Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

"May custody rights ba ang unwed father sa anak nya specially kung wlang problema sa mother's character that can be use to discredit her of custody except thats shes using the kid as a weapon."

As long as the father is recognized in the birth certificate, then a biological father has visitation rights at the least. For custody, there has to be a full blown hearing at the Family Courts in the local RTC. But according to Art. 213 of the Family Code, no child under 7 shall be separated from the mother unless the court finds compelling reasons to order otherwise.

just to add to fruitloops good tip on using ghost:

update your image regularly! specially after changes to your system (devices added/removed, apps installed/removed). i generate an image once a month and backup my data weekly. you neve know when your hdd will crash

just to add to fruitloops good tip on using ghost:

update your image regularly! specially after changes to your system (devices added/removed, apps installed/removed). i generate an image once a month and backup my data weekly. you neve know when your hdd will crash

:glasses:

+++backup backup backup :D :D :D

"best disaster recovery" :D

happy computing men!

I read from some reliable source that indeed virus can be embedded sa jpeg files. pero yun thoery seems to be like Microsoft's tech support. which is technically Correct but completely useless. So I guess there is no need to be paranoid so far. as to where I read it, nalimutan ko na, sa cert yata. try mo www.cert.org

Pwede ba magtanong ng tungkol sa linux dito?

what is the difference between SDRAM and DDRAM??? which is better? can i use SDRAM in P4 processor? are there NEW motherboard that still use SDRAM???

which MB is good/best for SDRAM???

also, SDRAM has a speed of 133mhz while the DDRAM is available at speeds of 333 and above which also contributes to the faster rate.

we tested compiling a very large application on a P4 1.4 w/ DDR and on a P4 1.5 w/ SDRAM setup. the P4 1.4 finished compiling first :)

PC management tips (intermeddiate)

by fruitloops

if you have 20 gigs and aboves.

1. partition your hard drive to 2 partitions (about 8gig and 12 gig)

2. install windows on the 8 gig along with your drivers.

3. install all your software on the 20gig..

4. use norton ghost (included sa cd-rom kasama nang board palagi yun) to back up your 8 gig.

now why do this... kung mag screw up ang pc mo just use ghost to install your 8 gig without reformatting / reinstalling any software.

My Current Setup is 40GB primary, 20GB SCSI , Dual boot W2K/XP Pro using W2K boot loader, each partition has its own boot...... image files of each partition is kept on the other partition in case of problems.....

also, I also regularly backup naman into CD,

yun na. :D .... pero bulok pa rin PC ko!!!! hehe

Ilang MB(Memory) ba iyang Radeon 9700 Pro na iyan? available na ba yan dito sa pinas?

Any suggestion about Speakers and Sub-Woofers? Altec Lansing?

Yung Geforce4 ko 64MB SD lang pero my bro just got a me Leadtek Ti4200 eheheh. And finally getting a new processor. Yung Radeon wala pa ata dito. Kasi sa Saudi raw niya binili sa kanya. Ram? For 20k it better be at least 128MB na DDR.

Speakers ala akong alam dyan. Di ako masyado audiphile. Gamit ko yung AIWA compo namin na sira tuner at cd player kaya speakers lang gamit ko ehehehe.

The radeon 9700, i believe would come in with 128 mb of ddr ram. i believe they're on the way to 256 mb pero ala pa dito. anyway, yun 9700 na 128 meron na dito. i'll ask my supplier kung meron. post ko na lang dito.

with regards to speakers, there are a lot of brands, the best amongst is klipsch. but it comes at a premium. anyway u can get your money's worth sa altec lansing. price range from 2500 to 15k depende sa model. then there's creative cambridge. i suggest you try them out. one of the best i tried is altec lansing precision 621. price is 14+k and comes with 400watts rms ha, not pmpo. never got around to buying it though. Cambridge inspire 5700 is the best naman among sa 6 channel spkr systems. comes at a pocket busting 17+k though.

Edited by cypher
PC management tips (intermeddiate)

by fruitloops

if you have 20 gigs and aboves.

1. partition your hard drive to 2 partitions (about 8gig and 12 gig)

2. install windows on the 8 gig along with your drivers.

3. install all your software on the 20gig..

