yes... i am! hi newbie here!

highschool pa lang me... lasinggero na me ng wine!

red, white, or whatever color ng wine...

iinumin ko!

kahit anong klase pa ng wine!

currently... inuubos ko...

lambrusco atska ung andrei ng dad ko.

:boo:  :cool:

welcome to the thread, pare!

Do hang around!

Bakit madami ka nang naiinom na wine nung highschool ka pa :P

madami bang wines and dad mo? maybe you can invite us to your place :D :D

Guest Dobermaxx

ok, now why haven't i stumbled onto this thread before? I'm a major cheese whore!!! My wife cousin brought me the nicest cheese from holland last month. It was a sort of a strange gummy sweet cheddar. Me being the idiot that I am forgot to ask what it was. :P

dobs, you should check out the selection of cheese in terry's!!! it's better even than santi's. thing is, they're open only til 7 pm on weekdays and halfdays during weekends. weird operating hours but they're doing well considering..

been wanting to bring you and slicky there. their sandwiches are to die for. there's one with blue cheese and sirloin!!! heavenly!!!

huwait. this is a wine thread. hahaha. sorry. OT!

:rolleyes:

ok, now why haven't i stumbled onto this thread before?  I'm a major cheese whore!!!  My wife cousin brought me the nicest cheese from holland last month.  It was a sort of a strange gummy sweet cheddar.  Me being the idiot that I am forgot to ask what it was. :P

I didn't know there was such a thing as a cheese whore :P

Welcome to the thread!

A few pages back there's some post about different kinds of cheeses - you might want to read it hehehe

dobs, you should check out the selection of cheese in terry's!!! it's better even than santi's. thing is, they're open only til 7 pm on weekdays and halfdays during weekends. weird operating hours but they're doing well considering..

been wanting to bring you and slicky there. their sandwiches are to die for. there's one with blue cheese and sirloin!!! heavenly!!!

huwait. this is a wine thread. hahaha. sorry. OT!

:rolleyes:

good morning!

it's quite alright - we've talked about opium, cigars, kava, qat, hashish in these pages :D I don't know what's more wine-friendly than cheese...Share all you want hehehe

Terry's......now Terry's beginning to get more wish-friendly to me :D

Have a nice day......hush hush hehehehe...

Mr bods  Ok ang EB if we bring a bottle each.  And maybe some cheese, or caviar if you have any.  I can bring a bottle.  Kailan tayo? Sana huwag namn sa commercial establishment kasi may corkage ang mga bote natin.  MAs mahal pa minsan ang corkage kesa sa mismong alak.

Waddya think?  Next Friday?

pare I thought you would be scouting for a place in the Ortigas area...

yeah it's imperative that we have a place where we can bring in wines sans corkage, kundi mamumulubi tayong lahat....

Friday next is no-go for me...Let's try for the Friday after that para plantsado lahat...

pare this EB is gonna be an adventure! We wouldn't know what wines will show up :boo:

Pero unahan ko na kayo ng aking request...

Pls don't bring any of the following:

Carlo Rossi

Novellino

Gato Negro

.....teka isip pa ko ng iba :P

good morning!

it's quite alright - we've talked about opium, cigars, kava, qat, hashish in these pages :D I don't know what's more wine-friendly than cheese...Share all you want hehehe

Terry's......now Terry's beginning to get more wish-friendly to me :D

Have a nice day......hush hush hehehehe...

hush hush eh no one pala showed up. :lol:

k lang. iron it out for next next. :)

anyway, cheese rocks. you're right. nothing goes with wine better than cheese--GOOD cheese. :P

oh, and terry's rocks big time!!! you should go. try to get off work early because they close at 7. pass by the store at the ground floor for really great products from europe, as i said, better than santi's. the resto's above. the food and the wine are to die for. :rolleyes:

Yes Terrys really has a great selection of Spanish Wines and cheeses,My friend Grace is the Sales Manager there and she is really helpful,So you can look for Grace if you have special concerns or have special orders in the store

yeah it's imperative that we have a place where we can bring in wines sans corkage, kundi mamumulubi tayong lahat....

Friday next is no-go for me...Let's try for the Friday after that para plantsado lahat...

pare this EB is gonna be an adventure! We wouldn't know what wines will show up :boo:

Carlo Rossi

Novellino

Gato Negro

Bods How about Changyu Chefoo Red Wine :lol: :boo: ,Seriously Just came back from a media trip to Macau ,was able buy some really great Portos but picked up a few Vihno verde s also :)

oh, and terry's rocks big time!!! you should go. try to get off work early because they close at 7. pass by the store at the ground floor for really great products from europe, as i said, better than santi's. the resto's above. the food and the wine are to die for. :rolleyes:

I'd be at Toyota Pasong Tamo on Monday (tomorrow)....

I'll try to drop by the place since it's quite near there.

Bods How about Changyu Chefoo Red Wine :lol:  :boo: ,Seriously Just came back from a media trip to Macau ,was able buy some really great Portos but picked up a few Vihno verde s also :)

hahahahaha!

Yun ang nakalimutan ko :P

So now the list of no-no's would read like this:

Carlo Rossi

Novellino

Gato Negro

Changyu or any other Chinese wine :sick:

Indian wine :sick: :sick:

Sofia

Florillon

:P :P :P

Carlo Rossi

Novellino

Gato Negro

better put a price on the wine maybe between P350 to P500 per bottle. nothing less. if its more than P500 i guess its risk of the 1 who brings it... it think more than the wine, it will be the getting to know you and the experience which will be more important for the group....

let's not forget... it should be fun. i may be bringing a spanish "casillero diablo" or french "dourthe" i will decide on that day.

wine selection is great! i'm sure you'll be happy with whatever you choose. :)

hey plan that eb a bit better next time ok? :lol: maybe try to find out when most everyone's free.

I told you I have no knack for these things :P

Opo, I will stick to your advice.......Ok when will I be free? :lol:

I got a tempranillo from Terry's booth during one of those Megatrade shows...will be looking for that again plus some other wines....

better put a price on the wine  maybe between P350 to P500 per bottle.  nothing less.  if its more than P500 i guess its risk of the 1 who brings it... it think more than the wine, it will be the getting to know you and the experience which will be more important for the group....

let's not forget... it should be fun.  i may be bringing a spanish "casillero diablo" or french "dourthe"  i will decide on that day.

pare I owe you one.....I really owe you one. Let's hook up before the EB and plan things out. Place of your choice.

Yeah the price range is among the things we have to iron out. P350 minimum is a safe bet for a wine while more than P500 is most welcome if the guest is generous enough :P

But I'm not keen on a minimum....I just don't want to see certain wines :lol: :lol:

You are correct...the first gig should be a get-to-know-everyone thingie and should not be restricted by the bring-along wines....

The place is the main problem.....

ok, double post....

As I said, we should be able to find a place that would not charge us corkage for the wines we would bring in. Of course, in return our food orders should be more than generous enough to compensate for the free corkage :P

Have a great day, everyone!

Edited by bods1000