Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

For those who want Silva versus Liddell... it ain't pushing thru

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slug=ki-l...o&type=lgns

biased naman yung reporter na yan.....he never stated the reason for silva's refusal.....parang pinalalabas niya basta ayaw lang ni silva

anyhow, we don't care......we the fight fans just want to see the match happen.....but for now we can just hope

i think a machida-rua fight would be better than a rua-lidell match......parehong magaling na grapplers sila machida and rua

UFC 74: AUGUST 25, 2007 IN LAS VEGAS, NEVADA

venue: Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, Nevada

-Randy Couture (#5 Heavyweight in the World)* vs. Gabriel Gonzaga (#6 Heavyweight in the World)*

-Georges St. Pierre (#2 Welterweight in the World)* vs. Josh Koscheck (#4 Welterweight in the World)*

-Joe Stevenson vs. Kurt Pellegrino

-Marcus Aurelio vs. Clay Guida

-Renato "Babalu" Sobral vs. David Heath

-Kendall Grove vs. Patrick Cote

-Travis Lutter vs. Ryan Jensen

Guida is baaaaaaaaaaaaack!

-------------------

As for Silva, he wants the fight to be happening on November not on September since he is moving to the US.

You can check his website for the response that he turned down the Liddell fight. :)

Edited by pr0nmast3r

*GSP vs koscheck!?!?! i hope GSP can make a comeback after his loss to serra & win, so he can challenge for the belt & win it back..koscheck will definitely try to bring the fight to the ground with his takedowns&his ground&pound game, GSP definitely has the better standup of the two..if GSP defended against hughes' takedowns with great sprawling, i know he can defend against koscheck's takedowns easily..

GSP is my fave welterweight (tama ba weight class ko?), lagi ko pinapanuod sa youtube ung highlight reel nya (gawa ni orion, the best, panuorin nyo din :) ), the best part was when he kicked mark hughes' ass, lalo na nung he hit hughes with an inside leg kick hbang sumisipa si hughes, tumba siya bigla tska yung twice nya napatumba si hughes with a right hook tpos un 2nd knockdown (the 1that finished the fight) was a high kick, yabang kasi ni hughes eh, deserved the ass whoopin he got courtesy of GSP..

too bad GSP lost the belt to matt "the terror" serra, serra hit him on the button during the early part of the 1st round to become the new welterweight champion of the UFC, i think GSP underestimated serra's standup kaya siya natalo..

*couture vs gonzaga? hmm, can't decide on this one, i would love to watch any of these two guys to fight against minotauro noguiera, fedor emalianenko (when he eventually comes to the ufc..), shogun rua (he's a heavyweight, right?) or even heath herring..

but if i was hard pressed to pick between the two, i would pick gonzaga, still can't forget the way he knocked out cro cop with that viscious high kick, damn that was good hehe :D..

can't wait to watch UFC 74 on august 26 (here in RP) at solar (the best tlga solar sports for showing these main events for free..)..MMA is the best :)

*GSP vs koscheck!?!?! i hope GSP can make a comeback after his loss to serra & win, so he can challenge for the belt & win it back..koscheck will definitely try to bring the fight to the ground with his takedowns&his ground&pound game, GSP definitely has the better standup of the two..if GSP defended against hughes' takedowns with great sprawling, i know he can defend against koscheck's takedowns easily..

GSP is my fave welterweight (tama ba weight class ko?), lagi ko pinapanuod sa youtube ung highlight reel nya (gawa ni orion, the best, panuorin nyo din :) ), the best part was when he kicked mark hughes' ass, lalo na nung he hit hughes with an inside leg kick hbang sumisipa si hughes, tumba siya bigla tska yung twice nya napatumba si hughes with a right hook tpos un 2nd knockdown (the 1that finished the fight) was a high kick, yabang kasi ni hughes eh, deserved the ass whoopin he got courtesy of GSP..

too bad GSP lost the belt to matt "the terror" serra, serra hit him on the button during the early part of the 1st round to become the new welterweight champion of the UFC, i think GSP underestimated serra's standup kaya siya natalo..

*couture vs gonzaga? hmm, can't decide on this one, i would love to watch any of these two guys to fight against minotauro noguiera, fedor emalianenko (when he eventually comes to the ufc..), shogun rua (he's a heavyweight, right?) or even heath herring..

but if i was hard pressed to pick between the two, i would pick gonzaga, still can't forget the way he knocked out cro cop with that viscious high kick, damn that was good hehe :D..

can't wait to watch UFC 74 on august 26 (here in RP) at solar (the best tlga solar sports for showing these main events for free..)..MMA is the best :)

GSP will be hard pressed to win against kos!.... for sure this will be a great fight!....

i'll pick GSP to win this one!

randy will come much more prepared for this fight!...

too bad solar sports is not airing it anymore on channel 9!... :thumbsdownsmiley:

Edited by ixnay
basta nde maging ground game GSP, medjo delikado lang tlga siya kay Koshcheck kapag naglaro siya sa guard nya. ma-GNP cya ng di oras.

GSP is a BJJ Brown Belt, his ground game isn't a joke. Kos has no GnP game, he's one of the most boring fighters ever, my guess is *if* he does get GSP to the ground he'll opt to lay and pray.

GSP by brutal beatdown.

*ng_neer_hk, here's the link to the GSP highlight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv3R5B9a9dU..

*GSP is the real deal, he has great stand-up as well as great jujitsu, bjj brownbelt pala siya, kala ko wrestling background nya, this further cements my case na GSP will open several cans of whoop-ass on koscheck hehehe..can't wait for GSP to win his belt back..

*kahit sa ultimate fighter pa lang, koscheck has disappointed, he can't finish fights, diego sanchez was way better than him that season..

*rua is a light heavyweight, my bad, na-sign na ba siya ng ufc? kung oo, sino ang unang fight nya?..

*couture is a great fighter & an even better tactician kaya nga ang laban nila ni gonzaga will be a great fight..

GSP is a BJJ Brown Belt, his ground game isn't a joke. Kos has no GnP game, he's one of the most boring fighters ever, my guess is *if* he does get GSP to the ground he'll opt to lay and pray.

GSP by brutal beatdown.

haha pde nga LNP but with the upsets na nangyayari sa UFC ngayon pdeng mangyari na ma GNP si GSP. just a thought about it lang po. ^_^

waaa! ano ung napanuod ko? tito ortiz winning (forgot the name) tapos he told the guy, you have the body and skill but you dont have the heart of a champion...tapos umakyat pa sa audience tapos when tito was making a speech, nagalit sila chuck at shamrock...

waaa! ano ung napanuod ko? tito ortiz winning (forgot the name) tapos he told the guy, you have the body and skill but you dont have the heart of a champion...tapos umakyat pa sa audience tapos when tito was making a speech, nagalit sila chuck at shamrock...

san to nakita???.......if may nakaka alam ng yout tube nito....please post link...ty

tito vs. vitor belfort

vitor was robbed in that fight IMO.

san to nakita???.......if may nakaka alam ng yout tube nito....please post link...ty

napanuod ko sa solar sports... try mo ortiz shamrock confrontation sa youtube...

cant wait for shamrock - ortiz match on nov 22...pero dpa sure kasi di pa ata nagsign si ortiz..

sobra atang bad blood n ng 2...

tito vs. vitor belfort

vitor was robbed in that fight IMO.

if tito was referring to vitor ( i haven't seen this yet )

there is some truth in what tito have said about vitor.........dami niyang problema sa buhay niya kasi...one which includes the kidnapping of his sister.....it will be very hard to concentrate with so much happening in his life

he may still have the heart of a champion but there are just too much distractions in his life