Falling in Love with Someone When You Cannot...

I agree that cheating per se, whatever the reason, is wrong. However, I dont want to condemn anyone since I myself also tasted cupid's cruel joke once when I got involved with another woman. We all know what we should do if ever we get caught in situations like this, but like anyone who has travelled down this road will tell you, its easier said than done.

True, even if i recognize what's right and wrong, as i get older, the less i feel like making judgments about people who are in these situations.

Life is full of should-not-be's.

But there's always a price to pay, and it catches up with you, one way or another.

:huh: :huh: :huh:

guys thanks sa inputs...

yup mahirap talaga... ngayon kasi we(fubu) both have our own lives na...

ako na nga lumalabas nang gugulo pag nalaman eh.. problem kasi we both need each other

sabihin natin sexually...

ok if sex lang kuha na lang ng psp, ok pwede yun para sa sex part...

pag yung may feelings kasi ka sex mo iba... sa wife tinabangan na ako pag dating sa sex

siguro kasi bata maganda sexy si fubu... yup selfish...

pero di pa din naman ako nagkukulang sa wife pag dating dun... and i do love her

kaya nga pag papipiliin kung fubu o wife syempre sa .....WIFE

kasi yun yung tama...

will i be happy...ngayon di siguro...

but i will try my best to give it back to my wife

lahat ng pagkukulang ko lahat ng sinayang ko...di pa nga siguro ngayon pero gagawin ko

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Sexually or not sexually, having a relationship with another person when you are already committed with somebody is cheating. Yes its emotionally tough for both of you but how about the other party? You don't want to pay the price when its already late right? Better be safe than sorry bro. You'll get through it. Goodluck! \m/

Sexually or not sexually, having a relationship with another person when you are already committed with somebody is cheating. Yes its emotionally tough for both of you but how about the other party? You don't want to pay the price when its already late right? Better be safe than sorry bro. You'll get through it. Goodluck! \m/

Non-sexual relationship is probably not considered cheating. Why? Let's say I'm in love with ..... and she loves me but we don't do anything about it.

Sexual relationship whether a fling or ONS breaks a relationship almost automatically when your other half finds out.

• 1 year later...

It's how you'll carry it when you part ways.

Nowadays, for some, when we say "I love you" to someone, we expect something back, like an "I love you too". It's more like an insurance rather than an assurance really. We check even from time to time if it has changed or has it lessened. Again, in a manner of insurance, instead of assurance.

True feelings are felt and needs no assurance. But of course, it brightens and saddens us to know what the real score is. But if what you have for the other party is true, you don't have to be together to be assured. You don't have to hear to be assured. Distance doesn't even become a hindrance. It can extend as far as you want.

Idealistic huh?

It's how you'll carry it when you part ways.

Nowadays, for some, when we say "I love you" to someone, we expect something back, like an "I love you too". It's more like an insurance rather than an assurance really. We check even from time to time if it has changed or has it lessened. Again, in a manner of insurance, instead of assurance.

True feelings are felt and needs no assurance. But of course, it brightens and saddens us to know what the real score is. But if what you have for the other party is true, you don't have to be together to be assured. You don't have to hear to be assured. Distance doesn't even become a hindrance. It can extend as far as you want.

Idealistic huh?

Idealistic Maybe? But more of a gluton for pain... Not even morphine can numb the agony of un-requited love or one that is simply not meant to be .

We throw caution to the wind when love bites and as we succumb to it we fall head first and hard. Even when reason says nay the heart goes all the way. Most definitley ...In love, fools we all are. Peace! :)

Edited by fire_breather
  • Like (+1) 1

Idealistic Maybe? But more of a gluton for pain... Not even morphine can numb the agony of un-requited love or one that is simply not meant to be .

We throw caution to the wind when love bites and as we succumb to it we fall head first and hard. Even when reason says nay the heart goes all the way. Most definitley ...In love, fools we all are. Peace! :)

It is indeed a challenge undergoing that pain. As hard as it may seem, a weak heart can easily let go; but a strong and willed heart will go on taking in the pain and making it a part of one's self.

