Back To The 70's

sure thing, pare!

I wonder if any of you caught Deodato's performance in the recent Manila Int'l Jazzfest. Parang wala akong nakitang review or what kahit sa mga dyaryo...I myself failed to see it..

Teka...Deodato was here? Kelan?

Bods, there's a Deodato mp3, ayun ang daming laman nun, including Love Island. Bad trip lang, yung favorite kong 'Funk Yourself' (from Last Cuckoo), sira.

Teka...Deodato was here? Kelan?

Bods, there's a Deodato mp3, ayun ang daming laman nun, including Love Island. Bad trip lang, yung favorite kong 'Funk Yourself' (from Last Cuckoo), sira.

ayan wala din yang Funk Yourself dun....

Deodato was here as part of the Manila Intl Jazz Festival sometime around January if I'm not mistaken. It was held for three days at a venue somewhere in Roxas Blvd (?) . Daming acts na kasama - Pinoy and foreign. Medyo mahina nga ang promotion eh.....

Matagal din palang hindi ako napadaan dito.

I saw Imelda Marcos last Thursday in Megamall. Same hairstyle and make up, pati wardrobe. Time warp! :lol:

what the hell was she doing there? di ba pinagkaguluhan?..

all I can say is that she's very accomodating, like that time when she ate at the resto - nice lady but just don't mind her talk too much :P She says the government hasn't prosecuted even a single case against her after 20 years! Tama kaya ito? Wala pa nga ba?

Speaking of coins, my late father collected them. I have a whole can of P1 coins which everyone wanted way back during high school. These were the 1972 coins which, I heard, were made of silver. I also have two sets of commemorative "Bagong Lipunan" coins, which I'm leaving to my kids, together with the P1 coins. The set includes a P50 coin. My father also collected the old P5 gold coins. He felt that they disappeared because people didn't want to use them since they looked and felt so good. Before he died, my father gave me one of those coins for good luck. It's somewhere around.