aidz

di ko na nasusundan mga ser.

sino na mga champion?

UFC

HW: Randy Couture

LHW: Quinton Jackson

MW: Anderson Silva

WW: Matt Serra

LW: Sean Sherk (in limbo until final decision on CSAC subtsance case)

World Extreme Cagefighting

LWH: Doug Marshall

MW: Paulo Filho

WW: Carlos Condit

LW: Rob McCullough

FW: Urijah Faber

BW: Chase Beebe

PRIDE FC

HW: Fedor Emelianenko

LHW: Dan Henderson

MW: Dan Henderson

WW: Takanori Gomi

yan ang big 3 (kasama ang WEC sa big 3 kc Zuffa-owned din e)... gusto mo pa ng champs sa ibang orgs? :D

damn Randy is built

meanest looking 40+ year old I've ever seen

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1197/1121850502_d188bccb0a.jpg

welcome to the randy&wandy show!

http://bp3.blogger.com/_Nr8YwyRfZ5E/RsMAqxULXMI/AAAAAAAAAfM/1jvq9Zkrd5A/s400/1121007969_f533ef43cc.jpg

^ well, looks like WAND is joining Xtreme Couture, but i'm not sure how that's gonna work since WAND is moving to Florida, not Vegas... eh the Xtreme Couture gyms are in Vegas, Vancouver, & a newly opened one in San Diego (in partnership with BJJ coach Dean Lister)... and just look at their list of fighters under the XC Team:

Couture

Kendall Grove (TUF3 Middleweight Champ)

Tyson Griffin

Forrest Griffin

Martin Kampmann

Gray Maynard

Jay Hieron

Mike Pyle

John Alessio

Gina Carano (the hottest MMA fighter EVER)

Wanderlei Silva (?)

sabagay, kaso sana maintindihan ng cb camp na kelangan yun pra madevelop tlga ang fighting ni wand. tamang mag x-deal na lng sila mga tiga cb xtrain with xc & vice versa, at least hindi lng one dimensional ang dating ng training kse diba kapag puro tiga campo mo ang katrain mo nde ka masasanay sa ibang style pag nakalaban na sa octagon/ring.

i remember i posted the news about wandy training with couture i guess tama yung source ko from the list of fighters training in xtreme couture wandy wont benefit from any of those guys maybe just a good game plan from randy . did you guys see who crocop is training with? thats the best training partners any person can have

do you know why Wanderlei Silva is in Vegas training in the Xtreme Couture gym there?

UFC Inks Wanderlei Silva; Brazilian Legend set for December Return

By Thomas Gerbasi, UFC.com

It’s been a deal years in the making, but finally, one of mixed martial arts’ unquestioned greats – former PRIDE Champion Wanderlei Silva - will be returning to the Ultimate Fighting Championship’s Octagon this December for the first time in over seven years to take on the best 205-pound fighters in the world.

“Many fighters have a dream of fighting for the UFC, and as a champion for six years in Japan, my dream has always been to have the UFC belt,” said Silva. “Today, I’m one step closer to this goal.”

“As crazy as this sounds, this is the pinnacle of my seven year career in this company,” said UFC President Dana White. “I’m so excited to have this guy under contract. He grabbed my arm and looked me in the eyes like one of his pre-fight staredowns and he said ‘I’m gonna fight so good for you, you’re gonna see the best fights ever from Wanderlei Silva.’”

The signing of Silva, which took place in the Zuffa offices in Las Vegas Friday afternoon, is the culmination of years of pursuit and hard work by White, who weathered a series of ups and downs to get the Brazilian bomber in the UFC, where potential matchups with the likes of former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Chuck Liddell await.

The 31-year old Silva, known by fight fans as “The Axe Murderer” for his ultra-aggressive style and finishing ability, began his career almost 11 years ago in his native Brazil, fighting in Vale Tudo bouts that pushed him to the

ad

limit as he honed the skills that would soon make him one of the most feared fighters on the planet.

In 1998, Silva would make his UFC debut against Vitor Belfort, and he would fight two more times in the Octagon (including a 2000 bout against Tito Ortiz).