Funny coz we don't wanna be called fools.. but we do allow ourselves to become one when we're under that love spell, loving it even.

• Like (+1) 1

It is indeed a challenge undergoing that pain. As hard as it may seem, a weak heart can easily let go; but a strong and willed heart will go on taking in the pain and making it a part of one's self.

Funny coz we don't wanna be called fools.. but we do allow ourselves to become one when we're under that love spell, loving it even.

Indeed, when one gets aflicted by true love, no medicine, therapy, or antidote can rid you of the malaise... You simply give in hoping that it takes you to happiness and contentment if not total ruin. Whatever the outcome, Love is what living in this world is all about.

There's no truer words than ... "It's better to have loved and lost than not loved at all" ... It is what makes us human.:)

Cheers!

• Like (+1) 1
Guest simply_tinA

nilet go ko na nagtry xa kausapin ako yoko na makipag-usap papahirapan lan niya ko.. pag naggoodbye na wag na magHELLO ulet pahirap lan eh..

Indeed, when one gets aflicted by true love, no medicine, therapy, or antidote can rid you of the malaise... You simply give in hoping that it takes you to happiness and contentment if not total ruin. Whatever the outcome, Love is what living in this world is all about.

There's no truer words than ... "It's better to have loved and lost than not loved at all" ... It is what makes us human.:)

Cheers!

Even if I'm not drinking, I'll raise a glass to that. Cheers!

• Like (+1) 1

If I love her, then her highest good, not mine will be preeminent.

Therefore, since I can never be the best for her because I am already married, I will break the relationship.

How do I stay away? Physically and electronically.

Its a decision one must do for the greater good.. mahirap pero nararapat.. masakit pero kailangan. indeed. no more call, text, email, fb, tweeter, ym as in cut the communication and get busy doing other things.. I'm going through the same senario right now.. I've cut the communication for 1 month now.. this is with a thinking.. since I am married and I have a family.. I owe her a good life with someone who can really love her w/o reservation.. someone who will be there regardless.. its painful but thats true love... (not selfish) once day.. she will thank you for it im sure.. (setting her free)

Even if I'm not drinking, I'll raise a glass to that. Cheers!

"...We drank a toast to innocence we drank a toast to time

We're living in our eloquence, another old lang syne

The beers were empty and our tongues grew tired

and running out of things to say

She gave a kiss to me as I got out

and I watched her drive away

Just for a moment I was back in school

And felt that old familiar pain

And as I turned to make my way back home

the snow turned into rain "

"

" my dear... A feeling most if not all of us knew to well... Cheers!

siguro based on my opinion, mahirap talaga patagalin ang mga ganitong affairs.

sa una, pareho niyong habol physical terms lang which is sex.

you both enjoy it (since alam niyo pareho how to satisfy each other very well)

sa tagal ng panahon, mas sasarap pa. mas maghahanap ka. ung minsanan,

napapadalas. ang masama non, hindi lang naman puro sex.

normally you go out, talk, and make lots of kulitan. (which i think hindi maganda)

kasi doon nagsstart madevelop ang mga feelings na HINDI dapat kasali

o hindi dapat mangyari o matuloy. in the end, its either

u both get hurt or one gets hurt dahil mafafall. and i must admit, mahirap

saken pumasok sa mga ganitong bagay. lalo na hindi ko mate-take na sumama

dun sa tao ng purely sex lang. parang bato. :P

so i'd rather get out of my way slowly, para hindi na lumaki ung pahamak na mangyayari.

afterall, naniniwala lang naman ako na maganda na isa lang dahil madaming sakit

sa panahon ngayon. pero hindi ko rin maaafford na il fall inlove eventually

samantalang alam ko naman ano lang ung nasa agreement. which is the mind blowing sex.

saws. B)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1