Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

not really

the fight was close

herring would have won it in the first round

yup. Even Joe Rogan was disappointed in Herring that he didn't follow up. He had Mino beat with that kick. Kitang kita glazed over yung mata nya. He was pounding him na nga, THEN HE LET HIM UP. What an idiot.

I was rooting for Herring, but he deserved to lose

i am still a herring fan kahit na talo na siya kay ngoueira 3 times

i am a fan because complete fighter siya even if he prefers stand up.....galing niya tumakas sa mga submissions ni nogueira even during the pride days.......pero talagang over matched siya ni nogueira.....di niya talaga kaya si nogueira.....he really should have followed up on hte kick......opportunity only knocks once.....halos out na si nogueira

another thing i like about herring is his fights are always exciting........he just goes and fight....may not be the best strategy but it makes the fight a good show for the audience

to those who have seen herring during his pride days......and to those who noticed the fight clips of nogueira showing herring.....fit na fit siya nun....but now medyo malambot abs niya at mukhang mataba siya......he has those love handles

i do not think that he has been training real hard.......by the second round hinihingal na siya......midway in the third round.....he was tugging his shorts

he wnet into the fight out of shape and paid dearly for it

Anderson Silva is an animal! really smooth jiu jitsu with that reverse and transition to GnP.

kenflo has gone a long way since The Ultimate Fighter, I was pretty impressed.

Tito is as boring as ever, and Rashad was too scared of Tito to capitalize on Tito running out of steam.

Sean Sherk is a cardio machine, the fight wasn't the most exciting but damn Sherk is a machine!

florian has gone a long way and has been beating opponents......

but if your remember his interview with joe rogan at the end of the fight...he said somthing about being champion in the future.....

na imagine ko tuloy kung sila ni sherk ang lumaban

watching the ortiz - evans fight.....

humina ba si ortiz o nag improve si evans???

it seems to me that ortiz is afraid to mix it up with evans........wala na yung dating aggressiveness niya

dapat yung ibang matches ang main event

kahit na hirap si franca kay shrek......at least he was still trying

franca really trained hard for his match....he got bigger and developed his abs......

shrek was just too strong and well conditioned....in between rounds up to the end of the fight....di man lang siya hiningal

i wonder how conditioned matt hughes is to fight shrek.......this should be a good match

Tito has always been boring, he's not the most technical fighter in the world, he just prefers to clinch take them down lean them against the fence and rain punches.

Evans was obviously intimidated by Tito, always circling and circling never really engaging and never really doing anything to win. and Tito gassed by the third round which was why he stopped being aggressive.

I love kenflo's rant in the post fight interview about finishing fights, it was so true about Sherk, I'm not sure if Franca's defense was just that good or if Sherk was just content on his rabbit punches that was barely doing any damage, anyway it didn't seem that Sherk did enough to finish Hermes.

UFC 73 wasn't as stacked as I had hoped, but it was good overall.

Watching UFC 73, it became clear to me why Herring was never able to turn tremendous potential into titles. He passed on a golden opportunity to exact revenge due to a huge mental lapse. I clearly remember him having effective side control when he was still in Pride and he could have switched to it instead of standing up when Minotauro was still able to guard against his ground and pound. If one thing impressed me, he had the guts to turn his back to the best heavyweight grappler and managed to survive.

Speaking of wasted opportunities, Evans missed his chance of advancing in his division. As early as the middle of the second round, Tito showed signs of gassing and he didn't pounce on him. He faked and faked and never did do anything. I love to see Tito's ass kicked as much as the next guy and Evans dissapointed me.

Watching UFC 73, it became clear to me why Herring was never able to turn tremendous potential into titles. He passed on a golden opportunity to exact revenge due to a huge mental lapse. I clearly remember him having effective side control when he was still in Pride and he could have switched to it instead of standing up when Minotauro was still able to guard against his ground and pound. If one thing impressed me, he had the guts to turn his back to the best heavyweight grappler and managed to survive.

Speaking of wasted opportunities, Evans missed his chance of advancing in his division. As early as the middle of the second round, Tito showed signs of gassing and he didn't pounce on him. He faked and faked and never did do anything. I love to see Tito's ass kicked as much as the next guy and Evans dissapointed me.

Hopefully rampage and Tito fight. i'd love to see Tito get a dose of his own medicine

yup. Even Joe Rogan was disappointed in Herring that he didn't follow up. He had Mino beat with that kick. Kitang kita glazed over yung mata nya. He was pounding him na nga, THEN HE LET HIM UP. What an idiot.

I was rooting for Herring, but he deserved to lose

i really think herring knows noguera that well he knows that fool will recover fast if hes in the ground, so heath was like f#&k that stand him up and ill catch him again but too bad it didnt go that way. if you guys watched the shean sherk all access that fool is an animal his work outs are sick the food that he eats are all fukin organic grass and all the supplements hes takin he got my respect by just goin through those routines and grass that he eats

sean sherk is an animal but he should really finish the fight instead of just grabbing control for the whole match.

Heath probably didn't get side control since knees aren't allowed in the UFC, too bad though because knees on the ground are his best weapon. I say that fight was worked to get Mino up in the rankings, it would look really bad for Dana if one of his most highly publicized Pride acquisitions lost to Herring, whos nowhere near the UFC top 10 heavyweights.

Rampage would murder Tito.

i really think herring knows noguera that well he knows that fool will recover fast if hes in the ground, so heath was like f#&k that stand him up and ill catch him again but too bad it didnt go that way. if you guys watched the shean sherk all access that fool is an animal his work outs are sick the food that he eats are all fukin organic grass and all the supplements hes takin he got my respect by just goin through those routines and grass that he eats

Bro, may videos ka ba or copy nung mga work outs ni sherk?

Pashare naman bro.

UFC WILL GET FEDOR!!

ESPN.com: Fedor Emialenenko -- when will he be in the UFC?

DW: We'll have him soon. We'll have him before the end of the year.

ESPN.com: What's the process? Do you talk to his agent? To Bodog?

DW: We don't talk to Bodog. We talk to his managers twice a day.

ESPN.com: Twice a day?

DW: It's not easy to get these contracts done. It takes time and a lot of work. There are a million sticking points. Every guy has his own set of issues, what is important to him. Plus, we have our set of standards. It takes time and a lot of negotiating. There are a lot of trust issues in this business. We want people to trust us. We're having fun. We love this business. You won't find people who love this sport who promote it as much as us. We really, truly love this thing. We bought this and were investing in this when we were losing millions of dollars and nobody cared about it. It never looked like we were going to make it on pay-per-view, let alone free TV. At the end of the day, we don't want guys who are unhappy fighting with us.

Check out the entire article/interview HERE