Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

i'm also a big rich franklin fan, sana mabawi niya yung belt kay silva. wala pa naman si fedor sa ufc, pero sure ako na minamadali na ng ufc na makuha siya, gandang laban yun kung maghaharap sila ni couture. :)

he is close to signing w/ UFC.

anyway couture will be eaten alive by fedor. :) :goatee:

Edited by pr0nmast3r

UFC should really get Fedor, getting all the greats of Pride FC will only help to make UFC better..daming magagaling na fighters, some but not all are even better than some UFC fighters..Fedor vs. Couture would be a great fight, watching Fedor in Youtube, he is really good..

Bka napag-usapan na to sa past posts pero gusto ko lang ibalik..grabe pala un laban ni GSP vs Hughes noh? pinanuod ko sa youtube, sarap panuorin na inupakan ni GSP si Matt Hughes, ang yabang kasi ni Hughes, durog siya kay GSP hehehe..kalungkot lang na sa first title defense nya against Serra, tinalo siya kagad ni Terror, tsk tsk tsk..

is it true that the next fight would be Matt Serra vs Matt Hughes?may event na ba sa na-set for their match?..nanghihinayang tlga ko kay GSP, galing kasi nya, sana mabawi nya belt, astig kasi panuorin, fast paced standoff with a great ground&pound..

i'm now also a fan of karo parisyan, i like his judo&submission techniques..

sarap tlga manuod ng MMA, gusto ko din matuto, kung may time&money lang tlga ko :D..

i agree, Guida was robbed.. kahit split decision kay Guida tama lang eh.. i am kinda dissapointed with Okami though, wala lang i'm kinda expecting a rematch between Okami & Silva..

about Fedor signing with the UFC, i'm kinda against it.. kung mangyari yun parang pinatay na din ang PRIDE.. inter-promotional match pwede, pero long-term contract with the UFC? i don't want it.. would be nice to see him murder Couture though.. :lol:

i agree, Guida was robbed.. kahit split decision kay Guida tama lang eh.. i am kinda dissapointed with Okami though, wala lang i'm kinda expecting a rematch between Okami & Silva..

about Fedor signing with the UFC, i'm kinda against it.. kung mangyari yun parang pinatay na din ang PRIDE.. inter-promotional match pwede, pero long-term contract with the UFC? i don't want it.. would be nice to see him murder Couture though.. :lol:

yes, fedor vs. couture would be a nice match (actually mismatch kasi nga bugbog si couture dito) :thumbsupsmiley:

Is it like Ufc or more like pride?

it's like pride in that it's done in a ring

rules are a bit different (no elbows to the face and head, sudden death round in case of a draw after three rounds)

what's different is that it's done in a team format, wherein teams compete for a championship and score points every time a team member wins their fight.

Teams are coached by MMA legends like Renzo Gracie, Pat Miletich, Don Frye, Marco Ruas, etc.

It is being reported by multiple websites that Michael Bisping's opponent for his next bout at UFC 75 in London, England on September 8th will be against one of the "World's most dangerous men."

Rumors surfaced earlier today that UFC hall of famer Ken Shamrock will be returning to the octagon for the first time since his rematch loss to Tito Ortiz to fight the man he coached opposite on The Ultimate Fighter 3, England's own Michael "The Count" Bisping.

fedor emilianko vs randy couture hehehehe ganda yan. ^_^

dehado si couture kaso kay captain america pa din ako! sa dami ng mga upsets na nangyayari sa ufc eh, baka pwedeng maka-upset ulit si the natural. ^_^

who in the world thought he'd rock tim "the maniac" silva in the opening seconds of the 1st round nung laban nila? and whoever thought na babanoin ni couture si silva? walang nagawa si silva nung laban nila ni couture kasi. kya pwedeng mangyari ito kapag nagharap si couture at emilianko. ^_^