Back To The 70's

masi: Kapag nagkita tayo, I really should give you a copy of the cd "SBC Battle Hymn and Cheers". This includes cheers that they don't even do any more such as "San Beda Will Win the Game Today". And songs which the current band doesn't play anymore like "Spanish Flea" and "Pandanggo". Remember "Tijuana Taxi"? Kulang lang dito yung theme from Tancho Tique ("tan-tancho tique ay gawa sa putik...") and the theme from Lucky Strike ("king size ang bu*** ko...."). Nice for a nostalgic trip back to the NCAA of the 70s!

16 track: Just give me a heads-up so I could burn a few cds for you beforehand. I don't think I would be so busy next week. I'm in the QC area but Ortigas would fine with me too. We could meet up for lunch if that's okay. Evenings tend to be difficult for me. (Kailangan pa magpaalam kay kumander. Hahaha!)

Apologies to Letran....but tomorrow : All Roads Lead to Mendiola !!

sana...hehehe

=================================================================

hahaha, not a Letranite here. I heard Letran will be importing 2 Angolans naman next year hahaha. Good luck to both teams. Neutral ini. Just like watching an exciting game. Like tomorrow din, the duo of La Salle and Ateneo. Anticipating!

baka naman meron kayong FRIENDS OF MINE ng GUESS WHO. Share naman. Nostalgic sa akin yun. High school days.

I'll try to burn you a copy of Guess Who hits including that immortal FRIENDS OF MINE. But make sure you come and join us one of these days para mabigay ko sa iyo pare..."and the Walrus does funny things to the veins on his left arm....alriiight"

Just burned a bunch of Black Sabbath and Deep Purple tunes - man they're so good to listen to after all these years. In hindsight, hindi naman pala sila masyadon maingay - the riffs are clean and strong and insistent. Ang daming nilang na-influence na mga banda ngayon if you get to listen to all these Metallica, Slash, Pantera, Velvet Revolver, etc. Great chill out songs for me hehehe

I'll try to burn you a copy of Guess Who hits including that immortal FRIENDS OF MINE. But make sure you come and join us one of these days para mabigay ko sa iyo pare..."and the Walrus does funny things to the veins on his left arm....alriiight"

==============================================================================

an EB? Sure (basta ok sa doctor ko). Actually, tagal ko na nang gustong ma meet lahat for kwentuhan about the 70s, et al.

In the latest edition of the Guinnes World Records, THE ROLLING STONES grabs the title with the world's most successful tour raking a whopping $437 million from their European gigs " A Bigger Bang Tour". These aging rockers just keep their pensions growing by the years. They just can't get...NO SATISFACTION! :thumbsupsmiley:

post-22965-1190874694.jpg

Edited by Mandrake

I saw the stones in LA in the 90's,

it's ALWAYS the hottest show in town,

specially kung ka-front act mo is IN LIVING COLOR & GUNS N' ROSES....

Si manong Mick bilib ako talaga,

the guys was in his 50's back then,

and could out dance even Michael Jackson, I kid you not...

I have seen the concert of concerts, pwede na ako mag retire nyan...

speaking of the 70's, you know today reminded me of the 70's,

we were at the big dome,

beating Ateneo!

hehehe... Animo La Salle!

In the latest edition of the Guinnes World Records, THE ROLLING STONES grabs the title with the world's most successful tour raking a whopping $437 million from their European gigs " A Bigger Bang Tour". These aging rockers just keep their pensions growing by the years. They just can't get...NO SATISFACTION! :thumbsupsmiley:

sana bago ako maging lolo mapanood ko sila koyang mick at keith...wana hear symapthy for the devil, u cant always get what you want, paint it black, angie, wild horses, honkytonk women, jumping jack flash & satisfaction...

nagpapapalit pa kaya sila ng dugo sa switzerland or st.tropez ? (chikka/interview noon sa playboy or penthouse ba yun- preferred mode of instant detox :upside: )

Edited by tabouki

This is great!

Can I start this ball rolling?

PROPOSED DATE OF EB: OCTIOBER 10 2007

EB THEME : CD EXCHANGE FAIR ( I'm sure there's a better name for it but I'm hungry now so I can't

think of any )

DAY : WEDNESDAY

VENUE : GALLERIA ( for the moment, I propose Yoshinoya. We can change it later on )

TIME : 11:45AM

ATTIRE : Vidal Sasson or Sergio Valente jeans, Fila or Jimmy Connors T Shirts ( striped, of course),

Stan Smith or Puma Clyde sneakers.

Paki Cut and paste na lang on who can go...

Attendees:

1. 16 track

Edited by 16track

EB THEME : CD EXCHANGE FAIR ( I'm sure there's a better name for it but I'm hungry no so I can't

think of any )

VENUE : GALLERIA ( for the moment, I propose Yoshinoya. We can change it later on )

ATTIRE : Vidal Sasson or Sergio Valente jeans, Fila or Jimmy Connors T Shirts ( striped, of course),

Attendees:

1. 16 track

2. Magaling (not sure with the attire but I'll see what I can do. Hehe)

EB THEME : CD EXCHANGE FAIR ( I'm sure there's a better name for it but I'm hungry no so I can't

think of any )

Attendees:

1. 16 track

2. Magaling (not sure with the attire but I'll see what I can do. Hehe)

3. storm (70s attire ko up to now - levi's 501 jeans, puma or adidas sneakers, lacoste classic shirt) Hehe