Falling in Love with Someone When You Cannot...

• 4 weeks later...

Its hard to Love someone if 1) You already committed your life to someone else... 2) If she is also committed also to another man. both have their own families but still yearning for each other. Lesson learned the hard way.... But still loving each other despite the fact that the society calls it forbidden love.... Its hard to explain but Love is Love.... sometimes love is the answer, sometimes love is the cure... but sometimes love is the cause of the problem.... Its hard to love someone you can no longer have....

• Like (+1) 2
  • 2 weeks later...

i'd rather have a lasting relationship with the person - friendship.

doesn't mean i don't love him, i do. it's just shifting it from romantic to something between friends and lovers.

it's difficult. but instead of hurting the ones we love, i.e, our families, then i'd choose to transcend the mundane

Why do we have same thoughts DE hahahaha. Have a good day. Edited by MrCPA

Why do we have same thoughts DE hahahaha. Have a good day.

i guess because we both know that:

love knows no bounds. if you love someone, you don't and won't imprison them in a relationship that will never move forward. instead, we love in a different way. a way that would allow that person to be free, yet be there for that someone because you are offering something more than just plain romantic love which can wither and fade. what you're offering is something more enduring, something that can last and stand the tests of time.

Edited by Queen Darkeinjel
  • Like (+1) 1

The moment it makes you happy, is the moment you knew, falling in love cannot be controlled easily, or cannot be controlled at all.

I'm sorry. I beg to disagree. It may take a certain amount of maturity, but it is controllable. Not easy, that I can agree with, but it's not that hard either.

Today's popular definition of love is the heavily romanticized one. If you're someone who bought that notion w/o question, then there's nothing I can say to to convince you that love is something deeper than that. Much, much deeper. ;) It's something you probably already experienced but wasn't able to pay much attention to.

When you're older, you will understand.

Cheers.

• Like (+1) 1

I'm sorry. I beg to disagree. It may take a certain amount of maturity, but it is controllable. Not easy, that I can agree with, but it's not that hard either.

Today's popular definition of love is the heavily romanticized one. If you're someone who bought that notion w/o question, then there's nothing I can say to to convince you that love is something deeper than that. Much, much deeper. ;) It's something you probably already experienced but wasn't able to pay much attention to.

Cheers.

Well, we might have different views on love, or you might be also right that I might be not that mature yet. But thanks for sharing your insight.

Maganda sha, maputi, mabait, nakakasama ko mag laro, kwentuhan, last week after mag laro kumain kami. Prior to that I never thought na ma so-solo ko sha ever kasi lagi niya kasama asawa niya, di pala niya asawa, live in lang pero hiwalay na sila. Ngayon she lives in a condo, I never ask kung sino kasama niya dun, natatakot ako malaman ayoko mag tanong, pero siguro may mystery boypren sha dun, or wala? Sana nakilala ko sha dati pa, mukha shang anghel.

Cheers.

Amen to that...

Cheers.

Amen to that brother