Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

Hi to everyone. happy to know may ganito din here...

hope you guys aren't  surprised and wont mind, yeah, I'm a girl.  :wub:

and i do Brazilian Ju Jitsu. (and basic arnis and nun chucks) ssshhh. quiet

lang bout this ha... 

i kinda miss the work out of a

sparring session. so, uhm, can i join the pack, or is the

lady out of place???    :blush:

Hi I would just like to know if you are willing to spar with other people aside from

your usual sparmates? :D

hahaha! :lol: i'll take that literally... if its sparring alone... yeah sure. but jui jitsu is a full contat art, and i mean full contact. i gotta know the person real well first before i do full contact with him. but if its a girl, then no problem. (thing is, not too may girls like brazilian jui jitsu, its the art of breaking bones for crying out loud! :lol: )

cool hehehe-always wanted to refresh my martial studies...anybody care for some sparring?no bone breaking moves-just wanna check if i still gauge my combat ranges effectively hehe.libre beer nlang cguro :blush: also, anyone know how to use the nunchaku for mutiple attacks and against other clubbing weapons?i was thnkng of exchanging some ideas kahit via the threads lang... beer?oy hndi na, symbiotic exchange of info to eh hehe :unsure: nkakahalata na ako a ... <_<

pwede bang makigulo. bago lang ako dito and mixed martial arts really interests me. pero wala akong formal training in any kind of martial arts.

siguro we could form a group and start training kahit siguro mild lang. just to keep ourselves fit and have some fun. :ninja:

what do you say guys? :cool:

mighty_thor! maganda suggestion mo! madali gumawa ng grupo.. training facility lang at equipment ayos na tayo.. Willing ako ibahagi yung konting nalalaman ko.. :ninja:

hehe... got judo as my PE back in 1998.. 1st year college pa lang ako non...

anyways...liked it a lot.. it's just that other school activities and my studies hindered me from furthering my judo skills....

hope to find time to improve on it soon...

probably by next year may... i don't have anything in my schedule for may 2004 yet.

and about this thread not having any girl posters.... i'm a girl... so that's one girl now...

i've finally remembered the area where the sikaran group used to train in san juan. it only took half a bottle of tequila to remember. it is salakot park beside the pinaglabanan church. i've been away for too long and don't know if this place still exists so good luck. also for those interested in sikaran, apparently the main area where it's practiced is tanay. the acknowledged head of sikaran in the islands is a guy called meliton geronimo, nicknamed latigo for some reason. it's been officially recognized by the world karate association as philippine karate, and geronimo has been awarded a 10th degree black belt in this system.

I studied Skiaran and Arnis more than 10 years ago. One of our instructors was Meliton Geronimo. We held our promotions in Rizal. I can't remember anymore if it was in Tanay or Baras.

pwede bang makigulo. bago lang ako dito and mixed martial arts really interests me. pero wala akong formal training in any kind of martial arts.

siguro we could form a group and start training kahit siguro mild lang. just to keep ourselves fit and have some fun. :ninja:

what do you say guys?  :cool:

mighty_thor! maganda suggestion mo! madali gumawa ng grupo.. training facility lang at equipment ayos na tayo.. Willing ako ibahagi yung konting nalalaman ko.. :ninja:

ayos yan pare...bili tayo nung rubber mats...mura lang daw sa divi nun...pwede rin ako share ng alam ko sa jiujitsu

what do you say guys?  :cool:

ayos yan pare...bili tayo nung rubber mats...mura lang daw sa divi nun...pwede rin ako share ng alam ko sa jiujitsu

ako din dude! i can teach you guy a thing or two about freestyle boxing :angry: