Back To The 70's

I'm not quite sure but I believe she was Pia Moran(?)

There was similar incident during FAMAS Award night involving Didith Reyes. During her song number, the strap of her gown snapped thereby exposing her boobs to the delight of nationwide viewers. The song number was abruptly cut by a commercial.

I don't think it was Pia Moran. I mammary, este, memory, serves me right, the girl's name was Ellen Esguerra, a starlet in the late 70's to early 80's. I heard she passed away just last year.

I think she was part of the body language dance craze that started at around that time. Yvonne Salcedo, Pia Moran and Frida Fonda started their careers this way.

I danced the swing with Pia Moran once in Wherelse and she wasn't wearing undies so no lifting. Sayang, it could have been quite a show.

Yeah, it was Ellen Esguerra.

Geleen Eugenio accidentally exposed her right boob while dancing in a noontime show. But no fuzz whatsoever.

I danced the swing with Pia Moran once in Wherelse and she wasn't wearing undies so no lifting. Sayang, it could have been quite a show.

He he he cool. In those days, when boob jobs were just making their debut, she was one of the first celebrities to have it as far as I remember. In those days, boob jobs looked less "natural" than they do now and tended to make tits jiggle less or not at all.

Does anyone remember the infamous Pia Moran standard electric fan commercial...?

Does anyone remember the infamous Pia Moran standard electric fan commercial...?

The funny thing about that commercial is that it ran for about two weeks with Pia Moran speaking in her real voice. Everyone was laughing about it. Then all of a sudden they aired the commercial with Pia Moran "speaking" with a different and far better voice. The change made everyone laugh as well.

Pero early 80s ata yun hehehe....

Edited by jt2003

"drink daisy's long life milk. its good for growing kids like me. ;) (wink is included in commercial)" - Kareem Abdul Jabbar

"direk papaano ako makakababa d2" - rod navarro

"para kang nakasandal sa pader" - vilma santos

"puede kang maka kuha ng ice without opening the ref" - pugo

"and now our latest techno fan....." - you know who

"drink daisy's long life milk. its good for growing kids like me. ;) (wink is included in commercial)" - Kareem Abdul Jabbar

"direk papaano ako makakababa d2" - rod navarro

"para kang nakasandal sa pader" - vilma santos

"puede kang maka kuha ng ice without opening the ref" - pugo

"and now our latest techno fan....." - you know who

"para kang nakasandal sa pader" - kasali din si Christopher de leon

"puede kang makakuha ng ice without opening the ref" - I remember Pugo in "Si Tatang Kasi" / "Tangtarantang", he places his telephone inside his refrigerator. Pugo's favorite appliance in the world was his ref that's why he has this ref commercial.

The funny thing about that commercial is that it ran for about two weeks with Pia Moran speaking in her real voice. Everyone was laughing about it. Then all of a sudden they aired the commercial with Pia Moran "speaking" with a different and far better voice. The change made everyone laugh as well.

Pero early 80s ata yun hehehe....

That was 1979.

hey!!!

how about all of us here hold a get-together hehehe :rolleyes:

masaya siguro!

pareng storm - take charge! :P

Oo ba! Basta sa lugar na di masyado maingay or mausok. Hinihika na ko sa yosi e :P

Pwede ako this week. medyo maluwag na ko sa work load.

Post nyo preferred date. Ok lang sa kin Thursday or Friday night.

Pero teka muna. Hindi ba may event yung birthday ni Queen Macy tomorrow?

Punta na lang kaya tayo dun. :lol: