What's So Special About Starbucks?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Leviticus

What's so special about Starbucks?

Special ang feeling na nararamdaman ko dun. In fact, dun ko lang naramdaman yung special na feeling na yun.

I feel stupid drinking P80.00 and above coffee when I can buy a whole pack of coffee, cream, flavoring, and sugar for the same price.

Guest globetrotter

what so special about starbucks? for me, nothing.starbucks is just a product of media hype or corporate branding.it is perceived that if you're having coffeee at starbucks, you're part of the IN crowd and most people want to be identified in that group.

starbucks products can be found on other coffeeshops too so there is no edge here. service? place?i dont think so.

Guest buru_tus
what so special about starbucks? for me, nothing.starbucks is just a product of media hype or corporate branding.it is perceived that if you're having coffeee at starbucks, you're part of the IN crowd and most people want to be identified in that group.

starbucks products can be found on other coffeeshops too so there is no edge here. service? place?i dont think so.

AGREE!

Why would anyone spend PHP80.00 to PHP170.00 for a cup of coffee when an ordinary worker earns only PHP250.00 to PHP350.00 / day

• 2 weeks later...
Whats so special about starbucks? im wondering why starbucks is a huge succes here in the philippines inspite of our economic crisis people are still speding hundred box just to get a sip of a special coffee..

tell me MTC members what's so special about starbucks?

I used to like starbucks but when I tasted coffee bean & tea leaf's coffee, I didn't want to go back anymore. Way better than seattle's best.

Theres nothing special about Starbucks in Australia, its more like cheap coffee here or a fast food joint only for coffee, the cafe joints are more special though

i dunno why its considered a big thing in Phils but reading from the above i can see why the prices are steep.

sabi nila cool ka pag nakita kang nakatambay sa labas ng starbucks at angkakape... kahit na alam mong mas masarap tumambay sa loob kasi aircon... d ka kasi makikita dun... sheesh... though i know hindi naman lahat yun ang pinunta dun... pero aminin natin... may ibang tao na ganun... hayaan na lang natin sila sa trip nila at mag trip din tayo... :D

• 1 month later...

I like the Starbucks stored-value card. It's to be treated like cash with an initial and minimum value of $5. You can reload it up to $500. Yes, some people do put in the maximum. Not me, no way. Sheesh. Just for coffee??

The card's nice though. Clear-plastic with a red magnetic strip.

i'd rather drink coffe in figaro or seattle's, the coffee in starbucks doesnt have consistency, sometimes it's good somestimes it tastes like plastic

ANG TANONG IS WHAT'S GOOD ABOUT STARBUCKS, NOT WITH OTHER COFFEE SHOP PO..THANKS..PEACE.. :cool: :cool: :cool:

I LIKE STARBUCKS BEC OF IT'S AMBIENCE, THE LOCATION AND THE BARISTAS, THEY'RE WARM AND FRIENDLY...AND I LOVE THE MOCHA FRAP W/ ALMOND JELLY...SLLLUURP.. :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

AND DONT FORGET THE MUSIC..SOOTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG..