• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

sorry off topic...im a ufc and pridefc fan...i like pride better though too many rules in ufc for my taste no soccer kicks, no kneeing no stomping etc...fav fighters are fedor, wanderlei and cro-cop...not too familiar w our local mma but my coach dabbles in urcc once in a while...practising freestyle wrestling for almost a year so im still pretty new in it...

Joey Perico still teaches I see

he's a good teacher, although a bit close minded to other arts/disciplines, which is a bit contrary to the basic precepts of JKD.

If you are really set on training with Sir Joey, it's best that you train with other guys as well who will let you spar full contact. IMHO there is still no substitute for actually testing your skills full speed, you will never learn how to use your skills IRL if you just keep on slap sparring. Sir Joey teaches good concepts about striking though, and it's a good starting point for those who want to learn martial arts or MMA in particular.

no offense to Joey's student, just giving my 2 centavos worth.

ingat sila

Another win for Chuck Liddell against Tito Ortiz.

Maybe a match against Rampage Jackson is coming sooner than expected.

And the Dean of Mean TKOs Forrest Griffin!

rampage jackson demolished liddell the first time they fought

gulpi as in gulpi! :D

crocop will have his ufc debut on ufc 67

matt serra is just plain marketing and hype

obviosuly, hindi dapat siya ang panalo dun sa final match ng ultimate fighter

Matt "The Terror" Serra?

Or si Forrest Griffin?

Well, the biggest weakness (and probably the only one) of The Iceman is matching up with a heavier but explosive powerhouse. That is Rampage Jackson.

But anyone who can beat Randy Couture twice is capable of getting an escape win against Jackson.

Never count a striker/knockout artist out!

Brandon Vera vs Mirko Cro Cop? Interesting but hopefully Vera becomes a champion first since it is too early for hi, to go up against a killer like Mirko...

Rampage will go up against Marvin Eastman...

Anderson Silva will defend his title against Ultimate Fighter winner Travis Lutter...

George St. Pierre (GSP! GSP! GSP!) will fight Matt Serra...

Mirko Filipovic will also make his UFC debut...