Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

Yup there are so many factors that come into play in an MMA fight.

I was supposed to be part of the March 27 URCC Card against someone I believe was from Strikes and Submissions kaso I dunno what happened hindi na tuloy bigla, perhaps in the next PCSC event na din ulit siguro.

ah. un nga e. ang daming nabago bigla sa cards.

anyway, gud luck sir sa next fyt! any recos wer i can do my wrestling near makati area?

i wish to see gsp kick hardy's ass.

machida and shogun? lets see if his karate can withstand chute box. interesting fight.

and how about frank mir bashing brock in the papers, saying he hopes that brock would be the first casualty in mma, then backtracked and apologized for his other nasty comments. gheez, this dude is obsessed with taking the title away from brock, lest he cant forget the beating he suffered.

I was supposed to be part of the March 27 URCC Card against someone I believe was from Strikes and Submissions kaso I dunno what happened hindi na tuloy bigla, perhaps in the next PCSC event na din ulit siguro.

Bro I doubt they'll be any PCSC event soon after the dismal showing of the last event...

akala ko nga may laban ka chief, nga pala bakit kapag tumatawag ako sa ticketnet yung mahal lang ang binebenta nila wala yung mid priced na tickets

Yep! And balita ko ang daming reklamo na nakafile sa GAB ngayon.

yeah heard about this as well... yung mga sinasabi mo palang hindi nabayaran eh yung mga malalaking names pa na nasa fight card... ruben sumido from submission sports philippines being one of em. hay kawawa naman.. i hope they have everything sorted out soon.

as for your question regarding where may wrestling training near makati... hmmm.. well what i would suggest is you just go to WAP it's at the 3rd floor wushu building rizal memorial complex sa manila try and train with the philippine team the best yun. if you're looking for wrestling based mma training naman... SPRAWL has a branch in eclipse 24/7 gym sa shaw blvd you may ask sir olympus regarding the rates there.

@riceboi: hehe baka hinoard na naman nung mga scalper yung mga murang ticket... expect mo pag andun ka na sa venue ang daming nagbebenta nyang murang ticket.

yeah heard about this as well... yung mga sinasabi mo palang hindi nabayaran eh yung mga malalaking names pa na nasa fight card... ruben sumido from submission sports philippines being one of em. hay kawawa naman.. i hope they have everything sorted out soon.

as for your question regarding where may wrestling training near makati... hmmm.. well what i would suggest is you just go to WAP it's at the 3rd floor wushu building rizal memorial complex sa manila try and train with the philippine team the best yun. if you're looking for wrestling based mma training naman... SPRAWL has a branch in eclipse 24/7 gym sa shaw blvd you may ask sir olympus regarding the rates there.

@riceboi: hehe baka hinoard na naman nung mga scalper yung mga murang ticket... expect mo pag andun ka na sa venue ang daming nagbebenta nyang murang ticket.

Buti pala we made sure you guys got your paycheck that night....

yeah thanks. :thumbsupsmiley: and for introducing us to the best tapsilog that side of manila. hehe. perfect post fight meal.

kelan na nga pala yung fearless? natuloy ba yung sa ilocos?

Yung sa ilocos, di na... I heard late march or april ang fearless... on the part of the fighters mahirap mag train when you don't know when you will be fighting

Yung sa ilocos, di na... I heard late march or april ang fearless... on the part of the fighters mahirap mag train when you don't know when you will be fighting

tsk. i know the feeling. hay naku... medyo iba pa din talaga ang URCC when compared to fearless. their certainly a lot more reliable when scheduling an event.

yo, are you competing this saturday? :)

naku parekoi, hindi pa ko bumabalik sa wakwak hanggang ngayon ako ay walang training sa grappling puro freestyle at greco roman lang. was originally training for the nationals kasi this march kaso namove din. ikaw mister 'previously a gold medalist--na dapat na magbelt test', magcocompete ka ba?

goodluck nga pala sa event niyo ha. :thumbsupsmiley:

naku parekoi, hindi pa ko bumabalik sa wakwak hanggang ngayon ako ay walang training sa grappling puro freestyle at greco roman lang. was originally training for the nationals kasi this march kaso namove din. ikaw mister 'previously a gold medalist--na dapat na magbelt test', magcocompete ka ba?

i was supposed to compete kaso i have a site inspection on the same date. tskk. hassle. haha. and no, im not up for a belt test yet. haha. =p

So kelan na ang nationals??

So kelan na ang nationals??

April daw pre. but no official date yet. Apparently the officials at WAP haven't met yet. Nagkakaproblema na naman yung mga atleta ngayon kasi yung PSC daw ayaw na isama sa payroll yung ilan sa mga national coaches buti na lang most of them are also enlisted as personnel of the military... Dun na lang sila kumukuha ng kita.

We ought to have another rally at Harry 'AngPIG's' office.

Hope the old Vera shows up otherwise Jones will walk all over him.

if Vera does that 'pick my shots' kinda lackluster, un-aggressive performance he showed in his fight with Randy Couture (and at times during his fight with Krystoff), Bones Jones is gonna destroy him... Bones is one of those guys I believe who really has something special 'talent-wise' and given the time and training he's a LHW champion in the making.

if Vera does that 'pick my shots' kinda lackluster, un-aggressive performance he showed in his fight with Randy Couture (and at times during his fight with Krystoff), Bones Jones is gonna destroy him... Bones is one of those guys I believe who really has something special 'talent-wise' and given the time and training he's a LHW champion in the making.

i agree completely. talent wise jones is up there, not to mention he's pure class. but what intrigues me about this fight is the wrestling aspect of it. we all saw how bones jones threw around the likes of bonnar, o'brien, hamill like they were nothing, so i'd like to see how easily he is able to do the same to vera. but then again vera showed excellent wrestling against couture so we'll just have to wait and see. i would think vera has the edge in the standup dept. though.