so, i a firm believer in supplements to give you that extra boost...

i guess. I'm very happy and impressed with you mr. olympus. hehehehehe... I think that im still taking some short cuts and i completely agree with your outlook.. come to think of it, my gains have not been very good lately... usually kasi pag ganun, tira na ng bagong supplement.. hehehehe...

im not sure so somebody please correct me if im wrong...i think the reason for the red spots (could be pimples) is that youre not working out effectively or hard enough to use up the creatine you intake. either you work out harder or reduce your intake/dosage.

One more thing, I've noticed was I suddenly developed "BEEF ALLERGY". This would mean staying away from my fave misono meals. Darn ...

Today it is just horrible cause my dinner last night was BEEF SINIGANG. This morning, the spot amplified like tigdas and all. I went to my dermatologist and she gave an anti-allergy medication(they are not pimples). Right now they are seemed tamed.

I take it 1 hour before my 50 minute work out. That's a single scoop with 16 oz of water in a shaker with a table spoon of sugar and guys I drink a cup of water during my 90 second rest between sets. That's an every other day ritual.

With a goal of gaining weight, I find Creatine great. I pig out a lot on carbs. A lot of rice, wheat bread, non-fat milk, cereals, a lot of taho, eggs, chicken, no to anything fried and sweets. I REALLY EAT BIG. It gives amazing results for me. Before I was only 105 lbs. and now I'm 123 lbs. after 4 weeks!!! It is just this allergy that sucks.

I will try to stop taking it for a week and try to stop working out for one week. After that, I'll try to reduce the dosage to a half scoop everytime I work out. I hope it wil be effective. but if the spots come back I will change my Weider brand to another.

Did you guys also experienced this red spots? What did you do with it?

You must remembr to increase water intake by at least 50% when on creatine

One more thing, I've noticed was I suddenly developed "BEEF ALLERGY". This would mean staying away from my fave misono meals. Darn ...

Today it is just horrible cause my dinner last night was BEEF SINIGANG. This morning, the spot amplified like tigdas and all. I went to my dermatologist and she gave an anti-allergy medication(they are not pimples). Right now they are seemed tamed.

I take it 1 hour before my 50 minute work out. That's a single scoop with 16 oz of water in a shaker with a table spoon of sugar and guys I drink a cup of water during my 90 second rest between sets. That's an every other day ritual.

With a goal of gaining weight, I find Creatine great. I pig out a lot on carbs. A lot of rice, wheat bread, non-fat milk, cereals, a lot of taho, eggs, chicken, no to anything fried and sweets. I REALLY EAT BIG. It gives amazing results for me. Before I was only 105 lbs. and now I'm 123 lbs. after 4 weeks!!! It is just this allergy that sucks.

I will try to stop taking it for a week and try to stop working out for one week. After that, I'll try to reduce the dosage to a half scoop everytime I work out. I hope it wil be effective. but if the spots come back I will change my Weider brand to another.

bro,

what makes you say that it was caused by the creatine you are taking?...could it be something else?...

just my two cents...you shouldn't stop WORKING out for a week just to analyze your creatine usage, however, you should discontinue using the CREATINE for a week...for me, it's hard to get back to momentum of working out after a week of lay off...just my two cents...noah

bro,

what makes you say that it was caused by the creatine you are taking?...could it be something else?...

just my two cents...you shouldn't stop WORKING out for a week just to analyze your creatine usage, however, you should discontinue using the CREATINE for a week...for me, it's hard to get back to momentum of working out after a week of lay off...just my two cents...noah

because it was the only new stuff in my diet. about stopping to workout, i decided to still continue it but this time without creatine. i'll start taking it again once the spot are completely gone.

Tulong naman mga tsong! anong magandang supplement na pmpdagdag lang nang power..something you can take before mag work out?

amino acid is out on my list kc sobrang acne nakuha ko dun

creatine mono ..naman Im not after the bulking effect ..additional strentgh lang kc lagi akong puyat or pagod

creatine serum..seems to perfectly match what I need base on it description pero hindi daw totoo yun base on the reviews that I read

steroid?..nahhh hindi naman ako hardcore

any suggestions will help...tnx in advace!

Tulong naman mga tsong! anong magandang supplement na pmpdagdag lang nang power..something you can take before mag work out?

creatine mono ..naman Im not after the bulking effect ..additional strentgh lang kc lagi akong puyat or pagod

creatine serum..seems to perfectly match what I need base on it description pero hindi daw totoo yun base on the reviews that I read

just my two cents...if u are a hardcore lifter, you can take hotrox, hydroxycut, xenadrine, spike, etc...for me, altho, i have been working out for sometime, i take all-natural green tea pills with 1/2 dose of creatine 45 mins to 1 hr prior to my work out...green teas contain caffeine that does thermogenesis in your system...giving you energy boost...with NO side effects...LIFE IS SHORT,LIVE LONG...noah

just my two cents...if u r a hardcore lifter, you can take spike, vitrix, hotrox, hydroxycut, xenadrine, etc...for me, altho i've been working out for a while now, i only take all-natural green tea pills with 1/2 dose of creatine 30 mins to 1 hr. prior to my workout...green teas contain caffeine which does thermogenesis...giving you an energy boost...with NO side effects...LIFE IS SHORT, LIVE LONG....noah

just my two cents...if u r a hardcore lifter, you can take spike, vitrix, hotrox, hydroxycut, xenadrine, etc...for me, altho i've been working out for a while now, i only take all-natural green tea pills with 1/2 dose of creatine 30 mins to 1 hr. prior to my workout...green teas contain caffeine which does thermogenesis...giving you an energy boost...with NO side effects...LIFE IS SHORT, LIVE LONG....noah

Tnx noah!..pare can you give me a brand?,...what kind of green tea? :)

A simple cup of coffee or ice tea/green tea will already do the trick