What's So Special About Starbucks?

I guess it's the ambiance, the accesibility and the wide array of flavors to choose from.... I've tried almost every coffee shop in Metro... SBC, Mocha Blends, Figaro, Life, Cafe Mcdo, Coffee Beanery etc... even sa Select (shell gas station) hehehe (cofi addict itu!) But I keep coming back to Starbucks.... :cool:

Guest airmax

siempre sikat. gustong gusto ko ngang magkape dito na nakapambahay ako hehehe. dahil karamihan dito naka dress to k*ll. magkakape lang dress to k*ll pa ang dating hehehe.

• 2 weeks later...

I love coffee and I used to love Starbucks. I would frequently order their cafe mocha with hazelnut or raspberry. But unfortunately, I think the quality of their coffee drinks has declined. The flavor of their coffee is off, and it lacks bite. The taste isn't as robust as before, and the mouthfeel is thinner.

On more than three occasions, I exchanged my drink because it just tasted plain bad.

Just last Christmas, the Peppermint Mocha I ordered tasted AWFUL! I learned from the barista that they changed the recipe by lessening the usual two shots of chocolate syrup, to just one shot! WTF?! I was really upset because they INCREASED the price, and DECREASED the ingredients!!!

No more Starbucks for me in the meantime.

Special ba sa Starbucks?

Try Starbucks at T. Morato around 12 MN onwards, there are G4H mostly 3 of them tisay looks along with a gay pimp. 15K daw ang rate according to the guard and barista. confirmed din ng cigarette shop next to it. I saw them numerous times already ..... ground floor aircon sometimes outside when smokin

often they do not order at all

• 2 months later...