What's So Special About Starbucks?

Top 3 Starbucks for me:

1. Starbucks GB1 Paseo de Roxas

2. Starbucks standard chartered ayala ave

3. Starbucks Sotto-Herrera

If it's hot mocha frap.

I miss toffeenut though.

Hazelnut has an after taste I don't like.

Passion Hot Tea on a lazy Sunday evening watching cars go by.

It's the ambiance. Relaxing, the noise of the people around you,

wala lang talaga... :hypocritesmiley:

Edited by goddessofperpetualdeliciousness

what is so special abt starbucks...

the image na pag umiinon or naka-tambay ka sa starbucks

sosyal ka, na "in" ka.. yun lng pow.

yan din ang isang kinatatakot ko sa mga young pinoys ngayon eh...

sobrang tama lng ang sweldo nila yet instead of saving for their

future like opening a bank account, or getting an insurance, etc.

dahan-dahan nila inuubos ang pera nila sa starbucks so they

end up saving nothing... para lng mag-mukhang sosyal khit na

mukhang sosyal lng at wla naman pera... he he he

pero don't get me wrong, umiinom din ako sa starucks noh,

twice a month pag bagong sweldo.. ha ha ha

:P

What many of us should understand is that restaurants, bars and cafe's offer more than what is on their menus. They offer experience. And the kind of experience a person gets from any establishment depends on the kind of person you are.

Personally, I like Starbucks because whenever I'm inside the said coffe shop, I feel secured. It seems chaos do not exist in Starbucks. In Starbucks, I feel relaxed.

Starbucks is more than the coffee it serves.

Ah-ah! Ano baga masarap sa i-starbucks na iyan. Ala kape laman eh. Masarap pa rin ang kapeng barako na sinaing.

Ala eh! Bibili ka baga ng asukal na imported na P100 por kilo. Ala di ba ga pam patamis laang yun asukal central de san pedro o asukal de starbucks. Ganayn din ang kape!

Nadagdagan laang ng mainit na gatas ay espresso na, binate laang ang gatas at nilagay sa ibabaw frapuccino na.

Mag kaano kaya ma bibili ang ating kapeng barako pag dagdagan natin ng gatas kalabaw o di kaya gatas kambing??

Ah-ah! Ano baga masarap sa i-starbucks na iyan.  Ala kape laman eh. Masarap pa rin ang kapeng barako na sinaing.

Ala eh! Bibili ka baga ng asukal na imported na P100 por kilo. Ala di ba ga pam patamis laang yun  asukal central de san pedro o asukal de starbucks. Ganayn din ang kape!

Nadagdagan laang ng mainit na gatas ay  espresso na, binate laang ang gatas at nilagay sa ibabaw frapuccino na.

Mag kaano kaya ma bibili ang ating kapeng barako pag dagdagan natin ng gatas kalabaw o di kaya gatas kambing??

correction: you don't put milk on coffee to make espresso

Ah-ah! Ano baga masarap sa i-starbucks na iyan.  Ala kape laman eh. Masarap pa rin ang kapeng barako na sinaing.

Ala eh! Bibili ka baga ng asukal na imported na P100 por kilo. Ala di ba ga pam patamis laang yun  asukal central de san pedro o asukal de starbucks. Ganayn din ang kape!

Nadagdagan laang ng mainit na gatas ay  espresso na, binate laang ang gatas at nilagay sa ibabaw frapuccino na.

not to sound unpatriotic but barako is perhaps the worse coffee bean i seen... its over roasted thus it has this sour, burnt, acid scent... that's why the taste is shallow if not bad...

the philippine has been producing coffee but yet we dont seem to make an impression in the coffee world market simply because there are not quality standards that are set for the growing, harvesting and roasting of coffee..

is this a matter for government or the private sector? well it's anyone's guess.

Figaro has started a Philippine revolution in Philippine coffee and they are making waves ...

Starbuck's started from where Figaro is but they have the funds of the NYSE to feed their expansion.

not to sound unpatriotic but barako is perhaps the worse coffee bean i seen... its over roasted thus it has this sour, burnt, acid scent... that's why the taste is shallow if not bad...

the philippine has been producing coffee but yet we dont seem to make an impression in the coffee world market simply because there are not quality standards that are set for the growing, harvesting and roasting of coffee..

is this a matter for government or the private sector?  well it's anyone's guess.

Figaro has started a Philippine revolution in Philippine coffee and they are making waves ...

Starbuck's started from where Figaro is but they have the funds of the NYSE to feed their expansion.

there's bad barako, there's good barako. different producers have different standards. the industry needs big money to produce and distribute quality barako consistently around the philippines.

sabi nila cool ka pag nakabili ka na ng kape sa starbucks... naiseseparate nya yung mayaman sa mahirap... pero d na ngayon... nung magsulp*tan sila na parang kabute... parang common na rin tuloy... minsan yung hindi talaga nagkakape sa bahay nagkakape sa starbucks... ok lang.. starbucks yan e...

sabi samin ng teacher namin sa college, yung mga pumupunta sa star bucks daw, pagpasok sa loob, bigla na lang daw nageenglish!!! :lol:  :lol:

ahehe... di rin naman lahat... :D

kahit kausapin nila ako ng ingles..

tagalugin ko nga sila.. :P

pati pasasalamat ko, tagalg din.. :D

para di OT:

Cafe Moccha :thumbsupsmiley:

Starbucks was recently on the cover of Fortune magazine,Schultz the owner of Starbucks according to him is not a place you go to for coffee,but rather as a third place,the first two being work and home,starbucks is a envisioned as a place that is in between work and home,where you can do work,study etc in a homey enviroment.small bit of trivia,how many here know that Starbucks owns Seattles best coffee internationally,different franchise owners in different countries pero one owner.Schultz said our goal is to be number 1 and number2,rumour is that they are negotiating to buy coffee bean the singapore group with a branch sa GB3.imagine kung natuloy all the coffee places in GB3 owned by starbucks and people dont know any better evil :P

eeyuuup, ive heard that seattles best is owned by starbucks.... and i agree na ambiance nga ang best selling point ng starbucks. paggusto namin ng chismisan we go out for coffee at sa starbucks kami kc malapit and nagkalat sya and u can people watch or people bash hahahhaha tsaka nakakarelax eh plus ung music nila, coffee for us, like tea is to the british. magkape or magtsaa tyo inshort tsismis hahhahaaha. di ako masyado sa fraps kc parang walng lasa, DRIP coffee grande, black n no sugar to get the full taste hehehhehe. nerbyos abot ko nito. ito lng problem sa starbucks minsan, imbes na nakakarelax nakakastress pa kc walang table na available. haaaaaaaaaaaay

isa pa nga pala, may mga pinay na barista dito, magreregalo ako ng thermo mug sa stepdad ko, eh ang mahal dito, so iniisip ko kung alin sa mga models na andoon, so i mutterd to meself na s**t and mahal naman kc i cant help converting it to pesos hahhaha, sabi ba naman sakin nung baristang pinay, eh mam starbucks naman yan, sabi ko ahhhhhhh ganon ba, sows hindi naman ako nagtatalon sa excitement ng pumasok ako don haaaay. oh and ive got a friend here na high end para sa kanya ang starbucks pinay rin pero ako ang pinagbabayad potah hahahhahah.