Falling in Love with Someone When You Cannot...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

huhh...!!! so complicated...!!! : unsure.gifcrying.gifcrying.gif

but f m d wyf though, i will surely feel f there's smtng bothering my

husband's mind, and so, m gna ask him wats wrong, heart to heart talk.

f i've learned that he has another girl but he wants 2 leave it already, m gna

exert sme effort 2 help him, maybe i'l b the one 2 talk 2 the girl f he find hard times in doing that... but...

if i've learned that he rreally love that girl, though the pain will surely k*ll me, i will change our relationship from being partners to bestfriends. wats d use of kipng him f his heart's not n me? besides, i love him that much that i dont want him to be

confused all the time, m gonna give him all the time he's needed to figure out

what he's really up to.

on the other hand, f m d mistress, i wouldn't make further complications, as long as were happy whenever were together, i wouldn't drag the time he has for his family. i love him that much that m willing to sacrifice however painful ts 4 me., nwy, ts d thoughts that counts, so even f were not together as long as we love each other, we dont nid 2 hurt other people, i'll always go for quality over quantity.

one morre thing, f i really love him that much, i will never let his relation to his family be destroy just because of me. i know if it happen, he will be shattered and i don't want it to be happen 2 him, i really love him that much.

gus2 k nang maiyak s topic n to, can we start a thread about the MISTRESS' AGONY?

GOSH, my pieces of related emotions just gushing out.

as for you lian, take your tym, be vocal to both of them, whoever wishes ur happiness and not theirs will be the ryt choice. i dnt say u have to take what's good for u first, but this would be a good parameter of whom u should have to choose.

Lastly, take time to pray. u've asked each and evryone of us about your problem but did u already talk 2 HIM and ask d same question u've asked us?

blush.gifblush.gifblush.gif

oh, my...so baby...so innocent & gullible then:)...

but her principles hadn't change..the NO "me first" thingy attitude still defines her..:)

For the context of not allowed/can not and or prohibited because of whatever reasons.

I'll keep it for myself. Love sustains happiness and the feeling of security. I'd not drag her into a situation where we both can not be happy all throughout and eventually have to face the inevitable end, for love is not selfish.

We can be friends or best of friends perhaps and just have myself endure the pain until it doesn't hurt anymore. After all, we are still humans, capable to adapt and carry on.

• 4 months later...

I have a guy friend since 2010 officemate ko siya before, and we have this thing na we know we both love each other we already admitted it s isat isa but...

We also treasure our friendship.. so ang exsenasince madalas kami mapag kamalang in a relationship ng mga tao we both agreed na whatever it is na nakikita ngbmga tao or yung sweettreatment namin sa isat isa we will not gonna label it... we are just close friends nothing more nothing less...we cannot see each other personally if in a relationship isa samin.. he had his girlfriends na ex na ngaun i had mine na ex na din.. we saw each other again last year sa birthday ko and damn the love is still here same to him then again we saw each other last week, he introduces me to his family sa mother side but syempre as a friend pa din, even his cousin are teasing us na ayaw nila maniwala na di nga kami 😂 so pinaintindi namin bakit ayun kinantyawan kami na #FRIENDZONE his courting a girl now and for the first time nakaramdam ako ng selos and is a pa ang chararat ni girl di sila bagay.. sabi ko nga eh never ako nakialam sa mga prev relationships niya but this one i obviously disagree.. napapaisip din tuloy siya kasi oo nga di ako nakialalam sa mga past pero apektado ako dito sa isa i told him di maganda kutob ko sa girl 😐..well i still dont know the uodates kasi mukhang wala nananmna sa systema friend ko 😬 and i hate it na nag seselos ako

We love each other but avoided to be labeled as in a relationship, para di dumating yung araw na magkasakitan kami at tuluyang mag hiwalay.. and we both cannot let that happen.... isa pa pareho naming di alam ang gusto pa namain..

But no matter what, even if the time comes na marealize niya na we should end this craziness of ours i will continue loving him..even if his not really mine😥😳😛😶

I have a guy friend since 2010 officemate ko siya before, and we have this thing na we know we both love each other we already admitted it s isat isa but...

We also treasure our friendship.. so ang exsenasince madalas kami mapag kamalang in a relationship ng mga tao we both agreed na whatever it is na nakikita ngbmga tao or yung sweettreatment namin sa isat isa we will not gonna label it... we are just close friends nothing more nothing less...we cannot see each other personally if in a relationship isa samin.. he had his girlfriends na ex na ngaun i had mine na ex na din.. we saw each other again last year sa birthday ko and damn the love is still here same to him then again we saw each other last week, he introduces me to his family sa mother side but syempre as a friend pa din, even his cousin are teasing us na ayaw nila maniwala na di nga kami so pinaintindi namin bakit ayun kinantyawan kami na #FRIENDZONE his courting a girl now and for the first time nakaramdam ako ng selos and is a pa ang chararat ni girl di sila bagay.. sabi ko nga eh never ako nakialam sa mga prev relationships niya but this one i obviously disagree.. napapaisip din tuloy siya kasi oo nga di ako nakialalam sa mga past pero apektado ako dito sa isa i told him di maganda kutob ko sa girl ..well i still dont know the uodates kasi mukhang wala nananmna sa systema friend ko and i hate it na nag seselos ako

We love each other but avoided to be labeled as in a relationship, para di dumating yung araw na magkasakitan kami at tuluyang mag hiwalay.. and we both cannot let that happen.... isa pa pareho naming di alam ang gusto pa namain..

But no matter what, even if the time comes na marealize niya na we should end this craziness of ours i will continue loving him..even if his not really mine

isang tanong lang...

nagtitikiman ba kayo?

dahil dun magbabago ang perception ko sa story mo...

Edited by guytalker

Sa past na to, I met a girl, love at first sight. Nalaman ko na engaged na siya. Eventually naging close friends din kami. Then before siya magsettle at umalis ng pinas, sinabi ko may sasabihin ako sa kanya, pero di na kami nagkausap. Until one time siya nag initiate ng chat at sinabi niya sa akin na may attraction siya sa akin nun unang nagkakilala kami, at sympre umamin din ako. Pero that was it. She already settled, and I'm forever lonely... =( Pag nalaman ko mas maaga, baka lalo ko siya pinaglaban, although I know she loves her husband naman talaga....

its really hard. those sleepless nights, those dreams turn into nightmare, waking up in the middle of the night looking for him then marerealize ko im not with him anymore, those moments na bigla nalang akong maiiyak just thinking about him, remembering every moment with him pag may song na biglang magpapaalala nung moment na yun. realizing that its really ironic kasi the person who can make me feel like heaven can bring me to hell as well.

but i think all i can do is to accept the fact that no matter what i do. even if i give my life to him. even if im willing to do anything. to risk everything. i can never have him. because he dont love me. he just dont love me the way i do. kaya no matter how hard i fight for him. masasayang lang. if i continue to fight for my place in his life if he dont want me there wala naman talaga kong magagawa. worst i might destroy him. or destroy myself even more.