What's So Special About Starbucks?

I think it's more of the experience ren and the simply have tons of choices sa Starbucks.

Personally I think their espresso's mediocre but they're brewed coffee are top notch!

Ok ren yun gimmick nila of having different types of brewed coffee everyday sa Coffee of the Day so di nakakasawa and adds a bit of excitment.

If you really wanna try mainstream good coffee then maybe you wanna try Lavazza (sa Pasto or Oliver's Super Sandwiches meron to) or UCC ok ren.

[size="2"]1, Everything is really a matter of taste. Taste however is affected and heavily influenced by various stimuli, particularly from media and word of mouth.

2. From a strictly coffee perspective, there are other stores which have wider choices. Given the limitations of its primary purpose which is to make profit, what they have is only what will sell.

3. Our choice of consumer products is really dependent on hype. In the final analysis, Starbucks is really what it is - hype.

4. Having said that, I still enjoy Starbucks coffee from time to time. Pero di ko kaya iyong ginagawa ng iba na 2, 3x a day. Kung ganoon lang, wala nang pagkakaiba iyan sa mga drug addict.[/size]

:hypocritesmiley:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's special. Because it was the first of its kind here. The only establishment at the time where people could just hang out and talk or study or do nothing... Where else could you have studied or hanged out with your friends before Starbucks? National Bookstore???

Sure some would say McDonald's/Jllibee... pero relaxing ba? Pwede ba magyosi don?

Some of the best friends and best conversations - i've had at a Starbucks.