4. use norton ghost (included sa cd-rom kasama nang board palagi yun) to back up your 8 gig.

now why do this... kung mag screw up ang pc mo just use ghost to install your 8 gig without reformatting / reinstalling any software.

yung 12 gig will house your main programs executables and e-mails, IE bookmarks, downloaded files all the important stuff.

so if you use ghost ibabalik mo lang yung 8 gig hindi na magagalaw yung 12 gig mo.

in less than 3 minutes balik sa parang fresh install.

hope this helps.

PC Management Tips

ADVANCED

get a high cap hdd of similar size and preferably similar brand and model.

set it up in RAID Array config 1 (mirror)

no more problem. if one crashes, just format it and the mirror will copy itself into it. simple

no programs to use. safe and sound

if you want speed

set it up in RAID Array config 0(stripping) better than partitioning and doesn't compromise the lifetime of the drive

Oh, And do clean you computer every once in a while. B)

Athlon XP 21+

256 MB DDR-333

Thermalake Tolcano 9

430w Enermax Dual Fan

80 GB seagate 7200rpm

Inno3d Gforce 4 ti4200 128MB

Creative Audigy 5.1

AOC 19' 9KLR Flat

Altec Lansing 251 + 2 24+ inch speakers

ATX Casing w/ keyboard

Exhaust fan

ASUS CD-Writer 48x/16x/48x

ASUS DVD ROM 16x

Logitech Quickcam Express Webcam

Logitech Cordless Keyboard and Mouse

:D Hehe that's my PC's specs. I just have this weird problem wherein my monitor has this sakit.

Nagrrefresh sha (similar when you change screen resolution in Windows' display settings, but it returns

back to the same resolution), kind of a black out. I've had this problem since I got this last September.

For video card choices, choose Geforce 3 or 4. BUY the ones with "ti4200/ti4600" not those MX series.

The Geforce 4 MX series are as good as those MX series na Geforce 2. The "Ti" ones are better in performance

eventhough it's more expensive. Don't rely just on "Inno3D" cause it's known to have some flaws daw. Try maybe the "Sparkle" brand.

My rig and the information about Geforce came from a very reliable source.

THis is just for information purposes

no pun intended

the TI prefix in certain geforce models stand for titanium

it denotes the high end models

the mx is the budget model.

B) ;) B)

Athlon XP 21+

256 MB DDR-333

Thermalake Tolcano 9

430w Enermax Dual Fan

80 GB seagate 7200rpm

Inno3d Gforce 4 ti4200 128MB

Creative Audigy 5.1

AOC 19' 9KLR Flat

Altec Lansing 251 + 2 24+ inch speakers

ATX Casing w/ keyboard

Exhaust fan

ASUS CD-Writer 48x/16x/48x

ASUS DVD ROM 16x

Logitech Quickcam Express Webcam

Logitech Cordless Keyboard and Mouse

:D Hehe that's my PC's specs. I just have this weird problem wherein my monitor has this sakit.

Nagrrefresh sha (similar when you change screen resolution in Windows' display settings, but it returns

back to the same resolution), kind of a black out. I've had this problem since I got this last September.

For video card choices, choose Geforce 3 or 4. BUY the ones with "ti4200/ti4600" not those MX series.

The Geforce 4 MX series are as good as those MX series na Geforce 2. The "Ti" ones are better in performance

eventhough it's more expensive. Don't rely just on "Inno3D" cause it's known to have some flaws daw. Try maybe the "Sparkle" brand.

My rig and the information about Geforce came from a very reliable source.

Sparkle isnt worth sh*t man.

Its cheap but it doesn't perform.

best brands are Gainward and Leadtek.

Some brands may havenames but you dont get your money's worth. Costs too much for performance.

Like Asus , MSI and Abit na video cards.

Pero sa mainboards, the best yan mga yan.

thats for geforce cards ha.

Pag radeon of course ATI B) ;)

ano ang pinagkaiba kung mahuli ka sa Manila, Pasay, QC at Makati having sex inside a massage parlor? :evil: :evil:

Teasoy:

just dont know if the provisions of local ordinance of those cities you mentioned on prostitution and vargancy are the same....anyway... wala naman akong nakikitang serious offense...nga lang pag dika nag bayad.. baka ma charge ka for rape... or kung niyayari mo ay below 12 years old.. yun lethal injection ka...kahit na nasa kasa pa ang mga yan...