Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

yup GSP is definitely on a roll but Jon Fitch is not a pushover just look how he dominated Diego in their last fight. so i'd keep my pick to myself on this fight. ^_^

Yup he is no pushover. but,I still find him to "one-dimensional". He is a "controlling" fighter who uses his wrestling to his advantage. To me,his standup is nothing special, definitely not as dynamic as that of GSP and we have not seen him and his jiu-jitsu extensively.

GSP on the other hand is (IMHO)... to make the long story short "COMPLETE".

Yup he is no pushover. but,I still find him to "one-dimensional". He is a "controlling" fighter who uses his wrestling to his advantage. To me,his standup is nothing special, definitely not as dynamic as that of GSP and we have not seen him and his jiu-jitsu extensively.

GSP on the other hand is (IMHO)... to make the long story short "COMPLETE".

hahaha i just hope it's not gonna be another sitting match like how GSP schooled Kos, hehehe GSP sitting on Fitch to show him how to wrestle ^_^

GSP via vicious GnP! ^_^ (ahehehe nde ko din matago na GSP ako dito)

Huerta via Guillotine Choke

Herring via knees to the head ^_^

Knees to the head while standing my man. Baka nagfaflashback ka pa to the old Pride days. hehe.

hehehe oo, knees to the head while standing pala, naaalala ko yung mga knees to the head ni Heath nung sa Pride pa, mas brutal kesa sa elbows to the head sa ground ^_^

wag lang papa GnP si Heath at sa body mass pa lang ni Brock malakas talaga sumuntok ito kapag ganun ang nangyari may tulog si Heath ^_^

Hehehe! Mamaya na UFC 87...

GSP pa rin ito...

Hard to call between KenFlo and Matador, but I think it will be Roger Huerta...

I would pick Brock Lesnar here. Superior cardio and strength, sure the Texas Crazy Horse is excellent in striking and scramble but Brock's strength and size will make him look weak and small... Rookie mistake na lang siguro magpapatalo kay Brock dito...

Brock is a legit and a good speech talker. just dont know how he will handle a 5 rnd 5 min fight. i want to see him being hurt and how he defend himself against tougher opponents.

GSP is awesome. he has defended his tiltle for the first time. he is what you call mix martial artists. complete action, takedown, on his back, reversal, punching (wow spinning back punch), counter punching. hi kicks, turning back kicks, kness, elbows you name it. i was wishing he finish it with submission, though he attempted many times.

BJ Penn vs GSP will not happen very soon. BJ looks like heavyweight! he should fight Brock first. hehehe. sayang si GSP eh.

http://i36.tinypic.com/15391ee.jpg

Edited by The_Blade

brock came out to fight this time, the first right straight sent herring tumbling on his back. he is still yet to be tested though, i'd like to see him against congo to match his power and size. GSP was totally awsome! his take down defense is remarkable

Edited by razrramon