Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Attention Mga Manyak na Abogados (MMA's):

Punta kayo dun sa Website concerns... mukhang kailangan ang mga expert opinions natin dun sa ginagawang Policies ng MTC... anu kaya tulungan natin? para makasingil tayo ng PF (Professional Face hehehehe). at maangihan manlang tayo ng admin at moderators ng magagandang bagay na pwee nilang ipamahagi...gaya ng nag gagandahang tsiks ni Bizman...hehehehe TARA NA LUSUBIN NATIN...!!!!!

bUTSOY

i plan to go out with this girl.. 16 yrs old pa lang, malapit ng mag 17, 1st yr college (pero mukang 20 yrs old na sya, matangkad eh atsaka developed na ang katawan).. niyayaya akong lumabas, mukang palaban eh.. im 27 na.

question is.. di kaya ako makasuhan ng corruption of minor, baka malaman ng magulang nya mayari ako, medyo mayaman eh.. :rolleyes:

i plan to go out with this girl.. 16 yrs old pa lang, malapit ng mag 17, 1st yr college (pero mukang 20 yrs old na sya, matangkad eh atsaka developed na ang katawan).. niyayaya akong lumabas, mukang palaban eh.. im 27 na.

question is.. di kaya ako makasuhan ng corruption of minor, baka malaman ng magulang nya mayari ako, medyo mayaman eh.. :rolleyes:

As long as there is no fornication, you will be ok. Sex with a minor (below 18) is still a crime even if there is consent.

Just to remind you, statutory rape is for 12 years and below. 9 and below gets you the death penalty.

Guys, sorry for the long absence, but I got sent out of town for a while, but I'm back and active again. For Tracie, just be careful when dealing with minors cuz adults who get accused by minors tend to start the race with one extremity tied behind your back ( :D figuratively and literally). This is because minors tend to be more credible witnesses, especially if they are the victims.

aian_27,

Was the car moving as the guy fell dead? Was there a police report or any other document evidencing the accident?

On the outset, your mom will be charged with reckless imprudence. If the death of the man can be attributable to your mom's driving, then it is a major crime.

Until I know more, that is all I can say.

the guy suddenly fell on the car of bes' mum. yup the car was movin, pro nde nmn mabilis. there was a police report already and weird is tiga laguna pnp ang epal instead na ang mag handle is from alabang or muntinlupa pnp. weird huh. i think the dead man was a cop (with a bad reputation)

Mga Guru ... baka naman may tip or advice kayo dito sa problema ko.

Currently kase, I am using WinXp Pro OS. I wanted to transfer my H/D (loaded w/ WinXP OS) to another CPU with different H/W with my previous one when I set-up my XP. I know that it will not run :evil: , BUT Is there a way ba to (re) configure (my WinXP OS?) to let it run with my new CPU having a different H/W? :unsure: :rolleyes:

Thanx v-much, :)

hello..:) wow may pc thread na ang mtc ah yey!

hmm...

tunkol sa radeon. ayus sana bumili ng radeon 9700pro ngayun kaso sobreang prohibitive, cguro kung nanalo ako sa lotto tsaka na lang ako aasemble ng pc. meron nga palang HIS excalubur radeons dito, low profile nga lang sila, i've emailed HIS, and they replied na meron nga dito sa pinas.

tunkol sa pc, hmm... kung ako papipiliin kung limited budget ko and this is for a new pc, i'll buy with priority on parts na hindi agad naluluma, like:

1. A good mouse, and keyboard - bihira mo naman papalitan yan DONT go cheap on them. your hands will thank you for them

2. a good Casing with high enough power supply rating - recommend ko at least 350w for the newer ones and get a good brand like HEC or Enermax.

doesnt have to be kick ass pero pag rich ka ok na rin yung mga lian li, chieftec or thermaltake xasers, mahal nga pero sulit kasi hindi ka na magpapalit pa.

3. a good 17in monitor, yung hindi madaling masira, i wont skimp on monitor quality, id go for samsung 753dfx, viewsonic or sony. puhunan natin yung eyes natin wag pabayaan masira by buying the wrong monitor

go for aperture grille and/or high refresh rate capable (at least 85hz at chosen resolution) dont go for the cheap ones na bundled sa pc packages they strain the eyes often.

then ayun buy the most bang for the buck na mobo, drives, memory and cpu na meron.

sa vid cards naman, sulit ang radeon 9000pro or 8500LE, with the new catalyst drivers, its along the range of geforce3 sa speed, not bad na. a good bugdet card could be radeon 9000. sapphire meron sa rising sun or villman.

4. p4 or athlonxp? - depende, prefer ko p4. dont use SDRAM mobos on p4 please, lugi ka dyan. make sure you have DDR or RDRAM listed on the specs on the packages you buy.

sa hacking:

hacking is BAD :angry: :angry: :angry: , kakarmahin kayu nyan. good pc people dont do bad things with pc's. kung credit card nos lang ang dali lang makahanap, pero consciensya mo katapat mo sa huli.

insulto yan sa mga legit programmers and comp folks na working to computers easier to use for people. look at those poor people who got infected, sayang oras nila just because some guy is selfish to get a cred number from others to buy nike his nike shoes.

