What's So Special About Starbucks?

nice rationalization. most, i guess, would be there for socializing. TRUE coffee lovers drink at work or home.

its also a nice place to study or get some work done away from distractions. you can go there buy a cup of coffee and spend half the day there in airconditioned comfort and a nice atmosphere. if you stayed home and turned on your airconditioner, di you'll spend even more pa, diba?

are you really for the coffee products or just for socialization?

the coffee products are too expensive... but some people buy them just for the sake of looking "cool"... pero personally, trip ko tumambay sa mga coffeeshops... ang ganda kase ng ambiance... cool, comfy... sarap umupo dun, at magbasa ng libro... :P ok din place para makipagchikahan sa friends... :D cge, oorder na din ako ng coffee para nde naman nakakahiya tumambay dun ng ala silang kinikita... :P hehe.

its also a nice place to study or get some work done away from distractions. you can go there buy a cup of coffee and spend half the day there in airconditioned comfort and a nice atmosphere. if you stayed home and turned on your airconditioner, di you'll spend even more pa, diba?

with the price of the gas and overpriced coffee you'll spend, its almost the same.

It's a nice place for relaxation and to unwind.. lalo na when u had a bad day :)

Well, now that I signed up with T-mobile for the wireless service going to Starbucks is a more attractive option since they have T-mobile as their wireless provider.

The coffee is still predicatable and boring, and the sheer number of teenyboppers at the nearby (to my work) place is a bit annoying, but what the hell - I'll hang there and do my work emails and stuff. It'll be better than hanging at work and being interrupted constantly.

I guess that means the best thing about Starbucks is - it's not at work!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
What's so special about starbucks?- hmmm..... That's the place where I work on my paperworks! honestly m a starbucks baby.... Just can't live a day without goin to that place... Fraps and decaf are great! the donuts and croissants are yummy, the salad are healthy and before I forget the steamed milk is awesome try to put vanilla syrup n it, tastes like heaven.....

you go there for their steamed milk? napaka-espesyal ata naman ng pinakuluang gatas nilang yan hehehe :P