Back To The 70's

arcegas

alemars

walking tall starring bo svenson not the rock

the mechanic starring charles bronson

I remember Arcegas as a place where you could get good bikes at affordable prices.

I miss Alemars. They used to have a "Buy one-Take one" section where you could get some great bargains.

The first "Walking Tall" film starred Joe Don Baker as Buford Pusser. Bo Svenson played the role in the two "Walking Tall" films that followed. The films were such hits that, for a time, the Crispa team in the PBA let go of "Redmanizers" and called themselves "Walk Tall" after a new Crispa T-shirt line.

I believe "The Mechanic" also starred Jan Michael Vincent as Charles Bronson's apprentice.

- Bag ko nung nasa elementary ako ay yung itim na boxed type na may gulong pa, hehehe.. :D

- 15 centavos lang ang isang malaking tinapay (8 pandesal combined)

- Fiesta Carnival pa ang sikat na pasyalan para sa mga bata

- Tootsieroll (tama ba spelling), caramel, tarzan at big boy bubble gum

any of you guys remeber the muscle bike? I had one of those...mabigat sya i-bike pero talaga namang saksakan ng tibay. Itinabi namin yun maybe at nakasabit lang sa house...syempre pagtagal kinalawang na...kaya itinapon na lang namin yung kaha...little did we realize na collectors item pala yun, coz my cousin went to our house and inquired about it...sabi namin matagal nang itinapon..aba...ahlos umiyak sya at sabi bakit namin tinapon...tanong naman dad ko " bakit ba?"...sabi ng pinsan ko it was worth around P10,000.00 daw sa mga collectors...e ang hudas balak palang hingin at tapos ibebenta nya doon sa collector...Sayang....kung totoo yun. totoo nga ba?

Yung chocolate part  ng Chocovim nag-settle sa ilalim ng bote.  Kailangan mo pa i-shake bago inumin. 

Yung Chocolat naman ng Magnolia, afted taking out the first cover, may inner cover na flip top na papel.

Mas masarap ang chocolait pero mas tumatagal ang chocovim.

Hi Augustmoon. Hope we meet again.

Since we're still on Chocovim...(sorry, sorry)

The great thing about Chocovim was that it was a chocolate drink that tasted like a soft drink, unlike Chocolait which tasted, well, like milk (which it is/was).

Chocovim used to be my favorite until i saw a lot of rust on the "tansan" cap of 1 bottle i bought in our school canteen. Since then i switched to Chocolait. Mas mahal nga lang...

On the chocolate bars--SERG was a long-time favorite. :thumbsupsmiley: