Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

local mma scene naman, next URCC event will be in Baguio then Manila naman.

Any news on fearless, the last news I heard was they will be holding their next event in Bora. Nice!!!

Another thing, di pa nababayaran ng Sambo ung mga fighters na lumaban sa last event nila. Kawawa naman ung mga lumaban that night. :thumbsdownsmiley:

yes, fearless might hold their next event in boracay. from what i heard, itll showcase mostly fighters from down below. :)

local mma scene naman, next URCC event will be in Baguio then Manila naman.

Any news on fearless, the last news I heard was they will be holding their next event in Bora. Nice!!!

Another thing, di pa nababayaran ng Sambo ung mga fighters na lumaban sa last event nila. Kawawa naman ung mga lumaban that night. :thumbsdownsmiley:

Yup Baguio in time for the Penagbengga. Just like the last one in Cebu in time for the Sinulog (was there during the weigh ins and Razzi was a lot overweight around 8lbs).

Overweight and got knocked out by a vicious head kick from Tom Woodfin from Deftac Cebu.

As for the fees issue of the last PCSC... Nabayaran naman kameng lahat that night I believe. Yun nga lang hindi lahat cash ang naibigay. Some were given checks. And they had to wait till after christmas ata before they had it encashed kaya ayun di umabot sa noche buena yung kinita ng iba. Ako ata yung last na nabigyan ng cash e. hehe. :thumbsupsmiley:

I wonder when the next URCC in manila would be. Hmmm... There's someone who won in the last University Challenge who Team Sprawl has a bit of unfinished business with...

Edited by geneticfreak
Pero baka ang mangyari kay Maia ay tulad nun kay Thales Leites, puro higa at invite sa ground ,Pero si spider di kinagat un, master din ng BJJ un

No I don't think Maia's gonna go the route of Leites against Silva -- if his last fight against Miller would be any indication. The guy's training with the Axe Murderer Wanderlei Silva and based on his last fight clearly some of Silva's aggression influenced him. I think up on the feet Maia's gonna try and engage him... but in the process will end up getting knocked out.

Edited by geneticfreak
hahaha. yeah, us lutadors should stick together. agree? :)

shempre naman ^_^

No I don't think Maia's gonna go the route of Leites against Silva -- if his last fight against Miller would be any indication. The guy's training with the Axe Murderer Wanderlei Silva and based on his last fight clearly some of Silva's aggression influenced him. I think up on the feet Maia's gonna try and engage him... but in the process will end up getting knocked out.

i do hope he gets close enough for the takedown... he should've researched on how to make his chin stronger ^_^

I wonder when the next URCC in manila would be. Hmmm... There's someone who won in the last University Challenge who Team Sprawl has a bit of unfinished business with...

Sino dun?? there were only 3 guys who won officially, with the 4th via default...

Maia's game plan should be work the takedown since standing up... Silva can pulverize him

maia vs anderson

ewan ko lang ha pero mukhang malabo talaga na matalo ni maia si silva... opinion ko lang naman, maia won't stand a chance against a very high level striker like anderson kasi kay marquardt nga lang eh knockout sya... marquardt's striking is nothing compared to anderson. i also dont think maia can take anderson down. si lutter kasi wrestler yun kaya na takedown nya si anderson same as hendo. yun ang naging problema ni leites who is a very good submission artist.(but maia's bjj is way better than leites imo) pero sa pag kaka alam ko may judo din si maia. but if and when maia takes down anderson he'll have a good chance of submitting anderson, anderson has been submitted twice as far as i know. sayang kasi si vitor excited pa naman ako sa laban nila. or hendo sana ulit (idol ko kasi hehe) hinde ko talaga trip si anderson but i think he will win by 2nd round knockout. kaso matagal pa to.

big nog vs velasquez sa sunday na! ano sa tingin nyo?

cain via 3nd rd tko!

Guest megalodon

^I think Marquardt's striking has improved by leaps and bounds eversince that fight with Silva. I really think he could beat Silva. Too bad he got derailed by Sonnen. It would be nice to see a match between Hendo and Sonnen which I think will go to Hendo by KO.

It would be nice to see a match between Hendo and Sonnen which I think will go to Hendo by KO.

Unfortunately this is nearly impossible as both are stalwarts of the famed Greco Roman Wrestling based MMA team, team Quest (same team from where Randy the Natural Couture came from originally).

Edited by geneticfreak

yes Wanderlei won... that myt shut Bisping mouth for another 3 months or so hehehe...

another win in the middleweight division might put him in the title mix...

as for the Cain Velasquez win... very impressive...

and if this is any indication... it might not be any different wit wat will happen in the Mir vs Carwin fyt...

thou id really like to see a 3rd fyt of Mir and Lesnar...

who do u think will win if Carwin and Velasquez face off? who has a better chance of

snatching the title against Brock Lesnar?