Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

fully loaded ung mga upcoming ufc paperviews...

wat do u think sa mga following fights na e2

Quentin Rampage Jackson vs Rashad Evans

Rematch of Lyoto Machida vs Shogun Rua [Light Heavyweight Championship]

Wanderlei Silva vs Michael Bisping

GSP vs Dan Hardy [Welterweight Championship]

Frank Mir vs Shane Carwin [interim Heavyweight/#1 contender]

Minotauro Nogueira vs Cain Velasquez

Matt Hughes vs Renzo Gracie

Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort [Middleweight Championship]

Jon Fitch vs Thiago Alvez

Tito Ortiz vs Chuck Liddell (after ultimate fighter season 11)

Frankie Edgar vs Bj Penn [Lightweight Championship]

captain america showed us that he is an immortal, and coleman is just a geezer that is still trying to be one !

I really can't say that Coleman's skills are virtually gone, because he proved the world wrong by beating Stephan Bonnar at 100. The problem that I see is that Shawn Tompkins developed the wrong gameplan. EVER SINCE HE STARTED, Hammer really didn't have good standup. Now he's trying to trade with Couture? That's as illogical as one Presidentiable's reason for running.

I wonder what Tito Ortiz shouted to Mark Coleman while he was being interviewed by Joe Rogan.. The Huntington Beach Badboy pissed the hell outta The Hammer. ^_^

Tito: "Payback's a b*tch!"

Coleman: "Shut the f*ck up, Tito. Anytime, douchebag."

Remember that the co-main event for 106 should've been Coleman against Tito, side-by-side with Lesnar & Shane Carwin. We can all thank diverticulitis for that.

Nate underestimated Chael as you can see in his facial expressions he didn't expect to be dominated...

reminder about a wrestler being better than a grapler in MMA... its Mixed martial Arts people... so whoever has the more complete skill set or can impose his gameplan on his opponent will win....

I've seen grapplers being submitted by strikers or wrestlers (belfort got tapped by overeem, travis lutter got tapped by lindland)

+1. It's a combination of Sonnen's unbelievable wrestling and Nate's apparent lack of ground defense. Even in his time in Pancrase, did he even have a hard time such as this?

yep i believe that Nate had the wrong gameplan against Sonnen as well as Mark Coleman against Randy, but as what Sonnen said he doesn't believe in gameplanning hahahaha look at this arrogant dude & he's proving himself to be a tough nut to crack as well.

really great Wrestling base & KO power takes someone a long way in MMA ^_^

nover is not a ufc material fighter, lipat sya wec or sf, or better yet, concentrate na lang sya sa pagiging nurse

Nyahahahahaha

Next in Line to get Cut, Brandon Vera, Pag Ginulpi sya ni BONES JONES

kelangan ng magkaroon ng killer instinct tong si vera, masyadong malamya yung game nya

agree! i'd like to see the ol' brandon vera who mauled frank mir. fighting with fire in his eyes!

Too bad that 'The Phenom' got injured. :( Maia agreed to step up in fighting Silva in Abu Dhabi.

Silva-Maia Set for UFC 112

2 things I see here:

1. The Zuffa brass obviously didn't want their Abu Dhabi investors to be dissapointed by having one of their marquee stars pull out of 112.

2. Though Maia is medically suspended until August 12, the UFC really didn't have any choice. Sonnen's also medically suspended, Hendo's with Strikeforce, Franklin's more and more likely to fight Couture soon, & Wanderlei's fighting Bisping..

3. On a side note, Yas Island is such a beautiful place based on the pictures I've seen & the Abu Dhabi GP from last season's F1 championship...

local mma scene naman, next URCC event will be in Baguio then Manila naman.

Any news on fearless, the last news I heard was they will be holding their next event in Bora. Nice!!!

Another thing, di pa nababayaran ng Sambo ung mga fighters na lumaban sa last event nila. Kawawa naman ung mga lumaban that night. :thumbsdownsmiley: