Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

^^^ Mark Munoz is a monster... iihi ng dugo yung kalaban nya after a day or two.

disappointed with t. silva, he seem not the old silva after his prior loss. rashad was too predictible with his TD but Tsilva did not make adjustment nor counter ala A. silva with knees as soon as the opponent drop and goes for the double leg.. (maybe easier said than done). TS has the chance to KO rashad but too reluctant to strike as he went out of gas and run out of time... tsk tsk.

submission of the night: inverted triangle with kimura... first time ever!

Evans- Very Very unimpressive win!! Stalled the action for 2 rounds basically scoring on TD alone. Each time Silva worked is way back up without sustaining ANY damage! I think Rashad landed a total of 0 ground strikes!! TD alone shouldn't score that much! Thiago was gazing a bit because rashad was on him like glue! i was screaming in the 3rd round for Silva to finish Evans but his tank was empty! And even with the W.....loud boooossss accompanied the decision victory of Rashad. I guess fans never forget rashad...im obviously not the only one "hating" on fruit cake Sugar!!! Rampage should knock his glass jaw out!!

Evans- Very Very unimpressive win!! Stalled the action for 2 rounds basically scoring on TD alone. Each time Silva worked is way back up without sustaining ANY damage! I think Rashad landed a total of 0 ground strikes!! TD alone shouldn't score that much! Thiago was gazing a bit because rashad was on him like glue! i was screaming in the 3rd round for Silva to finish Evans but his tank was empty! And even with the W.....loud boooossss accompanied the decision victory of Rashad. I guess fans never forget rashad...im obviously not the only one "hating" on fruit cake Sugar!!! Rampage should knock his glass jaw out!!

You're not the only one, bro. When Silva knocked Evans silly, I was screaming myself for him to finish Evans. Too bad his energy was severely depleted and was unable to finish the job

Edited by tamago

Next for Fedor: Fabricio Werdum Wants Shot

Fabricio Werdum has moved himself to the on-deck circle for Fedor Emelianenko.

Werdum overcame first round troubles to grind out the close unanimous decision over Antonio “Bigfoot” Silva. Silva took the early edge and rocked Werdum in the first round, but he was unable to finish the contest.

Werdum hung tough with the larger Silva, and all three judges saw the fight the same way: 29-28 for Werdum.

Now, Werdum has a much more challenging task in front of him.

After vanquishing Brett Rogers with a devastating right hand, Emelianenko appears to be fighting at the highest level of his career. For Werdum, that means preparing for a man that may very well have no weaknesses.

“I have respect for Fedor,” said Werdum. “He’s the best in the world, but I want my opportunity.”

When asked to if Werdum should be the next opponent for his prized attraction, Strikeforce CEO Scott Coker agreed.

“That makes a lot of sense,” said Coker.

Werdum’s game is based on the mat. His jiu-jitsu skills are on par with almost any heavyweight on the planet, but all fights start on the feet. Any chance Werdum has to last to the later rounds will likely be determined by his striking defense.

Having trained with renowned striker Mirko Cro Cop, Werdum has improved his standing skills dramatically over the past few years.

However, before the matchup between Werdum and Emelianenko can take place, Fedor first has to recover from injuries sustained in the Brett Rogers fight. Coker said that Emelianenko has an injured hand and broken nose.

Emelianenko is likely to be sidelined for four to six months.

Source: Bleacher Report

Next for Fedor: Fabricio Werdum Wants Shot

That's because they have no other choice as an opponent.

Their Champ Overeem do not want to fight in US soil because most people think that he is juicing (steroids). He has not defended his belt in over 2 years and SF has not stripped him yet. But he has time to fight in other countries aside from US, he recently fought at Dynamite!! 2009 in Japan.

Edited by G_sKiLLz
Here are some before and after picture. You be the judge.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w247/g_skillz101/Overeem-Timeline1.jpg

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w247/g_skillz101/reem21.jpg

Nah! He used to figth at 205lbs. Now he's getting older and decided to fight at HW because he's havin a hard time cutting weight to 205lbs. so he just bulked up since he's fighting at HW! And he's just finishing he's K1 duties, and for 2010 he stated that he's gona focus on MMA because Fedor is his target! Hopefully Strikeforce gets him to fight in the US again! :hypocritesmiley:

i would just like to ask if you guys know where i can buy mma shirts?

warrior, silverstar and dethrone royalty shirts...

i like mark muñoz' shirt in UFC 108 :P

Much better if you buy them online or if you know someone from the states, have them buy for you. Nagkalat na MMA shirts sa greenhills and sa ibang tiannge. Cool at first but when you see a lot wearing the same shirt designs, nakakwalang gana ipanglabas. I bought mine online and thank God I haven't seen anyone yet wearing the same.

Alistair is a juicer man...

I really can't believe I haven't posted here for SO long... Anyway... lol

We'll never know if Alistair is a juicer or not, but the sure thing is he doesn't deserve Strikeforce's HW strap. With all the hoopla signing Fedor & the rest, I wonder why they haven't decided to strip Overroid of his belt. Now that they're looking to sign Josh Barnett (provided he doesn't screw it up again), the best thing here is to create a tournament for the strap. Fedor, Barnett, Werdum, Antonio Silva, King Mo, Rogers, and some imports from DREAM and/or SRC (Sengoku). That would be the best thing that would happen to Strikeforce, kinda like what Showtime did with the Super Six.

@wildnutzz: I agree with riceb0i, na the best place to get the MMA shirts is stateside. Or order it online. If you want the copies you can go to either Structure @ Cash&Carry (they have Affliction, Tapout, Silver Star, & some RVCA) or Remixx @ GH Theater Mall (they have copies of Cage Fighter/MMA Elite, Bad Boy, Punishment Athletics, some Affliction & Silver Star). If you want BJ Penn's shirts (all original, by the way) from RVCA you can go to Republic. They have stores in Eastwood and Trinoma. I was able to buy myself a Fedor RVCA shirt there.

Speaking of shirts, I checked out Silver Star's current catalog. Apparently they already have Wanderlei's walkout shirt for 110. Also, I noticed they have 2 Manny Pacquiao shirts:

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs228.snc3/21565_106841692660728_100000046941984_174957_5987398_n.jpg

The Destroyer

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs208.snc3/21565_106841695994061_100000046941984_174958_4836111_n.jpg

The Rising Son (coming soon)

Speaking of shirts, I checked out Silver Star's current catalog. Apparently they already have Wanderlei's walkout shirt for 110. Also, I noticed they have 2 Manny Pacquiao shirts:

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs228.snc3/21565_106841692660728_100000046941984_174957_5987398_n.jpg

The Destroyer

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs208.snc3/21565_106841695994061_100000046941984_174958_4836111_n.jpg

The Rising Son (coming soon)

i want those manny pacquiao shirts... i ask my relatives from the states to get me mma shirts... i also get tapout from a store in robinsons manila... medyo limited nga lang ang selection. i got the machine tapout shirt there. i am so drooling on silverstar and warrior shirts... i used to fancy affliction kaya lang sobrang overpriced sila dito :( i'll check out RVCA, malamig ba sa katawan? oh, and does the ecko unltd. in trinoma carry mma shirts? i want mir's walkout shirt as well as bisping's :)

Edited by wildnutzz

BJ's shirts from RVCA are kinda thin, which is perfect for our climate. I haven't gotten the Penn State of Mind & BJ Penn for Governor shirts, probably on my next payday. The Fedor shirt, tama lang sya. Not that thin, not that thick:

http://shop.rvca.com/store/productimages/regular/2784_black_l.jpg

I haven't seen any Frank Mir and/or Bisping shirts from Ecko, pero they're advertising Mir in their spaces. I'll check it out again tomorrow.

And yeah, the new Silver Star shirts kick ass.

i'll check the RVCA shirts sometime.... i think the fedor shirt goes for 2k-ish? republic has a branch in la fuerza bldg too, right?

i have a friend who's going sell me a GSP and Manny Pacquiao shirt... both from Silverstar :D

i'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's the white Manny destroyer shirt. :thumbsupsmiley:

medyo mataas nga lang ang pasa.... i hope it's worth it.

i'm also getting a urcc shirt (love your own fighters, people... ;) )

i'm big -- like light-heavy big.. so mma shirts make me scarier :lol:

next: mark nuñez warrior shirt and brandon vera's affliction shirt :rolleyes:

i was trying to call ecko-trinoma... tsk! di ko ma-contact... sana may makita ka bro... balita ko, naglabas daw ng mir... ewan ko lang bisping... *drools*

Edited by wildnutzz