Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

frank shamrock? that arrogant snot! hope someone beats the crap outta him soon, since he decided to fight in the UFC again. nothing against his skill kaso angas lang tlga nya. i remember him fighting el guapo for the king of pancrase yabang ni loko, kaya ayun talo siya ni bas rutten. ^_^

anyweiz anyone know whatever happened to mark kerr? nde ko pa kasi napapanood yung bioflick nya na titled the smashing machine.

minsan pangit nga ang laban kung msyadong match ang dalawang grappler....nagiging boring ang laban......exciting lang ang last 3 minutes ng franklin - okami

^ depende na din sa fighters yun kung magiging boring ung fight.. like ung kela Griffin & Guida, or ung kela Griffin & Frankie Edgar, as long as there's action it's all good.. kung ung tipong lay & pray like Mark Coleman or Tito Ortiz post-UFC 44, yun ang boring..

frank shamrock? that arrogant snot! hope someone beats the crap outta him soon, since he decided to fight in the UFC again. nothing against his skill kaso angas lang tlga nya. i remember him fighting el guapo for the king of pancrase yabang ni loko, kaya ayun talo siya ni bas rutten. ^_^

anyweiz anyone know whatever happened to mark kerr? nde ko pa kasi napapanood yung bioflick nya na titled the smashing machine.

i felt sorry for that guy hes suppose to be the most feared guy in MMA . but hes girl f#&ked him up all the drugs and pain shots he took. theres a clip there were bas knocked out ricco rodriguez in training you should watch it

He is fighting to show the world that he is still a box office hit and a legitimate contender for the title he defended more than any light heavyweight champion in UFC history. Back-to-back losses, however, could do serious damage to his standing both with fans and within the division.

The other desperately wants to prove that he is, in fact, the real deal. An undefeated reality show star, he is eager to take his place among the best at 205 pounds. But he knows that in order to do that he must first beat one of the UFC’s top dogs.

That is Tito Ortiz versus Rashad Evans in a nutshell.

I'm excited about this next UFC

Sherk vs. Franca looks promising

Mino won't disappoint, and even if we've seen it before Herring will still come out true to form with guns ablazin'

Tito vs. Rashad....hmm can't really say anything about that, if anything Tito will be entertaining for sure.

heath herring will get beat down easily.

Nog vs. Barnett showed Mino with better standup than before, and Nog can't be KO'd.

Crocop never could knock him out, Fedor couldn't, hell even a truck running him over couldn't knock him out. And I'm sure as hell he won't get subbed.

One thing's for sure though Herring will put on a good show, and he won't go down easily.

damn, Shogun Rua in the UFC? he's going to really kickass there, sobrang competitive na tlga ang UFC, tapos pag nakuha pa nila si Fedor, grabe..sana lahat sila mabigyan ng exposure..can't wait for the UFC fighters to experience the best of PRIDE, patay sila lahat hehehehe :D

Frank is a much more rounded fighter than Baroni. But this does not mean that he can match (even at his prime) the current top middleweight MMA fighters today.

And yes, he has always been arrogant, but baka kasi may k sya?

Which brings me to ask, who do you think is MMA's classiest fighter?

Frank Shamrock chokes out Phil Baroni....to win the strikeforce middleweight title...what can you say with this?

Last time I've watched him was on pride..it was supposed to be he's come back from a long rest..bas is even questioning his skills,.when the bell rang..he went for a shoot to takedown his japanese opponent..then he hit his head on the mat ( or wood flooring) he knocked himself out..that's the last time i saw him

@ SBZ

so far, Mark Kerr hasn't won in 7 years.. in 5 total losses in 7 years 4 were stoppages.. so sad, he was one of the monsters of the early MMA game during the Mark Coleman era..

about URCC X, there's no results yet online, even in their official website.. gonna have to search more or wait it out..