The creator of the luv bug virus isnt a good programmer at all, canned code lang from the net ginamit nya. and it didnt give AMA or any computer school any prestige at all. I honestly look down at those kind of guys.

and besides true meaning of hacking is to discover holes in the software, the hacker is always polite to report to the sysadmin of the flaw, not exploit it. :angry:

kahit hirap tao ngayun it doesnt mean u should resort to these kinds of things.

just my 2 cents. :)

Edited by lynx

Currently kase, I am using WinXp Pro OS. I wanted to transfer my H/D (loaded w/ WinXP OS) to another CPU with different H/W with my previous one when I set-up my XP. I know that it will not run :evil: , BUT Is there a way ba to (re) configure (my WinXP OS?) to let it run with my new CPU having a different H/W? :unsure: :rolleyes:

if your using the pirated version ng winxp, you can do it without problems, just transfer the drive to another pc and make it boot there. kung orig xp mo, you can always, reactivate it.

i tried it already and it works. meyron akong 2.5g na may xp, then copy ko sya sa new hdd, ayun using the new hdd on the same pc, replacing the old one, ayun gumana!

:)

aian_27,

Was the car moving as the guy fell dead? Was there a police report or any other document evidencing the accident?

On the outset, your mom will be charged with reckless imprudence. If the death of the man can be attributable to your mom's driving, then it is a major crime.

Until I know more, that is all I can say.

the guy suddenly fell on the car of bes' mum. yup the car was movin, pro nde nmn mabilis. there was a police report already and weird is tiga laguna pnp ang epal instead na ang mag handle is from alabang or muntinlupa pnp. weird huh. i think the dead man was a cop (with a bad reputation)

If the car fell on the side of the car as it was moving, you may able to prove it was not fault of your mom.

But if the Laguna police did the report instead of the alabang police, that report may be invalidated due to fact it was made without jurisdiction.

Just exactly what kind of threats are you getting?

butsoy,

yun nga kinakatakot ko eh, isang taon pa hihintayin ko.. e medyo may pagka pilya, baka maunahan ako ng iba..

a childs mind in a womans body... demit!! kakagigil.. pag di ko natiis, talo talo na yan.. makulong na kung makukulong...  :angry:

oo nga pare, iba na ang kabataan ngayon eh, unleashed na ang mga wild sides nila at karamihan developed na ang mga katawan.

masakit naman ang ikaw ang nag alaga tapos iba ang makikinabang :D

kaya ingat na lang when you decide to do it ;)

ps give her all what she wants para di mag reklamo :D

Edited by bad_guy88888

if your using the pirated version ng winxp, you can do it without problems, just transfer the drive to another pc and make it boot there. kung orig xp mo, you can always, reactivate it.

i tried it already and it works. meyron akong 2.5g na may xp, then copy ko sya sa new hdd, ayun using the new hdd on the same pc, replacing the old one, ayun gumana!

Yup, I am using a pirated one :blush: and I tried already to shift my H/D to another CPU, pero andaming lumalabas na error. Eventually, it was asking me to re-install it. :evil: Nakakatamad eh. :sick:

Thanks v-much dude, BTW, any tips?

follow up sa question ni doc shinta:

what if the gurl who is a minor (like 17 and below) misrepresented her age and the two of you had sex.

kung mag reklamo ba sya makukulong ka pa rin ba?

Pare, immaterial kung alam mo kung anong age nuong girl or hindi. The law is rather explicit in that the crime is when you have carnal knowledge (sex) with a minor, you will be liable for qualified rape even if it was with the consent of the minor. Note that it did not say whether you knowingly or unknowingly had sex with her.

Sorry. :P

aian,

That is usually the M.O. of police officers who are after some bucks without going on all out extortion. This is more a case of harassment than anything else, except that in the eyes of a third person, there would appear to be a crime commited (homicide). :o Note I stress that there appears to be and not there really is one. That is the purpose of the investigation, to determine if there was a crime commited. Thus, they have some trace of legitimacy to conduct themselves as they are doing now.

Personally though, I think they are taking it a little to far. Suggest that you have a someone make discrete inquiries on whether there was a complaint filed or not or if the the incident was even put into a blotter. If there is none, then chances are the acts of the police is plain and simple harassment.

the dead guy was from the laguna pnp. but the accident happened in alabang or muntinlupa. sum1 frm laguna pnp keeps on bugging my bes' mum to stay in muntinlupa jail for interrogation. eh lam na ngang na hospitalize ang tao coz of the accident...

Please give me the names of the laguna PNP that is harassing you. I have a good family friend uncle at the NAPOLCOM. Maybe we can report him.

As to the being brought to the jail, you can never be brought to a police station for interrogation. Unless, they announce that there is an arrest warrant, your mom can't be forced to go to a police station.

Since the alleged crime has passed, your mom has to be subject to preliminary investigation. Your mom can not be validly arrested without a warrant.

I hope that helps.