But it was in the PRIDE organization that the legend of Silva was truly born, and after his debut in 1999, he met great success by winning the organization’s middleweight championship and defeating the likes of current UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Quinton Jackson (twice), Dan Henderson, Kazushi Sakuraba (three times), Ricardo Arona, Hidehiko Yoshida, and Kazuyuki Fujita, while engaging in some of the most memorable fights in MMA history.

“This guy is a real fighter,” said White. “He reminds me of Chuck Liddell, and he’s the kind of fighter that all fight fans love to see fight. He’s a gunslinger. He will get in harm’s way to inflict damage and pain. This guy comes out like a speeding train and never stops. He goes for the finish, he likes to knock people out, and I just think he’s going to bring so much excitement to the UFC, I feel like I’m going to jump out of my skin.”

Well-rested after his February PRIDE fight against Dan Henderson, Silva (31-7-1) now looks forward to the next chapter in his career in the UFC.

“I’m gonna work hard to give a great show for the fans and I want to thank God for this opportunity,” said Silva, who counts the key elements of his style as raw aggression, emotion, and intensity.

He also wants to send a message to prospective foes.

“I want to issue a warning to the other fighters out there: you need to train hard, because “The Axe Murderer” is here.”

A date and opponent for Silva’s return will be announced at a later date.

hes helping him for his gonzaga fight,word is randy is helping him open his own gym just put their name on that gym boom pera agad. the gym i used to train here in la the chuteboxe usa will have ninja as the owner and head instructor and shogun is also here to help him out , my friend told me forrest was joking around with wandy to help him train with his fight with shogun.

since malapit na ang UFC 74, i looked at the full fight card again... and, i have to say, this card is more stacked than the UFC 73: Stacked! card... & here are my picks, post kayo ng picks nyo:

Couture vs. Gonzaga

- Gonzaga. not sure how, but Gonzaga.

GSP vs. Kos

- GSP by brutal GNP

Roger Huerta vs. Alberto Crane

- explosive slugger vs. slick submission fighter... Crane will win if Huerta stays reckless like before...

Kurt Pellegrino vs. Joe Stevenson

- Joe Daddy by brutal GNP

Patrick Cote vs. Kendall Grove

- if you're 5'11 and you're gonna fight someone who's 6'6, you better have a good gameplan... Grove by TKO, which will bring him closer to Jason MacDonald a.k.a. "The TUF Killer"

Ryan Jensen vs. Thales Leites

- tough call... i'll give it to Jensen...

Renato "Babalu" Sobral vs. David Heath

- hehe, this is what you get when you get arrested and emphatically lose 2 in a row: from #1 contender to undercard :lol: i think Babalu's gonna continue his downward spiral...

Frank Mir vs. Antoni Hardonk

- former UFC heavyweight champ is still trying to make a comeback... after an uninspired 2006 (1-2 record), he's gona face a tough cookie in Hardonk... and unless Hardonk underestimates Mir, Hardonk's gonna pull this one off...

Clay Guida vs. Marcus Aurelio

- this is stupid. this fight should be in the main card! i mean, you have the crazy Clay Guida, & the man who choked Gomi out! Aurelio by tapout, BTW...

i agree w/ almost all pero..

id go with guida sa last match and of course id go w/ crane

i picked Crane too btw, judging from how Huerta performed against Leonard Garcia he can be reckless at times... eh yun pa naman yung gustong gusto ng mga BJJ guys diba... Huerta's the favorite, only because he's on the cover of Sports Illustrated :lol:

about Guida.. judging from what i've seen lately from Clay (including his BS loss to Griffin) he is a bit suspect sa ground game... Griffin almost caught him twice i think with a kneebar (and kneebars are rare in MMA), and Aurelio is a slick grappler too... important for Clay is ground defense, and if he decides to keep this standing ok din asi he's got more polished standup...

sa laban na lng nila un, kaso may ipapalag tlga si clay guida

bag sprawl-n-brawl kaya siya kay marcus aurelio pra lang nde ma-take down ba, tas dun nya trabahuin

yun nga siguro ang chance ni Guida against Aurelio, kasi sa style nya (going way back before his UFC career) susceptible talaga sya sa subs... sa ADCC napapanood ko before yung mga reckless talaga nahuhuli... pero, notorious din ang American Top Team (camp ni Aurelio) sa striking nila, more than decent ang striking nila... kaya napakahirap gawan ng prediction tong laban na to, and napakahirap ipaliwanag kung bakit dark match ito...