o kaya mahilig makakita ng nagkakape

o kaya mahilig makakita ng mga sosyal na nagkakape,

o kaya gustong magpasosyal kaya nagkakape

o kaya gustong makakita ng magagandang chiching o chong

na nagkakape...

iba ibang dahilan...

basta kung ano man ang dahilan mo ok yan basta may

pambayad ka :cool:

Businesses thrive if they serve legitimate needs of their target market. Obviously, starbucks is doing so well in serving certain needs. What's interesting in starbucks' case is that it is able to satisfy different needs of various people. For me, these needs are being served well by starbucks:

1. a nice place to meet and chat with friends (better than most restaurants and bars for this purpose)

2. fulfills a sense of belonging to one's aspirational group (this is a legitimate need, and all of us do try to satisfy this need through different ways.)

3. people-watching (similar to bars)

4. to buy coffee / food

5. to use the restroom (at least for me! and i don't even bother dropping by the counter! :D :D :D )

Cofee is good .. but the price is so high ... people just go there to mingle .. and tell stories .. tambay tambay .. e pano kc .. dami chicks tumatambay dun .. dahil iniisip nila madami din tumatambay na hot men .. tsaka ang filipino mentality kc ... starbucks sikat .. nasa starbucks ka ??? o naglalakad ka may dalang starbucks ..sikat ka din ???? diba ganun yun ?? hehehe.... :cool:

There is this Starbuck's SPARKHOPE project ....

wherein you buy different kinds of brew ....

and get a Strabuck's Planner for free.. that is if you spend for at least 19 different kinds of coffee .. at a certain period of time ... the planner is beautiful .. and i want it .. that is why i kept on going there to accumulate stickers for the card .....

.... kc ayaw pa nila magbenta na lang ng planner ....

post-63030-1101186525.jpg

There is this Starbuck's SPARKHOPE project ....

wherein you buy different kinds of brew ....

and get a Strabuck's Planner for free.. that is if you spend for at least 19 different kinds of coffee .. at a certain period of time ... the planner is beautiful .. and i want it .. that is why i kept on going there to accumulate stickers for the card .....

.... kc ayaw pa nila magbenta na lang ng planner ....

i just got my planner today.... :blush:

ambience, soft music, smell of freshly ground coffee... i guess these would be valid reasons why starbucks has been (and still is) such a phenomenon in the country... :unsure:

not just here... but been to taipei, tokyo, singapore even in hollywood... starbucks is a marketing phenomenon... bilib ako sa branding.. and brand equity....